Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-31-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220
Default Holiday Surprise

Hi, everyone. It's been a while since I started reading varius stories here but finaly I decided to post one. I hope you enjoy reading it and please help me out a bit as this is the first story I've ever written.

Chapter 1: A challenge up ahead…
… “Are you sure you’ve packed everything?” I heard my mum asking me from the kitchen. I was going on a school trip to France; I was psyched from the moment the school sent the notification. I started packing two weeks ago. I must have packed and re-packed my suitcase a billion times before finally deciding on what I should take.
I did some final checks to see if everything that was supposed to be in the suitcase was really there before getting it downstairs. I had to be at school at around 13:30, where a bus would take all the students and teachers who took part in the trip, to the airport. My mum told me to ask my brother and dad to come downstairs for lunch. The whole time nobody really said anything besides a couple of: “Pass me the salt” and “The saws is really good” etc. I had a quick look at the clock on the wall and realized that it was 13:10. Immediately a darted out of the kitchen, up to my room, picked up my phone, sunglasses and backpack, and rushed in the kitchen. “Dad, c’mon, we’re gonna be late!!!” The words came out of my mouth so quickly that it took my dad a couple of seconds trying to figure out what I had just said before asking, “Umm, could you repeat? Slower this time please.” “Dad, I’m going to miss the bus if we don’t start right now!” “Aww, that, I totally forgot. Are you sure it’s today?” He tried to get a burst of anger out of me by acting like he didn’t know that today was truly the day that I was setting off to France. “!DAD!” I was starting to get more and more furious by the second. “OK, just calm down, I just set the clock to show 20 minutes ahead, don’t worry. We should start right now though.” I couldn’t think of anything clever or angry enough to say to him so I just put my suitcase in the back of the car along with my backpack, sat at the passenger seat, turned the car on and put the air condition to maximum power. The heat during the summer was unbearable, reaching up to 42 degrees Celsius. Soon after that, my dad got in the car and we set off.
I finally arrived to what seemed to be the only day of the year that everyone was happy for being at school. I took my stuff out of the car and quickly scanned the front yard to locate my friends. I spotted them in front of the entrance, where there was the most shade. As I was getting closer I noticed some people weren’t yet there, including my second roommate. My best friend, Paul, who was my other roommate was already there talking to the others and laughing about something. When I joined them, Paul came closer, separating himself from the others, who were still talking to each other and laughing. Even Paul had something different in his look. “What were you guys talking about?” I could not guess what they possibly might have been talking about. “I guess you will have to wait till we get on the bust to find out” he said with a grin on his face.
To my surprise, there were so many students there, that we needed two buses to fit everyone. Students and teachers put their bags in the bus and took a seat. Of course I and Paul took a seat near the back along with the rest of our classmates that would go to this trip. But sure enough someone had to be late, and guess who that had to be; my second roommate, Nick. Although we shared the same name, we had nothing in common. He was more popular around the school but once you got to know him a bit more you would discover what an asshole he was. Now you might be wandering, how the hell did I end up being his roommate? I don’t blame you; I had been asking myself the same thing over and over for the past month. Apparently, nobody wanted to be in the same room with him, but always wanted to hang around him. He had this mister-big-shot appearance; buying drinks to everyone, knowing how to make others laugh, especially when he made fun of others, including me. But spending a second with him somewhere else other than a party and you would discover that he had “prick” written all over him. So, because nobody wanted him, and everyone had already been divided into rooms me and Paul got stuck with him.
It began getting kind of crowded at the back of the bus as more and more people got in. Now, both guys and girls from my class dominated the whole of the back section. The teachers were sitting in the front and other students, from other classes sat closer to the front, leaving a three or four row gap between us and them. I was getting more eager to find out what they were talking about before, but I didn’t dare to ask. The ones who knew about this whole mysterious thing were just half a dozen boys from my class, including Paul. I, four other guys and all of the girls had no idea.
We were now about half an hour from the airport, teachers came to check that all of us had our passports and to wake up everyone that might have been sleeping. Once everyone was at his seat, a guy from my class, Kyle, asked for everyone’s attention, or at least everyone from my class, as if he was about to give a speech. He started talking very quietly, but loud enough for us to hear. “I know that all of you are psyched about this trip, but I’m afraid that this trip will get kinda boring, so me and all these of guys,” he said pointing to everyone who was at school before I got there, “devised a way to keep all of us interested in having a good time and not getting bored while we are on this trip. Let’s face it, going to theme parks and stuff is fun and all but what about when the schedule has nothing written on it?” Now that I thought of it a bit more I realized that out of the two weeks that we would be there only five or six days had an actual activity were we had to leave the hotel. I was dying to find out what they thought of and decided that it was time for everyone to find out. “So, what did you come up with”, I asked with a strange mix of excitement, anticipation and slight fear. “Can’t wait to find out what we have in store for you huh? Well, we’ll have to make you guys, and girls, wait a bit longer till we get to the hotel.” The hotel!! That was at least 6 hours from now. The plane took off at 16:30, it was a three and a half hour flight and with a bit of luck we would be in the hotel by 21:00; and now it was only three o’ clock in the afternoon. I tried to forget about the whole thing as we arrived at the airport. My mind then became focused on what I had to do, which was to give my baggage, show my passport and pass security control.
We passed all security and passport checks on the airport and got into the plane after what seemed like eternity. I, Paul and Kyle sat on the same row. I decided to take a nap until we got there. When I woke up I noticed that Kyle and Paul had been discussing something, probably about the whole mystery, unti-boring thing. As soon as they saw that I was awake they switched the conversation.
The plane landed a bit late but we still made it to the hotel by 21:00 and thankfully no one had lost their baggage. Getting to our room was a real pain in the ass. Just imagine a hundred people trying to get to several floors of the hotel in tiny elevators. I decided that this would take ages so I located the stairs and started heading towards them. Nick and Paul followed along with others. I was walking up to the third floor while caring a 20 kilo bag. We got to our room and realized that there were only two beds; a double, and a single. Thankfully the double was actually two singles so we just separated those. Not long after we set up or suit cases and got in our PJ’s, or at least if you could call them PJ’s, I was wearing my boxers and a white sleeveless shirt, Paul had left the room, leaving me and Nick in the room. We didn’t really talk to each other; me, because I hated him, and him, probably because he couldn’t think of anything funny to say about me. It was about time to go to bed when someone knocked on the door. I went to check who it was, most likely a teacher to see if we were ready to sleep, but to my surprise there was nobody at the door. As I turned to close the door I saw two envelopes sitting on the floor. One with my name on it and the other with shit head’s name on it. I threw him his letter and I opened mine…

Ok that's it for my first story here, hope you enjoyed it. Second part coming soon.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."

Last edited by NIKOLAS3220; 07-31-2009 at 02:25 AM.
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:19 AM   #2
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Nice, good writing skills used, mysterious and full of suspense, good work keep it up.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
Kewl Cutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlilslave080 View Post
Nice, good writing skills used, mysterious and full of suspense, good work keep it up.
Agreed, this as an excellent start! Keep it coming! We have an idea about the suprise, but we wanna know what it is! Lol...
Kewl Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

nice start!! keep it going!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fantastic

I noticed a couple of errors... but I was already told off once this week about that, so I think perhaps I'll just shut my mouth to avoid sticking my foot in it.

I'd say 8.5 out of 10 (Mistakes were 1 point and using Celcius instead of Farenheit was the other .5 You should just pander to America like the rest of the world does )

All in all... it's really good! I can't wait for the next segment!
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
milkdat

As I almost always say to openings of stories this one has quite a bit of potential. I like that your opening is long and detailed.
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
NIKOLAS3220

Ok. The second Chapter is now finished. I think that the title should change though. I don't think it really suits the story anymore. I'll wait on your opinion about it and decide what to do.
So, about this chapter. It's a bit longer that the previous chapter but then again I think that's a good thing.

Chapter 2: The task that is in hand.
I opened my envelope and took out the piece of paper that was inside. I started reading full of excitement, but I have to admit that I was a bit afraid of what could have been inside..
“Your anticipation will now be fulfilled, as we will final reveal to you what we, the game designers, have planned for you. In order to start the game, your first task is to bring a girl with you tomorrow, at 13:30, at the bar in the hotel. This girl could be from our class, from our school or even a resident of this hotel. The girl has to be younger, or the same age as you. Failing to complete this task will result to punishment which will be decided tomorrow, in front of all other participants. In case you decide that all of this is not worth your efforts and quit, you will be punished in a very humiliating way. Check your phone. A message has been sent with some pictures you probably would wish didn’t exist. These pictures, along with many more, will be sent to your parents and to every student, making you the ridicule of the school. You decide; go along or suffer the consequences.
Further instructions will be given to you tomorrow. Don’t be late as this will also result to a punishment.
The game designers.”
My hand picked up my phone automatically; my eyes were still re-reading the whole letter, making sure that what I had just read made sense to me. I looked at my phone, and sure enough, a message containing some very embarrassing photos of me naked in the shower were there. I now realized where these pictures were taken. It was at a party at Kyle’s house. The music was getting kind of lame, but all of sudden the music changed, people started asking and cheering for me and two others who knew how to break-dance to start dancing. So there I was dancing with the two others and everyone else screaming. When we finally couldn’t dance anymore, we were sweaty from tip to toe, so I asked Kyle if I could use the shower and if he could give me some clean clothes. That’s where he got the pictures. The bathroom in the pictures was the same as the one in Kyle’s house. I had no choice then; I would either go along with their plan, or be humiliated. But I thought that in the end this could be kinda fun so I decided to try it. Besides it would only last the two weeks we would be in France.
I turned to Nick, who was also holding his phone with an expression full of fear; clearly he was blackmailed to, along with everyone else from my class who took part in this game. “What does yours say?” Although I knew that it would be the same task, I just thought that this would be the best way to see if he would actually do it. “Oh, nothing, I just have to take a girl with me at the bar tomorrow.” He tried to act like everything was fine but I could tell that he didn’t know what to do. “So, will you do it?” I hoped that he wouldn’t do it, and finally be the one who gets made fun of. “I guess so, but what do you care anyway!” The conversation suddenly came to a halt. Paul just came in, with what seemed to be the expression that he would have the whole 2 weeks; a huge grin on his face showing how much he would enjoy seeing all of us trying to find partners in just one morning. “I trust that you will manage to complete your task, right?” I wasn’t really sure if he was addressing to me or not, because he was looking outside the window, so I answered “Most likely, besides tomorrow we’ll be at the swimming pool; how hard can it be to find a girl there.” I hoped my answer satisfied him, but before anyone of us could say anything, someone knocked on the door. I answered, and sure enough, this time it was a teacher. We assured him that everything was fine. He left and I decided that it was now time to sleep. It was almost midnight, and I would need the energy for tomorrow. Finding a girl that wouldn’t make the others laugh at you wasn’t a very easy task, as a bunch of the girls in my school weren’t actually a pretty sight.
I woke up and had a quick look at my watch; 08:15.I decided that it was best not to wake the others, thus gaining a bit of time. Brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a bit, I put my swimming trunks, flip-flops and a sleeveless shirt on. Took my sunglasses, towel, and phone and headed downstairs. I entered this big room, which the hotel had obviously turned into a breakfast room for our school. The food was the worst hotel breakfast I had ever seen, and I didn’t expect much from it either, so I just grabbed a couple of croissants, as France was quite famous for them, a glass of apple juice and sat on the table with the rest of my classmates. Not all of them were there. The “game designers” were sitting on another table and the rest at the table I was at. A couple people were missing though, Paul, Nick and a few other guys and girls who were playing this game. Everyone was quite at my table so to break the silence I popped the question that mostly everyone was dying to ask. “So what did your letters say?” All of them had the same answer: They had to find a partner from the opposite sex and he had to be close to their age. Everyone also “forgot” to say that they were blackmailed and that’s why they would all do it.
I had now finished breakfast so I decided to waste no more time and start looking for a worthy partner. I picked my stuff and headed towards the pool. As I was about to open the door leading outside, I spotted Paul and Nick getting out of the elevator, but decided not to say anything. As I got out, I searched for a nice spot where there was lots of shade and was close to the pool. There weren’t too many people near the pool although some teachers, students and other residents of the hotel were there. I noticed that some girls from my class who were taking part in this game already found partners. It was so easy for the girls, especially the good-looking ones. I took of my shirt and immediately I could see a bunch of girls starring. Finally all of my hard work for the past six months at the gym had finally paid off. Guys were even looking at my full of jealousy. Some girls, who I didn’t even know, passed me and waved, I just couldn’t help myself and smiled back before leaving my stuff on the small table near the sun bed and diving into the pool. I swam for about twenty minutes and got back out. Now that I got out, even more people were starring. I desperately needed a drink as it was beginning to get kind of hot there so I headed towards the poolside bar. I noticed a beautiful looking girl standing there, who most likely didn’t even notice me. I ordered my drink and decided that sooner or later I would have to find a partner, so why wait? I hadn’t planned what I was going to say so I just stood there waiting for my drink. The barman called me and I turned to take my drink when I noticed that the girl there was looking at me so I grabbed the chance and spoke. “Seeing anything you like?” I must have totally caught her off guard and she immediately blushed but didn’t say anything. “I don’t mind, but I have to admit that I don’t really have much to be looked at, but you, it’s yourself that you should be looking at. You’re gorgeous.” “You don’t really mean that…” she said; but the truth is that I did mean it; I found her to be one of the best looking girls I had ever seen. “Of course, I do. And anyway, what is a girl as beautiful as you doing here, all by herself?” “Well I’m on a trip with my school here and…” “Wait your on a school trip here? I’m on a school trip here too.” “What a coincidence huh?” she said with a smile on her face “So anyway, I came here with my school but because it’s my first year to it, I barely know anyone. My two friends couldn’t come so I’m all by myself.” “Well I guess you’re not alone anymore, we could hang out together.” “But I don’t even know your name, I can’t swim either so you’ll just get bored standing there all day.” “OK then let’s start fixing these problems. My name is Nicholas and I’m from Cyprus. We are here on a two week trip.” “I’m Cassie, I am from the USA but we’re on a three week trip here so, I’ll get bored to death, especially without my friends here.” “What did I tell you, we can hang out together and we are starting right now by teaching you how to swim. If you want to do something and you come to the pool you have to know how to swim.” “I guess..” Before she could say anything else, I started running towards the pool and asking her to join me. She did without much hassle and got into the pool. I got in and saw her pretending to be drowning. How did I know that she was pretending? Well at the place we were the pool was one meter deep, so both of us could stand and from the waist and up we were out of the water. I went along with her act and swam closer to her helping her. As soon as she felt my touch she stopped thrashing around and loosened up. “Ok, so I’ll do you the favor of teaching you how to swim if you promise that you’ll come with me later when we have some games that some of my classmates have organized. Agreed?” “Agreed” From then and on she just stopped pretending that she couldn’t swim and just followed my lead around the pool.
It was now 13:15 and after all this swimming we both needed to get out of the water. And I had to go to the bar to meet the others. We got out, dried as much as we could, picked our stuff and headed towards the bar. A bunch of the “game designers” were there along with most of my class. Everyone’s partner was either from our own class or from some other class of our school. Only I had brought someone that had nothing to do with school. Kyle, Paul, Nick and a girl were not here yet. When it was exactly 13:30 Kyle and Paul arrived. Kyle stood up and once again requested our attention as if he was about to give speech, just like in the bus. “I see that most of you made it, good job but then again somebody is late.” Nick arrived; to my delight, without a partner, and soon after that, the other girl from my class arrived; also alone. “Ok, now that we are all here, I’ll start counting to what extend you have succeeded. You guys and girls…”he said at pointing towards the others that came with a partner from our school“have all passed the first task, but look at this!!” He said pointing at me and Cassie “All of you should be like Nicholas; he had the guts to manage and bring a girl who he didn’t know before this day. He gets a bonus for that which will be discussed later. But now let’s take a look at the sad side. It looks like Nick and Maria over here haven’t managed to get a partner and were late for our meeting. Paul, what do you think would be the most appropriate punishment?” “I think because this is just the begging they can get the easiest punishment we can give them.” Paul said with a giggle. Nick and Maria seemed to be relived. “You are absolutely right Paul. Your punishment Nick and Maria is: You will have to bring a partner on our next meeting, shave off all of your pubic hair before you come here and take a picture of a ‘before’ and ‘after’ so we can have proof that you actually did it.” All those relived feelings that Maria and Nick might have had disappeared and were replaced with fear, but they didn’t argue with the decision because they knew it would only make matters worse. All this time Cassie seemed to enjoy every minute of our little game and was not bothered by anything she heard so far. “As you have probably realized, you don’t really have much of a choice. You either tag along or face the consequences. You will be our slaves for these two weeks. You must bring your partner in every meeting no matter what. Places and times for meetings will only be written on the letters or packages you will receive throughout the two weeks. Your tasks will from now on be different and the results of each task will have to be brought at the next meeting as proof. You may not help anyone else, or receive help from anyone else other than your partner. If you have any questions about a specific task ask, one of the game designers, which are these guys, will help you.” He said pointing at himself, Paul and the rest of the guys who were the “game designers”. “Your next tasks have been sent to your rooms, you may not open another person’s envelope or package. Now as for your bonus Nicholas, everybody has to complete two tasks; you only have to complete one. Are we clear?” “Crystal!!!” everyone answered. “You are free to go to your rooms” Kyle said. “Nick and Maria have to stay here for more information on their punishment.” Everyone stood up, except Nick and Maria, and went to their rooms. Me and Cassie started heading for my room.

Tell me what you think so far. Any ideas for further tasks for the story would be highly appreciated. Just PM me. I hope you liked this installment and the next one is on it's way.

Old 08-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

great plaese keep going i like this, its a bit mroe original than most on these forums lately

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Great story can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
cj07
Distinguished Member

Please keep going this is a great story. Also I would like to say well done for writting a great story with a storyline that is not been used before to my knoweldge.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
NIKOLAS3220

The third chapter is finished. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 3: Let the games beggin!!!
As me and Cassie were walking for my room, I noticed that even though she seemed to be having a good time back at the “meeting”, she now was looking a bit skeptical about the whole thing. “What’s wrong?” I asked, hoping that she hadn’t changed her mind about taking part in this game. “Oh, nothing. I’m fine.” As much as she tried to cover that something wasn’t right for her, she couldn’t hide it. I remained silent until we got at my room. I got my room key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. Sure enough, two envelopes where sitting on the floor. I kneeled and picked up mine. Walked past Paul’s bed and sat on mine. Cassie sat on Paul’s bed so we were now looking at each other. Cassie’s eyes still had a complaining look so I spoke again. “I know something’s bothering you. You can’t hide it no matter how hard you try. I thought you wanted to take part in all this. Have you changed your mind or something?” “No, it’s just that…. It’s just that” She was about to start crying any second now, so I sat next to her and put my arm around her waist. She tilted her head and rested it on my shoulder, with her hair covering her face. “C’mon, what’s the matter? You can’t be crying about a game. We haven’t even started yet. Really, what’s wrong?” Cassie looked up at me and said “I know that all of this will end very soon, and I will be left alone again. I just know that you picked me just so you wouldn’t make a fool out of yourself in front of the others. You just want to take advantage of me like everyone else.” She barely finished her sentence and burst into tears again. “What? No!!! I would never do that. I swear. What would you want me to do to prove that to you?” I was telling the truth I would never do anything to hurt anyone, unless off course they did something to me. Especially to Cassie. “Anything?” She asked, while tears were still dripping off her face. “Yes, whatever you want.” She finally stopped crying and said, “Truth or Dare?” “Excuse me?” “You heard me. Truth or Dare?” “Ummm, Truth I guess.” “Have you ever kissed anyone before, besides relatives and family?” She asked full of anticipation, as she stopped crying. I was now busted. Even though I never admitted it to anyone, I had never kissed a girl before and I was 15 years old. I was beginning to think that something was wrong with me. I gathered all of my confidence and answered “No, I haven’t” Just as I finished my sentence Cassie asked me again. “Truth or Dare?” “Wait, isn’t it my turn to ask now?” “You said you would do anything I wanted didn’t you?” “Oh, fine. Dare.” “Kiss me.” My brain froze; my heart started beating faster than I would have ever imagined; I could feel myself sweating. So many thoughts were going through my head that I could not decide what to do. My brain started fighting with itself: “I will be the worst kisser she’s ever had.” “This is my chance. I have to do this.” I felt a pull from the back of my head and suddenly my lips were touching Cassie’s. I felt her warm smooth lips and loosened up. All thoughts disappeared from my head. I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. I would never imagine that I could have a feeling like this. When we separated, we looked into each other’s eyes and smiled. After a few seconds Cassie spoke up. “I guess know we know what it’s like being in heaven.” “What do you mean?” “What I mean is that you aren’t the only one who had never kissed someone before.” “So what you mean is that you’ve never kissed someone before either?” “Yeah.” Before one minute she was covered in tears and now it looked like we were both the happiest people on Earth. “I guess that you’re ready to open the envelope then, right?” I asked. “Sure.” Finally; Cassie was just like before; excited and full of anticipation about what we would have to do next.
I took the envelope and ripped it open. I took out the letter and started reading it out loud so Cassie could hear as well.
“Congratulations, you have passed the first challenge and go to the second round. This time we have selected two random tasks for you and your partner to complete.
Task No: 1
You must strip to your underwear, both you and your partner, hug each other and take a photo of it. Bring the photo with you to our next meeting.
Task No: 2
You must take off all of your clothes, including your underwear, and give them to your partner. She must take them to her room. She will come back, and you will follow her to her room, where you will put your clothes back on. She must take pictures of the whole thing and bring them to our next meeting as proof.
Failing to complete a task will cause to punishment, and deciding to give up on the game will result to an even worse outcome, as you have been informed before. The next meeting will be tomorrow at Kyle’s room (room 284) at twelve o’clock. Remember to bring your partner and the evidence which prove that you completed the above tasks.
The Game Designers.”
I looked up at Cassie, who appeared more cheerful than ever. “Do you like our tasks?” She just smiled and nodded back in agreement. “OK. I think the second one is way too risky. Running around a hotel, naked, isn’t one of my favorite things to do you know. So I’d prefer if we did the first one. The bonus was given to me so I would use it right?” “I agree. I’m not really keen on the second one as well, the first one it is then. Besides, we have both seen each other in their underwear; well almost. A bikini is basically the same as a bra and panties, and your swimming trunks don’t offer a lot more coverage than boxers.” I agreed. We were both in our swimming outfits though so Cassie went to her room to shower and change in normal clothes. In the mean time I did the same.
In the shower I couldn’t help myself but thinking about what just happened the past 5 hours. I met a gorgeous girl, she was more than happy to do what those tasks said and we kissed. I was the first guy she kissed and she was the first girl I kissed.
I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. Cassie knocked on the door at around 15:00. She came in giving me a smile. “So….are you ready? I have prepared something special just for you” Before I had a chance to open my mouth and ask what she meant, she started taking off her clothes. She threw them all in a pile beside my bed and stood there in her underwear. She was wearing a black lace bra and matching panties, which gave very little coverage to her slim body. My jaw dropped to the floor and I begun wandering if I was dreaming. Cassie, the kiss, her outstanding body; too much things to take in all at once. She came closer and asked “Need any help removing your clothes?” “Uh, em, no, no I’m, I’m fine.” I started taking off my clothes without taking my eyes off her. I go towards my suit case, just wearing my boxers, to take out the camera. I placed it on the table that was there and set it to a 30 second delay. I rush towards Cassie, who was giggling with the whole situation, and wrap my arms around her; she did the same. The feel of my almost naked body touching hers made my dick stand in attention. Cassie must have felt it as she fluttered a bit. I could swear that she started applying more pressure down there than before. Without hesitating, I tilted my head and kissed her. The 30 second delay was up and the camera took the photo. Cassie picked up the camera and we took a look at the photo. This would be a day that I think both of us would never forget. I was thinking that I had done stuff that 24 hours ago wouldn’t have dreamed of doing. Cassie seemed to bring a different part of myself to light.
The clock was ready to strike 20:00 when Nick and Paul came to the room. I was there cuddling with Cassie while watching TV. Nick gave me an evil look, unlike Paul who commented on me and her “Oh, would you look at that. Nicholas, you my friend, you are definitely going to win this.” “Thanks dude, but how come?” “Everyone else is just with their partner just cause they have to; you guys are like glued together or something, you haven’t separated all day! That’s what it will take for someone to win.” Cassie leaned over to me and whispered “I think it’s better for me to get going. Our teachers are about to start looking if we’re in our rooms already.” “OK, sure. But let me get your number so I can call you and I’ll give you mine.” We gave each other our number and she left.

As you probably know, there will be a lot more tasks for everyone to complete further down the story, so please PM me if you have any interesting ideas.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm really enjoying the story but it's sometimes hard to read. My only suggestion would be to space parts out more - leave lines so each part isn't just one big chunk of text.

Great ideas and story though
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #13
italian99

Great story, I'm hooked. However, you definitely need paragraphs when someone starts speaking. Its a writers rule that some forget. If your plot wasn't so good, I would've stopped reading.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #14
hotnpimpin

its very good contiue wirting
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #15
NIKOLAS3220

Sorry for taking so long for this, but I'm really starting to run out of ideas for tasks. Chapters may take a tad longer for me to finish from now on. Also, this one is a bit shorter than the last.

Chapter 4: From small to big.
The moment Cassie closed the door, Nick spoke up.

“You just want to fuck her don’t you?” he grinned while taking off his shirt.

“Listen you piece of shit, don’t you EVER say anything about me or Cassie again, unless you want to end up in an elephants ass hole with a cactus shoved up your ass. If I hear you say anything one more time, I’ll kick your ass so hard that you’ll not be able to shit for the rest of your life!!!”

I was so aggravated and furious toward him that I wasn’t able to control my mouth. I never threatened anyone like that before, I never even used so many swears in one sentence before. Despite my threats, this didn’t put off Nick as he continued.

“Oh, I get it. You’re gay aren’t you?”

He started giggling and laughing but as soon as he finished his sentence I got closer to him and without saying a word shoved a punch in his stomach, making him fall on the floor and starting to cry.

“I warned you. Now if you don’t shut the fuck up from now on, the consequences will be much more severe.”

I got back to my bed and took off my clothes. I wore my sleeveless shirt and went to sleep.

I woke up the next day and discovered that I was again the first one to wake up. I put on my clothes and started heading downstairs. When the elevator doors open, I was surprised to see Cassie there. I got in and gave her a hug.

“Are you going for breakfast?” she asked.

“Yup.“

“Me too. Would you be OK if I came to have breakfast with you?”

“Off course you can come have breakfast with me. You don’t even have to ask these things.”

The breakfast wasn’t different in any way than yesterday so I just took the same things. She just took a toast and some butter. I found a small empty table for two and sat there along with Cassie. Even though we had finished eating ten minutes ago, we stayed there talking and laughing until teachers came and told us that the breakfast room was about to close. Me and Cassie got up and headed towards the bar. I saw Kyle waving at me so I went and sat at his table. He was there with his girlfriend, a girl from our school, called Irene, who was a year younger than the rest of us.

“So, I see that you and Cassie are getting along nicely.”

Me and her smiled while a put my arm around her and pulled her closer.

“That’s why we made this game,” Kyle said. “so guys and girls can find a special somebody to get closer with. You seem to be the only one to actually understand this and found a girl that you liked, not the first girl you saw just because we said so.”

Meanwhile, Irene started chit-chatting with Cassie and when they saw that I and Kyle had finished our conversation, they turned towards us with a playful look on their faces giggling.

“What are you two up to?” I asked full of suspicion.

“Cassie told me that you played Truth or Dare before.” Irene said.

In my mind I was hoping that Cassie didn’t mention what happened during our little game but before I could speak she continued.

“She didn’t give me much detail but she says that you had great fun. We figured that playing Truth or Dare now would keep us entertained until it’s time for the meeting. So what do you guys think?” she said looking towards me and Kyle.

“Oh, that’s a great idea babe. What do you think Nicholas?”

“If you three are in, I’m in too.”

Kyle led us to his room, where we would play. We sat on a circle on Kyle’s bed. Irene jumped in and shouted that she wanted to go first, so we started from her and continued clockwise.

“Kyle, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

“OK, I dare you to strip to your underwear”

Kyle did as Irene told him and sat back in his place. Kyle was next, and he asked Cassie.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“I figured you’d pick truth. Anyway, do you enjoy helping Nicholas on these challenges?”

“I certainly do!” Cassie answered with excitement.

Time past very fast while we were playing but it was now about time people would start knocking on the door for the meeting. All of us were just in our underwear so we got dressed back to normal. It was now exactly 12:00 and our classmates started arriving. By 12:10 everyone was there so Kyle stood up and started giving his speech.

“I trust that all of you have completed you tasks, right?”

Everyone yelled “YES!” so he continued.

“Well done then. Now just hearing you say this doesn’t mean much so all of you were asked to bring some sort of evidence. So, let’s start from my right and we will continue on.”

Fortunately I and Cassie were last so we just didn’t pay much attention to the others. She was sitting on my lap and we were playing with each other’s hair and smiling. We didn’t make any noise so we didn’t bother anyone, but some would stare at as, or look towards us in surprise. The only time we snapped off it was when I heard Nick’s name. His partner was Maria and after showing the results of their tasks they were asked to show the proof that the completed their punishment as well. Nick gave his camera to Kyle who now had a laptop with him. Kyle connected the camera to the laptop and turned it around so all of us could see. Everyone burst in laughter when they saw Nick’s gienormous amount of pubic hair and almost started crying after they saw him after he shaved it. Maria didn’t have much hair so nobody commented. Finally it was my turn. I was given permission to speak so I started talking.

“I used the bonus given to me and I completed just one of the tasks. The task was for me and my partner to strip to our underwear, hug each other and take a photo of us.”

I gave my camera to Kyle. He connected it to his laptop and found the photo. I knew when he did because of the grin on his face.

He said “It seems that you’ve outdone yourself once again Nicholas.”

Before turning the laptop so everyone could see. Everyone was left in awe when the saw me and Cassie, almost naked hugging and kissing each other. I turned to see Cassie’s reaction to the situation but the second I turned my head to face her, she leaned forward and kissed me once again; there, in front of everybody. From a simple kiss it turned into a thrilling make-out which lasted so long that when we opened our eyes, we were the only ones in the room. None of us knew what to say, so determined to break the awkwardness I picked up my camera from the bed and noticed a package with my name on it next to it. I picked that up as well and started heading for my room, holding Cassie’s hand.

This is the end of this chapter. Somebody mentioned that I should space the talking so the story wouldn't be all jammed up. So I did. Do you prefer it like this are as it was before?

Advertisements
Kink Talk