Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2017, 06:24 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Lifebuoy Otter Play Dares

This site has plenty of petplay on it but one very important Species is missing out.
Where is the love for otters!

OtterAydy is looking for some otter play dares to do :3
What is involved in otter play, well that's up to you since it doesn't seem to exsit. So get super creative and make please leave me some dares to . Take any of my likes (fetishes that are not limits for me) and otterfy it.

I currently get very little time home alone at the moment so please keep it hidden away (bedroom, bathroom, toilet), fairly quiet and not tooo long. If it can't be done with others in the house I will still do it but it may take a while to get to. I am active on kik, gd pm or the bdsm chatroom if you want to talk about ideas.
I will post a report in this thread once the dare is complete.

Hopefuly getdare can figure out what to do with this cute pet :3

Ps: Yes I can be other things than a kitty, ignore my name :P

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:38 PM   #2
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

come on they are so cuutes :3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 12-30-2017, 09:25 PM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

ROFL
Otters sometimes hold their food on their stomach while they float on their back. They work on it there to break it into bite-size pieces or just to hold it while they eat away at it. So..............

Lay on your back (you might want to put a pad of towels under you - to catch the crumbs and overflow) and when you are done you can then volunteer to do a load of laundry, just to cover up the evidence. LOL

Then (clothes off, just in case you get some of it on you) put your meal on your stomach and eat it from there. Here are some meals to try:
  1. sandwich, cut into pieces
  2. crackers and cheese
  3. pudding or porridge
  4. peas, diced carrots
  5. rice: with sauce, even just butter and soy souce
  6. other suggestions from posters
For more fun:
  1. no dishes
  2. no cutlery or other utensils
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 06:23 PM   #4
publicpants

ok this is easy! wear your most otter like costume, fill the bath, ley in the bath on you back clapping your hands while saying "orw orw orw " in your best otter voice then crawl out of the bath then. shake your self dry! you can use a towel after but you must put the towel on the floor and role on it making the same noises. hope the otter enjoy!

will not: illegal, pain, nappies on my head, long term, family,

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85525
publicpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:23 PM   #5
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Sorry for the delay, the very start of a new year was probably not the best time to open a thread but otters really do need dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
ROFL
Otters sometimes hold their food on their stomach while they float on their back. They work on it there to break it into bite-size pieces or just to hold it while they eat away at it. So..............

Lay on your back (you might want to put a pad of towels under you - to catch the crumbs and overflow) and when you are done you can then volunteer to do a load of laundry, just to cover up the evidence. LOL

Then (clothes off, just in case you get some of it on you) put your meal on your stomach and eat it from there. Here are some meals to try:
  1. sandwich, cut into pieces
  2. crackers and cheese
  3. pudding or porridge
  4. peas, diced carrots
  5. rice: with sauce, even just butter and soy souce
  6. other suggestions from posters
For more fun:
  1. no dishes
  2. no cutlery or other utensils
I tired this with chili and garlic crackers first (didn't have any of the kind you add cheese to). I broke each one in 1/2 before eating one 1/2. This got a bit crummy but I managed to keep it all on my tummy, it was quite yummy. I felt sill during. I will be trying it with more food. But now I needed to get cleaned up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicpants View Post
ok this is easy! wear your most otter like costume, fill the bath, ley in the bath on you back clapping your hands while saying "orw orw orw " in your best otter voice then crawl out of the bath then. shake your self dry! you can use a towel after but you must put the towel on the floor and role on it making the same noises. hope the otter enjoy!
I got dressed up in some underwear, brown shorts and a off white shirt, turns out I don't have much that is otter like. I ran a lukewarm bath (no cold water for this otter) and stood in it. It was much harder than expected to lay down, the idea felt so weird and wrong while fully clothed. After a minute or so I did it and rolled and splashed around till my otter fur was soaked. I clapped my hands and made silly orw orw noices, you may have been thinking of a seal here but hey otters can make lots of noises.

After playing "swimming" around in the bath I crawled out feeling super heavy from all the water weight. I tried shaking and rolling dry but they did nothing so I stripped off and toweled off. (cant soak the floor)

Thank you both for the dares. I am still taking dares and home alone tonight so dares are much more open and easier to do!

My toy collection

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, otter, pet, pet play