Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 06:02 PM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female Spank Neglectful Whore

I started a thread then didn't properly keep up with checking in and then I didn't post a report until many many hours later. Red is pissed. He wants me spanked for my infraction because he cannot have my neglect in these threads cause him a bad reputation and I have to learn my lesson.

All you gotta do is pick a keyword below to make it happen.
Then you can add a spanking tool for the spanks
Last but not least a location on my whore body

Rules -
  1. Choose 2 keywords per post
  2. Post only 1x per every 2 posts
  3. No Orgasms, only edges
  4. Make me black and blue
  5. This goes on until Red wants me to close it out

Keywords
Edge - Edge 1x
Nipple Stretch - Pull on clamped nipples for 30s / rotate and repeat for 5minutes
Labia Stretch - Have weights pulling on my clamped labia lips for 5 minutes
Plugged - Stuff my ass with my dildo for 5 minutes
Pussy Fucked - Secured to my fucking machine for 5 minutes
Anal Fucked - Secured to my fucking machine for 5 minutes
Milking - Milk my hucow tits for 5 minutes

Spanking Tool
Paddle (regular wood)
Hole Paddle (Paddle with drilled holes)
Thin Cane
Flogger (leather)
Hand
Rubber Ruler
Creative Think of something cool to spank me with that's not listed above? I gotchu. Pick Creative and tell me what you want me spanked with - If I don't have it, I can get it. Don't worry.

Asshole (rim)
Tits (both / excluding nipples)
Nipples (both / excluding rest of tits)
Pussy (lips)
Clit (yknow)

-- You'll notice that Keywords are kept pretty 'bare' in terms of description and that's because it's up to you! What size plug you want in my ass? How much weight pulling on my labia lips? Edge in what way - fingers, vibe, fucking myself? What size dildo on my fucking machine and how fast (1-5) do I fuck myself?

-- At the end of everyday I'll post my report with how much I've gotten done that day. Red requires a minimum of 250 spanks per day (if we get that many!)

-- At the end of everyday I'll do a count of what I've done, what's been added, and keep track of what is left for me to do.

-- I'm under punishment until I can keep up on my reports, counts, and learn how to be less neglectful to my only responsibility (being a stay at home whore for Red).

In Addition for having a loose pussy on my last post and not being able to keep balls in for a short walk: For every 12th post (i.e. - 12, 24, 36, 48) you can add an extra keyword (3 total) as well have an automatic extra 40 spanks (for a total of 50).

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 06:57 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

Pussy fucked use a large dildo and next to highest setting.
Milking
Creative: use a vehicle antenna or something similar. On your sit spots.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 07:01 PM   #3
KeepCalmBlue

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Pussy fucked use a large dildo and next to highest setting.
Milking
Creative: use a vehicle antenna or something similar. On your sit spots.
A vehicle antenna! We have never thought of that! Oh gosh, I know it's going to suck but is it odd to say I'm excited????

And a milking

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:29 PM   #4
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to do plugged and anal fucked.
For both it will be the same implement. I want you to use a plug instead, one with the largest neck you can take.
If it must be a dildo how about minimum 2.5 inches diameter and at least 6 inches long.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 08:34 PM   #5
SageLeech
Longtime User

Edge and milking.
Thin cane soles of feet.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Last edited by SageLeech; 06-30-2021 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:42 PM   #6
eljugador

Plugged + Pussy Fucked

Cane spanking on your asshole (before inserting the plug).
Old 06-30-2021, 09:55 PM   #7
KeepCalmBlue

Female

I'll start getting through these in the morning
Red is excited to see if we'll take up to a lot of spanks

Old 06-30-2021, 10:06 PM   #8
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Edge with nipple/breast stimulation. If you can't after 10 minutes, you may start fingering your ass with one hand (while the other stays on your breast); if you still can't after another 10 minutes, you may add humping a pillow as well.

Nipple Stretch

Thin Cane - Ass

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 10:09 PM   #9
SageLeech
Longtime User

Milking, ass fucked
Creative: vehicle antenna calves

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Old 06-30-2021, 10:51 PM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Labia stretch. Attach the clamps to a bucket or something you can fill. Over the next five minutes fill it with water so it keeps getting heavier.

Plugged with your largest dildo.

Thin cane on your clit.
Old 06-30-2021, 10:52 PM   #11
CaffeineColin

Great idea and suggestions.

Keywords: Let's have you go with a nipple stretch - but rather than you pulling, I'd like weights pulling at them and instead of rotating and repeating, I'd like you to add weight every minute if you can arrange that. Edge while you're doing it.

Then use a thin cane on your clit.

Have fun,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 11:55 PM   #12
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Keywords:

Labia Stretch: Max weight you can
Anal Fucked: Largest dildo and fastest speed

Do these at the same time if possible.

Spanking Tool:

Thin Cane

Asshole

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 12:11 AM   #13
Lyb
getDare Addict

I'm thinking we should stretch your nipples and labia. Use the max weight you can tolerate.
If it's not too much to add then have your weighted balls in your pussy the one you dropped. I think we should train that loose cunt of yours so you can manage it.

For spanking use rubber bands on your clit

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 08:34 AM   #14
KeepCalmBlue

Female Report 1

Started bright and early this morning with an already tender body. Sir decided to open an account at The Spank Bank (see blogs) and I'm to keep up with that as well.

In the theme if an outside item, vehicle antenna, I took my first 10 spanks outside in the drive. Red bent me over at the back of his truck where he made me grab and hold the hitch. The 10 hits were horrible, I was crying by the time Red finished - he didnt give me a single break. While keeping me in my trembling position he got our fucking machine set up. I'm a loose cunt lately so my large dildo didnt do much to actually stretch me any - Red Recommends using larger items to fuck me with. My puffy, wet, and abused nipples were greedy sucked into our milker and the machine set at a brutal pace.

Probably the longest 5 minutes of my life.

-

Red wastes no time and when time was up I was quickly detached from both machines and rinsed with a hose for the next task.

-

For my mistake if not noticing the next task missing a spanking implement and body part, Red has elected that user: (Sir Cap) be rewarded with +15 extra spanks in his next task should he accept them - for a total of 25

-

We stayed outside for my anal stuffing and fucking - having a butt plug with a diameter of 2.5" and a sufficiently long at 5" (with a tapered end of 1"). Red was pleased to note that my asshole was tight and my stuffing 5 minutes was much needed before my anal fucking. The plug was hard to put in place as Red used little lube and I trembled with a horny throbbing clit for the next 5 minutes. Then came the fucking. Red us good at rigging things up the way he likes but he isn't gentle and leaving the plug in my now sore asshole while he pulled and twisted was torture in itself. My fucking left me gaping from my ass as I am from my fucked pussy.

--

Red wasn't done and I was hosed off again but he decided my edge would be deserved then and made me lie in the muddy grass while he sprayed my pussy with the freezing water. I'm sure my pussy was numb by the time I'd managed to edge with such rough treatment. I remained on the ground drying my feet off with a towel while.Red went and grabbed the cane. I detest feet play and the 10 spanks here were tear jerkers.

--

Red called it good for another half hour then we'll continue.

Calculations
Spanks total: 20
Edges: 1
Mins Pussy Fucked: 5
Mins Milked: 5
Mins Anal Stuffed: 5
Mins Anal Fucked: 5

If you ever find a mistake in my calculations, let me know. It'll earn you +25 spanks for 3 tasks.

The following user says Thank You to KeepCalmBlue for this post:
Old 07-01-2021, 09:44 AM   #15
SageLeech
Longtime User

Pussy fucked, if Red would be so kind as to choose a proper implement for this.
And cause you love it sooo much Milking

Creative weed eater cord breasts. (I suggest something over you face while doing this as the weedeater cord tends to be unwieldy)

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, edge, milking, spank, stretch