Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2022, 01:31 AM   #1
HayleysBitches

Default Fast food dares f and m

Hey everyone, bit of a weird one today. My boyfriend and I have been eating alot of fast food recently and had the idea to spice up our meal times a bit with some creative dares, mainly we get kfc, so any dares involving kfc in particular is welcome but we also get other fast food feeds aswell occasionally, so if you have any good dares in mind for different fast foods then let us know and we will be happy to change up our usual meal. As for limits and the kind of dares we are looking for, well that's really upto youse, anyone who might have seen our other threads would know that we are pretty open to just about anything aslong as it's safe and can be done in our home without the need to involve others. As for what kind of dares, just please get creative, we are happy to use fast food on each other, different or gross ways of eating, making a mess out of ourselves and the food and we are even both up for some solo dares if theirs any gender specific ideas youse have. Thank you in advance for any dares we receive and we hope we get alot of dares as this is something we can incorporate often not just a one time thing
HayleysBitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 03:50 AM   #2
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Well the basic one is probably this one:
Make him cum over your food and eat it... or let him eat it... or throw a coin to determine who eats the spoiled portion. If you are squirting you can do the same.

If you have fries or similar you can put them in your cunt and feed him, however I'm not sure how that affects you health so better clean up afterwards or just swipe them on your wet cunt lips.
Or you can put it in a condom first before inserting it, maybe even a used one.

Eat from dog bowls and/or mix in dog food.

One is the plate and the other puts the food directly on him/her and eats without cutlery.

Chew the food and then feed each other like a bird feeds her offspring.

Put it on the floor and stand on it (with shoes?). The other one has to eat it without using his/her hand.

Put it in your panties and wear it for a few minutes before the other one eats it directly from you.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 04:29 AM   #3
Raenef
Distinguished Member

I dare you not to buy any fast food for 2 weeks straight

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 04:45 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleysBitches View Post
Hey everyone, bit of a weird one today. My boyfriend and I have been eating alot of fast food recently and had the idea to spice up our meal times a bit with some creative dares, mainly we get kfc, so any dares involving kfc in particular is welcome but we also get other fast food feeds aswell occasionally, so if you have any good dares in mind for different fast foods then let us know and we will be happy to change up our usual meal. As for limits and the kind of dares we are looking for, well that's really upto youse, anyone who might have seen our other threads would know that we are pretty open to just about anything aslong as it's safe and can be done in our home without the need to involve others. As for what kind of dares, just please get creative, we are happy to use fast food on each other, different or gross ways of eating, making a mess out of ourselves and the food and we are even both up for some solo dares if theirs any gender specific ideas youse have. Thank you in advance for any dares we receive and we hope we get alot of dares as this is something we can incorporate often not just a one time thing
5 drops of neat Tabasco before and after each fast fopd eat. Both of you.
Old 10-27-2022, 04:54 AM   #5
Aeiouy

Default here's an idea

Why don't you get a side of coleslaw and one of macaroni salad...

Then you have to eat it... Out of the other's person's ass...
Could be made more fun, by having a set time to keep it in the ass before eating it...
Aeiouy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
eating, food, humilation