Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2020, 12:27 AM   #31
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Let’s try 750 words at least. Make it a specific scene—describing how the sub felt. Focused on (you’d never have guessed) anal and oral. You can PM me or post on the thread. Maybe SOMEONE is willing to make a deal so it goes up on the thread.

Another 4 day reduction.
I kept my eyes shut for as long as I could because I knew the second I opened them it would be real, and once it was real I couldn't go back to pretending it wasn't.

I can't say where I am because I can't see. My eyes are open but I can only see blackness. I can feel that my mouth is being held wide open by some kind of contraption, it has a rubbery texture around the mouthpiece and feels like leather or something similar around the back of my head, it fits like a harness around my head. I can feel myself drooling and it makes me feel sick.

I have been shaved from head to toe, every inch of my body is now hairless. As I lay on the floor I notice that my mouth isn't the only thing being held open. I wouldn't know this at the time but an extra large Oxballs Pig Hole hollow plug is sitting comfortably inside me producing a nice permanent gape on my freshly shaved pink hole.

I feel a draught every now and then creep inside where it's held open so wide. It feels odd but I can't say the feeling is completely terrible. I've always enjoyed playing in this kind of way, I don't think today is about play however.

The door flies open suddenly. I hear it but can't tell which direction it is from me. A voice says 'Time to play!' and I can only wonder what this means. I am put into a wheelchair and rolled down the corridor into a room with cameras and lights, there is a fucking machine either end of the table and the table has straps and a kind of locking frame for my body to be put into.

Online viewers roll virtual dice to decide the length and severity of this session and they go with 24 hours, and they (unluckily for me) choose the 'horrific' option.

They lock me into the frame and I feel something being roughly pushed into me. That turns out to be an inflatable enema plug which without warning begins forcing cold water inside me. I gasp as a locking hood is pulled over my face, just exposing the gag. My moans mean nothing to these people.

Suddenly my head jerks forward and backwards and then stops. I feel a cold slippery cock shaped object enter my mouth, the head pushes through the ring with a little resistance and feels like it has locked in place so it can never fully leave my mouth.

I am powerless to do anything as it invades me. I try to choke but I can't, I feel the enema plug come out and my abdomen is bursting. This is discomfort at the most enormous level. It pulls out and I gasp for air. Then the enema begins to rush out of me, into a bucket.

Again it slides in, in and out with increasing speed. I take it and drool a lot while it trains me and allows me to become what I secretly always wanted. A set of holes.

The plug is pulled out and I gasp between dildo thrusts. I feel something cold inside me, ice cubes. Then something warm, somebody real, this is the first time. I feel my hips being grabbed as he thrusts and thrusts, fucking me as my mouth is violated over and over. A true spit roast.

He groans and groans then suddenly pulls out. I feel a splash of warmth and realise he's cum over my face and the dildo, so the cum trickles down to my mouth and the dildo pushes it to the back of my throat. Clever.

Something else enters from behind.... larger and colder. It feels like a dildo but it fucks like a person.

It pushes deep, deeper than the real man. I wince when I can through the choking. Drool is now mixed with cup and sweat. The dildo fucks me stupid and I feel it stretching me more than ever before. It must be huge.

She's wearing a bad dragon as a strap on, its thin at the head but has a huge knot and shift so it can be used for deep anal or challenging oral. What I didn't know at this point is that all the cum from my milkings has been saved and she has a syringe full ready to shoot out.

She fires it into my ass as she continues to fuck, no post orgasm fatigue to worry about. She actually becomes more aggressive and an assistant refills the syringe for her.

She suddenly rips it out of me, my hole red raw and my own stolen cum dripping out of me. She stops the fucking machine and plunges the strap on into my throat.

I gasp and gasp as she holds it. 9 inches in me and I am literally gasping for air. She knows. Her hand on my neck feeling my pulse rise as terror strikes me. Then suddenly I gag. My throat suddenly clogged with 30ml of my very own cum. Orgasmless cum that is....

She pulls out and I wretch, now my mouth is leaking cum too. She has destroyed me. Who is she?!

They let me rest. Jesus, what next?
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 12:28 AM   #32
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Oh hey! I'm someone!

Two day deal for it to be posted on the thread! =^-^=

Going once, going twice...!
I think it was 750, maybe more.

Thanks for adding the extra days. Another 6 off the date. Doing good
Old 12-08-2020, 04:56 AM   #33
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
I think it was 750, maybe more.

Thanks for adding the extra days. Another 6 off the date. Doing good
Thank you for the vivid scene you wrote for us. A deserved 6 days off your denial.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:52 AM   #34
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

Time to come clean....

I accidentally spoiled my denial during some edging. I was tired and unfocused, in my heightened state I think somewhere along the line I briefly lost control and the next thing I knew I was having an intense and rather huge orgasm.

I can't deny this was amazing but it was completely accidental and I had a significant amount of time left to serve so I am currently very ashamed.

This wasn't part of the plan at all so I'm now unsure exactly what to do going forward.

Apologies to everyone who added time and helped to build this up. I want to continue denial without a doubt. I just don't know exactly how to do that yet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, deepthroat, denial, humilation