Body-skinny, and tall

Name-Alex
Body-Athletic, average
Hair-blonde

Name-Greg
Body-Skinny, short
Hair-Brown

Chapter 1

The sun shone brightly through the window.
“What time is it?” I asked groggily.
“9:30am, its time to go” my friend Greg said, in an equally groggy voice.
“Wait, what?!?” we said, suddenly jerking awake.
“Ya Andrew, it's past 9” he said.
“I was supposed to be at the shop at 9 for the meet-up, why didn't you wake me up Greg?” I asked loudly, jumping up and putting on my pants and shirt that had been on the floor.
“Dude, I was asleep too, how could I? The alarm should have woken us up.” He said, jumping up too, tossing me my keys off the black dresser.
“It doesn't matter, the meeting is still on, it doesn't end until 11, maybe if I drive crazy, I could make it,” I said.
“You always drive crazy Andrew, I would hate to see your idea of 'driving crazy'.” He said jokingly pulling on his clothes from his bag.
“Dude, I gotta run, you can just ask my mom for food and stuff.” I yelled as I ran out of my room.
“Sure thing man, I love your mom's cooking!” Greg yelled back. I ran through the hall, and out through the kitchen, with my mom and my sister eating breakfast,

“Hey Andrew, Good Morning,” my sister Cassie said
“Why are you rushing?”
“Hey, Good Morning Andrew, why are you rushing, slow down,” my mom said as I ran by. “Can't mom, I'm really late for the meeting at the library. It started at 9. If I get there soon, I might catch the last hour.” I said as I grabbed waffle from the table.
“Oh, then you'd better go, just drive safely.” Mom said.
“I promise mom,” I lied.
“Hey, stop, you forgot-” Mom yelled, but I didn't listen, I was really late.

I ran out to my car, and turned the key, and pulled out of the driveway at a break-neck speed, and tore down the streets. I pulled up to the library, and ran inside. Everyone was looking at my feet very odd as I ran by. I figure its just because I was running in a library. I ran into the room and dashed into a chair at the end of the room. The speaker at the moment was speaking about the same old thing,
“As the character moves through the story, he gains a special perspective into the suffering of the human condition, and the reasonable denial of the addition of human suffering. The man is trying to get you to buy into his stuff, so it can make you suffer, and buy more. And thats my interpretation on the book.” said the current speaker, a man dressed in leather vest, rainbow color shirt, headband, bell-bottom pants, and barefoot. He's known to be a little bit crazy/high.
“Thank you for that, Fillmore. The main character is a girl, though. Anyone else want to share their views on the book?” said the slightly freaked out moderator.
“I would,” I said. Everyone looked at me with shocked faces. No one expected me to be in this class. Everyone was amazed that I had something to say. I stood up, and walked slowly towards the front of the room with my copy of the book. But everyone was looking oddly at me the entire time, at my feet. I finished, and I walked back, still in a rush, not really thinking about what I was doing.

I was just focusing on the reason I had been here, a guy. Wow, I really hated that book. I just read it so I could be around Alex. The guy. Alex is really into this book. He shows up every meeting. I only read the book, and pretended to like the book so I could hang around him. He has cool green eyes, blonde hair, is on the swim team. He's also really funny, smart (into books, like me, just not the same books) and nice. Anyway, he was the only reason that I had come.

When I sat down, someone leaned into me. That someone is Alex!
“Hey, man, where are your shoes?” Alex asked, with a slight smile on his face. I look down at my feet, I forgot my shoes.
“Oh, I, um, forgot. I was rushing and, ummm,” I mumbled.
Gotta think about some excuse
“I mean, I've been at the beach for 2 weeks since school got out. I forgot my shoes, and I didn't bother to put any back on since school ended”
“Ya, hasn't school been out for a month?” he laughed.
“Well I don't really like wearing shoes.” I said, feeling weird,
Goddamnit, im so stupid
“Hope you remember next time,” he laughed.

“What are you, some sort of freak?” a snide, nasally voice asked. In case you are wondering, that snide, nasally voice belongs to Alice Daimon, Alex's girlfriend. One of the rudest girls in school. She just uses Alex to get more popular. Alex just can't see that. All he can see is how beautiful she is. But all I see about her is everything weird. Ever since he started going out with her, he seems to be under a trance. Like she controls him. And she isn't even that beautiful, something about her seems off, like she's sick. She didn't need any help looking sick anyway, her skin is bone white. She is also freakishly short, and rude to everyone. Anyway, she had him wrapped around her finger.
“Don't talk to him,” she said to him about me “he is a freakishly tall gay boy.”
“Hey, don't be hateful. There's not a need to be mean, there's nothing wrong with being gay” Alex said, finally saying something in contradiction to that crazy, rude, bitter munchkin.
“Well, anyway, I think the meeting is over. We can go now.” she said
“Well, if she says we must go, then we must go” Alex says, almost robotically.
“Bye, Fag” she said as she walked off. God, I hate her.

Last edited by Srijc; 08-09-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Easier to read
Srijc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, coming out, gay, sleepover, strip