Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2021, 07:17 AM   #1
Bc2000

Default Toothpaste Dares Please

Hi, I would like people to dare me things to do with toothpaste, like fingering myself with toothpaste on my finger and things like that, i am fine with most things, just as long as it isn't public/to do with family (it can be hidden public)

Thanks!

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 02:37 PM   #2
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Get a brand new tube of toothpaste, and insert the end into your ass, now squeeze the whole thing in there until it is completely empty,

now keep it in there until you have edged 10 times.

Now you can empty it out - or at-least attempt to, you may need to give yourself an enema or two or use the shower to get it out BUT to do this you have to wet yourself when fully clothed.

Id like a report if you wouldn't mind

ENJOY

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, fingering, hidden public, pain anal, toothpaste