Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #31
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
I do read everyone’s messages, just a lot to respond too.

For this task you will need a Medium sized plug or dildo. You will load up a video of at least 15 minutes of a girl fucking her ass. You are to follow the same movement she does.
**Report back to me Via PM. The subject should be”Assfucked” you are to address me as miss and thank me for giving the task. A link to your video would be great too

Did you get my previous PM miss?

And I will complete this tomorrow, I don't have a dildo so what would you like me to use instead?

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:43 AM   #32
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishwedgiegirl View Post
For anyone one who has a butt plug or other insertable keep it in for an hour

If not edge as many times as you can with the biggest thing you can fit in your ass

I’m happy to hear any reports, you can call me mistress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
I do read everyone’s messages, just a lot to respond too.

For this task you will need a Medium sized plug or dildo. You will load up a video of at least 15 minutes of a girl fucking her ass. You are to follow the same movement she does.
**Report back to me Via PM. The subject should be”Assfucked” you are to address me as miss and thank me for giving the task. A link to your video would be great too
Thank you both for these wonderful tasks.

I was able to do them consecutivly as I had a butt plug and after an hour of being plugged, my tender ass was ready for a good fucking.

I have sent you both reports via pm.

Thank you again!!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:51 PM   #33
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishwedgiegirl View Post
For anyone one who has a butt plug or other insertable keep it in for an hour

If not edge as many times as you can with the biggest thing you can fit in your ass

I’m happy to hear any reports, you can call me mistress
hello mistress thank you for this task i put in my medium sized buttplug since i dont have my biggest at the moment and started to play with myself while waiting till the hour was up and after 1h and 15 min i realised the time was already up :P so now im writhing this report with my plug still in my ass

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #34
Newbee123456789

Sounds fun
I'm in!
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 07:09 PM   #35
baby_diaper_boy

Hey Girls!

Give me your best tasks to do. I want to feel used and like a slut after.

Likes: diapers, cross dressing, messy, anal, enema, being controlled, anything not in my limits

Limits: vomit, blood, cbt, full public, illegal, family, friends, social suicide, harsh pain, permanent, blackmail, findom.

PM Dares
BDSM Test
Turn me into a girl and a baby!!
Add to my calendar!
baby_diaper_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:58 PM   #36
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

ok i have done all the tasks apointed here and reported on them i hope there will be some new ones soon

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax

pm dares
to do list
AMA
Old 01-28-2019, 02:09 PM   #37
Deadpool871

This seems like fun so I'm in

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.

Toys: vibrator, enema douches, pair of women's used dirty pants, a shoelace

Huge fart and sniffing fetish
Deadpool871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:48 AM   #38
Lewtonr

I'm in for this!

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:56 AM   #39
nina@
getDare Succubus

Here's an anal dare for everyone

Choose two buttplugs or common objects or dildos that can be used instead, one should be very comfortable to use anally and one should be big enough to fill you up but such that you are still able to perform anal thrusts with it.

Now insert the smaller comfortable plug/object in for an hour, then after an hour, keep spinning this wheel until you get "STOP" and doing the corresponding anal thrusts. Start with the smaller dildo and whenever you get "SWAP", switch the dildo so the first swap will get you to use the bigger dildo for subsequent spins until you get swap again. Note that after spinning each time, the option you landed on gets removed from the wheel. Have fun and feel free to modify the dare a bit based on your thresholds.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 01-30-2019, 09:29 AM   #40
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post

Choose two buttplugs or common objects or dildos that can be used instead, one should be very comfortable to use anally and one should be big enough to fill you up but such that you are still able to perform anal thrusts with it.

Now insert the smaller comfortable plug/object in for an hour, then after an hour, keep spinning this wheel until you get "STOP" and doing the corresponding anal thrusts. Start with the smaller dildo and whenever you get "SWAP", switch the dildo so the first swap will get you to use the bigger dildo for subsequent spins until you get swap again. Note that after spinning each time, the option you landed on gets removed from the wheel. Have fun and feel free to modify the dare a bit based on your thresholds.
Tha k you nina for this wonderful ass fucking task!

I put my silver jeweled butt plug in this morning as my first dildo. I kept this in and proceeded to do five edges while plugged...part of the denied thread tasking. i was exceptionally horny and posted on the kik strip game thread too. i started off dressed in a tiny skirt and pink panties and bra..but was then made to strip out of that. during this time i got the edges in and probably a few extras as i was made to strip.

eventually the hour was uo so i got my larger 6.5" strapon dildo and used rhat to fuck my ass for the spinner.

i removed rhe butt plug and lubed up the dildo. i had to work a little more to get it in..i cant take the whoke thing so i did the best i could with it. I warmed up a little then spun. first spin was forty medium pace. i was able to work in about two inches of the dikdo. i held it in and then changed positions....first i was on the floor squating..i picked it up and put it against the wall..bent over and spun again. this time was forty fast speed
the third spin was to stop unfortunatly...but i kept going for a bit teying to see if i could get myself deeper.

i posted a pic on my kinktalk if anyone cares to see.

thank you for this task..it has left me overly horny and wanting even more to be fucked by a woman with a strapon...some day maybe..someday...
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:
Old 01-31-2019, 07:12 PM   #41
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

I haven't been very active on gd lately but I'm still in this thread and will catch up on what I missed. I have been doing plently of anal lately still, mostly with my glass plugs.

-PeachyBaby's 1 hour of plugged hornyness
-PeachyBaby's 15mins of copy fucking
-Nina's wheel of booty

Last Night I completed PunishWedgieMistress's hour of being plugged. I used my medium glass plug and it way very comfy, I kept it in for a bit more than an hour even after cumming cause it still felt really nice. Looks like I should move onto bigger toys :3

Thank you all for the dares

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:17 PM   #42
AngelofDarkness

I'm joining in now, I might regret it but my ass is ready to serve.

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 03:01 AM   #43
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post

i started this one yesterday so i started by putting in my medium sized plug (which is my fav plug) so i had my plug in for almost an hour but i was way to tired so about 5 min before the hour was up i fell asleep with my plug still in so today i spun the wheel and got swap right away so i got on my knees took my 12 inch dildo and worked it in as deep as i could which hurt a little bit and spun again. and got stop but i dint want to stop yet ofcourse so i decided the the other swap would be the stop from now. i rolled again and got 40 deepthrusts medium wich felt already really good, and then i got 120 medium trusts at medium which felt really good too and then 80 medium fast which hurt a bit was good too and then i got swap again so i went on fast untill i came

thank you nina@ it was a great dare and i think ill use this spinning wheel more cause it felt so good

pm dares
to do list
AMA

Last edited by darkness991; 02-03-2019 at 03:51 AM.
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post:
Old 02-03-2019, 04:00 AM   #44
LauraTheSlut

Here's a task for you worthless sluts:

Using only your own cum and precum, get 4 fingers into your ass within 3 minutes. Every finger short is another day you have to repeat the dare again, this time every finger you miss will be 2 extra days, then 3 and so on.

Good luck sluts, and don't forget to report!

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 02-04-2019, 05:24 AM   #45
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

Joining the thread
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mreow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, girls, humiliation