Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
Slutishgirl

Default Sleeping tasks/dares 27/f

I'm looking for ways to sleep, tasks to do in the night or dares and things. On weekends (Friday nights and Saturday nights) I will do sleep disruptions. For dares I can do both night and be carried out into the day. Whatever you wish, they can be in my likes or dislikes if your feeling cruel. I'll also do things that aren't mentioned as likes/dislikes/limits. So have fun and do your worst to me ... Also I live with my boyfriend who is away a lot (can do things while he is here or gone)

Limits: pictures/videos/audio, illegal, poo, permanent, needles, family, (some) friends, full public

Likes: bladder control, spanking, gagging, long term, anal, pussy torture, breast torture, pain, clit torture, bondage, semi public

Dislikes (but will do): messy, enemas, candle wax, ice cubes, dares at work (office, my own room)
Slutishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutishgirl for this post:
Old 05-24-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
despard

Go to bed naked, and ask your BF to wake you up after 1hr45min. Blindfold yourself.

*If you have a four-poster bed, have your BF tie you spread-eagled to the bed (and you can use handcuffs for your wrists if he prefers).
If you do not have a four-poster bed, have him tie your hands behind your back -- No handcuffs, that could lead to nerve damage. Lay on the bed on your back and spread your legs and have him tie your ankles to the foot of the bed so you cannot close your legs.

Your BF now gets to cover your nipples, pussy, and clit with as many clothespins as he can fit.

Out loud, you are to beg him to whip the clothespins off with a belt. Once they've been whipped off, have him reapply them and whip them off again. After the second time, you can beg for more or mercy, as you prefer, but he decides.

Once he decides to stop whipping you and untie you, have your wrists (re)tied or handcuffed behind your back and suck him off to show your gratitude to him for helping you. Make sure you swallow every last drop of cum, and you can have your blindfold off after he has re-dressed.

You are not permitted to cum.
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to despard for this post:
Old 05-24-2017, 03:26 PM   #3
Slutishgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by despard View Post
Go to bed naked, and ask your BF to wake you up after 1hr45min. Blindfold yourself.

*If you have a four-poster bed, have your BF tie you spread-eagled to the bed (and you can use handcuffs for your wrists if he prefers).
If you do not have a four-poster bed, have him tie your hands behind your back -- No handcuffs, that could lead to nerve damage. Lay on the bed on your back and spread your legs and have him tie your ankles to the foot of the bed so you cannot close your legs.

Your BF now gets to cover your nipples, pussy, and clit with as many clothespins as he can fit.

Out loud, you are to beg him to whip the clothespins off with a belt. Once they've been whipped off, have him reapply them and whip them off again. After the second time, you can beg for more or mercy, as you prefer, but he decides.

Once he decides to stop whipping you and untie you, have your wrists (re)tied or handcuffed behind your back and suck him off to show your gratitude to him for helping you. Make sure you swallow every last drop of cum, and you can have your blindfold off after he has re-dressed.

You are not permitted to cum.
Thank you, I will try and do this on Friday night sir

Limits: pictures/videos/audio, illegal, poo, permanent, needles, family, (some) friends, full public

Likes: bladder control, spanking, gagging, long term, anal, pussy torture, breast torture, pain, clit torture, bondage, semi public

Dislikes (but will do): messy, enemas, candle wax, ice cubes, dares at work (office, my own room)
Slutishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:15 PM   #4
pantydare

Before you go to sleep you must plug your ass and leave it in overnight.

You can only take it out once you've asked permission to from your bf and he has allowed it, otherwise you will stay plugged.

Dislikes:
Public, Mess, Family, Friends
pantydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:44 PM   #5
corsa198
getDare Addict

Drink a glass of water every hour for 4 hours before going to bed.

Your last pee must be no later than 1 hour before going to bed. Just as you get into bed, drink another large glass of water.

You cannot leave the bed at all for a minimum of 8 hours. If you need to pee, you much hold it, if you can't unfortunately you will have to wet the bed.

If you make the 8 hours, well done but it's not over yet. Before you can enter the bathroom you must wait 30 minutes.

Once the 30 minutes are up, you may enter the bathroom but you must sit on the toilet fully clothed for 10 minutes.

If you're still holding at this point, you may pee normally.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:25 PM   #6
PennilessData

Default Vibe Time

Sleep with a vibrator
You are welcome to pm me at any time to either give me a dare, or to get a dare from me
PennilessData is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:55 PM   #7
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Sleep naked, on the floor with knees and ankles bound together and dominant hand tied to knees (don't bind too tight to cut off circulation). Every time you wake, kneel, put a pair of clamps on nipples and 2 clothes pins on your tongue, then edge 3 times before removing pins and clamps and going back to sleep. And while you are at it, if you have a plug, plug your self 3 hours before going to sleep and leave it in until 3 hours after you wake and get out of "bed" at your normal time (no getting up early!). After 3 hours of being plugged in the morning is up and you are ready to remove it, kneel (you will still be undressed from sleeping) and write a detailed report in this thread. No orgasms until 2 people says "thanks" to your post.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:27 PM   #8
Joker50
Distinguished Member

I have something a bit different for you that will slightly go into your dislikes but.. unfortunately get dare site keeps dropping on me so I have to rewrite it.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #9
Joker50
Distinguished Member

You may find this a bit much but you did ask for sleep deprivation with tasks.
Choose your clothing carefully, especially your shoes.
You need to set up for use. A long handled sports item, tennis racquet or similar. And put it in an awkward place to retrieve from.
A belt. Your purse and house keys. 6 pegs.
You are to do this date on a night your bf is away. This gives you the opportunity to stop at any point. I hope you won’t.
You are to set the alarms on your phone for multi interval times. 2 hours. One and half hours. One and a quarter hours. 2 x One hour. Enough that you will end up naked but enough to do all the tasks. Your last one is 7am.
Put a winter duvet on your bed (if you ever took it off given our current weather). Then with the exception of your choice of footwear you are to fully dress as though it is the middle of winter and you have been out. So woolly tights, big coat, jeans if you wear a top, thick wooly jumper, thick panties, I am sure you get the full picture but the shoes choice has to be bendy but firm, not trainers or hikers, flat pumps would be best.
You are not allowed to cum for 24 hours beforehand but you must edge at least once every three hours, in the evening drink half a bottle of wine so you are fuzzy when you wake up but not so bad you don’t want to be bothered. When you are dressed as required and ready to go to bed put your hand down your panties and edge twice more.
Go to bed fully clothed including coat.
The shoes may be removed to take something off but they must always be replaced.
First alarm remove an item above the waist and one below. Edge and go back to sleep.
Next alarm do as above but two edges.
Next alarm, remove item from above waist but if below the waist you are down to your panties, walk to an outer door, kick off shoes, step outside and remove your panties. Stuff them in your pussy. Walk back in, put shoes on and close door, return to bed.
Next alarm. Remove item from above waist. Walk through to kitchen, put two pegs on each pussy lip and if you are naked one on each nipple. Now go and retrieve the sports item you selected and put in an awkward place. If at any point a peg falls off you are to put it back on before continuing. Lie face down on kitchen floor and spank your ass fifty times then roll over, remove panties and fuck yourself with handle of object to edge twice, repeating to yourself; I am a slut, I need this.
Return to bed, hopefully all you have left now is your shoes on. Sleep your last alarm before going through to 7.
When alarm goes off take off your shoes, spread your legs wide, spread your pussy and then insert the tip of a shoe. Fuck yourself until you cum on the shoe. Tuck it next to your head and repeat with the other one. If you choose heels to wear, you must insert the heel of the shoe in your ass first before you put it in your pussy. When you have cum twice. And you have shoe either side of your head, sleep until 7.
At 7 you may not pee, do your hair, fix make up nothing but put your shoes and coat on. Walk to corner shop and buy 2 cans of energy drink. Cans
Now you have a choice, you can
a. take off your coat, kick off your shoes and then standing in the street open both cans and pour them over your body and then walk home naked.
Or
b. Go home and stand in the shower in your shoes, shake one can viciously and put it on the floor of the shower, ring pull down. Shake the other can too and pour it over your head. Then squat down push the second can into your pussy and stand up. Pull the ring ring and feel it gush down your legs. The moment it finishes sit on the floor throw the shoes across the room and then chanting thank you get dare for making me sych a slut cum three times.
Shower and dress in a summer dress over a bikini. Take a blanket, go to a park, strip to bikini and fall asleep.
Place report on here or to my kik which you now have.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:49 AM   #10
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

One night when your b/f is home, have him bend you over the arm or back of a couch and secure your ankles, your knees, wrists, and arms above and below the elbow. He may use you however he wishes before he goes to bed. Once he is done with you, he is to secure a vibrator into your pussy and ass, turned on full. You should be gagged as well- no reason for you to keep HIM from getting good sleep. There you get to stay until he releases you when he wakes up.

Alternately, he may secure you to a low table or footstool.
if he is not home, you can do the same, but make sure you can release yourself. We want you to be able to come back and report, after all.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishments, sleep, sleeping, torture