Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2021, 05:14 AM   #1
punishthishoe

Default 19f please punish me as you see fit

hello, i am looking for punishments involving my dislikes and possibly pushing my limits. i've been a really bad girl in the past few weeks, not completing dares because technically they weren't given to me and i've been cumming without permission.

i need to be put in place, i'm currently getting myself off as i'm writing this even though i know i'll get punished.

i live with my parents so please keep that in my while giving me punishments, i also only have household items, one small vibrator, and butt plug

dislikes: extreme nipple and tit pain, clit and pussy punishment, inserting stuff into pussy and ass, hidden public, toothpaste on/in pussy/ass

limits: obvious public, involvement of other people, animals, pee, poop, any media

Last edited by punishthishoe; 11-07-2021 at 06:23 AM.
punishthishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:22 AM   #2
Improvingsub

What sort of time frame were you thinking? And is there a better way to contact you? Fell free to pm me Kik/telegram etc.
Improvingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:29 AM   #3
filthybitch

well first i think you should put clothes hanger on you nipple and hang as many tshirts as you can. do this ten times in the span of 30 minutes. after this put on your tightest clothespins, connect them with a string and hang half the amount of clothes it took to pull off the hanger and do 50 jumping jacks, if the clamps fall off add ten jumping jacks.

if at any point you fail or just just can’t take it anymore pm me and beg for a punishment. report to this thread
filthybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:36 AM   #4
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthybitch View Post
well first i think you should put clothes hanger on you nipple and hang as many tshirts as you can. do this ten times in the span of 30 minutes. after this put on your tightest clothespins, connect them with a string and hang half the amount of clothes it took to pull off the hanger and do 50 jumping jacks, if the clamps fall off add ten jumping jacks.

if at any point you fail or just just can’t take it anymore pm me and beg for a punishment. report to this thread
hello yes i will complete this tonight when i have time, thank you for taking the time to punish me
Old 11-07-2021, 08:24 AM   #5
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Well since you are giving that cunt undeserved pleasure, it should get deserved pain. You are to apply toothpaste to your clit snd inside your pussy as soon as you can after reading this. And then you are to re-apply the toothpaste 3 more times today, the last time at least 1 hour before going to sleep.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 08:35 AM   #6
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Well since you are giving that cunt undeserved pleasure, it should get deserved pain. You are to apply toothpaste to your clit snd inside your pussy as soon as you can after reading this. And then you are to re-apply the toothpaste 3 more times today, the last time at least 1 hour before going to sleep.
yes sir i will do this tomorrow since it's already kinda late here, do you have anything that takes only like 20-30 minutes so i can do i right now ?
Old 11-07-2021, 08:45 AM   #7
KacyBond

I think you should go for a 2 mile walk or jog with your butt plug in and your vibrator running on low, but you can't cum for the entire day before or after your jog. And, at some point in your trip, you have to visit a store to get some water with the vibrator turned up to high.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 09:50 AM   #8
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
I think you should go for a 2 mile walk or jog with your butt plug in and your vibrator running on low, but you can't cum for the entire day before or after your jog. And, at some point in your trip, you have to visit a store to get some water with the vibrator turned up to high.
i can do the butt plug part but i can't put my vibrator entirely in my pussy because it's shaped like this https://img.joomcdn.net/4608cebabc3b..._original.jpeg
i'm sorry i should have specified it, feel free to punish me for not being able to complete your dare due to not giving you enough information
Old 11-07-2021, 10:46 AM   #9
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

I understand it being late. I look forward to reading about your obedience tomorrow.

For tonight, get a rubber band or elastic hair tie, and use it to snap that greedy clit 20 times. Count out loud after each one, thanking me for helping you be a better slut.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 11-07-2021, 12:32 PM   #10
TaskCreator

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishthishoe View Post
i can do the butt plug part but i can't put my vibrator entirely in my pussy because it's shaped like this https://img.joomcdn.net/4608cebabc3b..._original.jpeg
i'm sorry i should have specified it, feel free to punish me for not being able to complete your dare due to not giving you enough information
Since this is a punishment, you should still do some public task with vibrator inserted.

Insert vibrator into your pussy. And put something on that would keep the vibrator inserted as much as possible (maybe panties + pantyhose). Dress in a loose skirt or dress, so that it can hide that additional stuff sticking out of your pussy.

You may insert that vibrator somewhere public (for example public restroom).

Make sure the vibe is turned on. You have to go for a walk an hour long.

kik: TaskCreator
TaskCreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 01:48 PM   #11
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthybitch View Post

just finished, i stood up on my bed to prevent the clothes being too long and not pulling my nipples hard enough, my nipples were bleeding by the eight time but i pushed through because i knew punishment for this would be even worse, the highest number of shirts i could get to was 11 so i put on my binder clips, connected them with a shoelace and hung 6 shirts from the middle. they didn't fall off once which i am so glad about because they were throbbing with pain after and it actually took me few minutes to gather the courage to take them off and the pain just got even worse. i am now getting ready for bed and about to go to sleep soon so if anyone has any dares for me before i go to sleep bring them in
Old 11-08-2021, 08:27 PM   #12
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Updates

So any updates from the punishments I gave you yesterday?

Old 11-08-2021, 09:05 PM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Spend 10 minutes naked in a public bathroom.

I want to hear what you wore. How it felt to strip naked. How it felt to stay naked for 10 minutes. How it felt to dress.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 03:41 AM   #14
punishthishoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
So any updates from the punishments I gave you yesterday?
hello i am sorry, i got sick the day after i posted this and i can barely get out of bed since then, i will finish as soon as possible though
Old 11-11-2021, 05:05 AM   #15
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Feel better soon

I’m sorry to hear you are not well. By all means focus on resting and getting better. Everything else can wait.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple pain, punishment, pussy punish, tit punishment, toothpaste