Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2020, 03:53 AM   #1
littleone19

Default Cumming without permission 20/F

This cum whore has been cumming and playing with herself so much while her boyfriend has been at work without his permission. This cumslut has also not been active on here for a little while and didn’t complete all the required reports.

Please give me really harsh punishments to do over the next week, this slut deserves to be put in her place, please degrade and humiliate me.

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:11 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Insert your kegal balls and butt plug. You must have these inserted all the time, except when needing to be removed to go to the toilet.

When peeing, you must pee through your underwear and can only change them once a day.

Roll two die and add them together, you must edge this many times each day.

Every morning cover your clit with toothpaste.

No cumming unless you get the permission from at least five getdare members.
Old 04-30-2020, 04:15 AM   #3
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Insert your kegal balls and butt plug. You must have these inserted all the time, except when needing to be removed to go to the toilet.

When peeing, you must pee through your underwear and can only change them once a day.

Roll two die and add them together, you must edge this many times each day.

Every morning cover your clit with toothpaste.

No cumming unless you get the permission from at least five getdare members.

Oww... that’s so mean... thank you for your punishment sir. How many days do I have to do this for?

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 04-30-2020, 04:24 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
Oww... that’s so mean... thank you for your punishment sir. How many days do I have to do this for?
You said over the next week, so for a week. You also need to write a report at the end of each day of how your day went.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:46 AM   #5
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
You said over the next week, so for a week. You also need to write a report at the end of each day of how your day went.
Ohhh... okay thank you sir, I’ll PM you the reports. I have rolled a total of 5 so I’ll be doing 5 edges per day sir

PM ME DARES

Last edited by littleone19; 04-30-2020 at 06:48 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumslut, piss, punish, punishment, toothpaste