Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-13-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
Alextrande

Heart Break What do I have to do for a permission? 18/F

Pleeaase at this point, I'll do almost anything!! I know I have my limits but otherwise I'll do anything. I don't even remember the last time I came and I'm squirming on my bed because I'm so horny... I have to be quiet because my father and brothers are home. Please help?

Limits: scat, public, other people, pictures and videos
Alextrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
Pet_Peter

Sneak out of the house at night naked into the garden or on the balcony when everybody is sleeping, take a dildo or any other playtool with you. Feel the wind on your nipples, look to the stars, see the lights in the distance, hear a car pass by and create a well earned orgasm with you tools. Stay outdoor minimum 5 minutes, even if it is rainy or cold.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:19 PM   #3
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
Sneak out of the house at night naked into the garden or on the balcony when everybody is sleeping, take a dildo or any other playtool with you. Feel the wind on your nipples, look to the stars, see the lights in the distance, hear a car pass by and create a well earned orgasm with you tools. Stay outdoor minimum 5 minutes, even if it is rainy or cold.
I don't have toys (sorry, forgot to mention that) but I took a big marker instead. At first I felt like I couldn't do it, but once I got it going, it was amazing! Unfortunately, about 4 mins in, my neighbor got out so I had to go back in. Now Im just twice as horny and in need of a punishment for not going through with your dare... I'm sorry, sir...
Old 07-13-2017, 07:58 PM   #4
Regog

Go around your house naked and gather every clothespin you can find. Once back in your room, put them all over your tits and pussy. Either keep them on for ten minutes, or whack them off with your hand (or both, if you're up for it). Afterwards, return them still naked, then you may cum (well, maybe you should wait for Peter's punishment, but that's your call).

Note, if you don't dare be completely naked in the house, you may carry a towel to cover yourself with in an emergency.
Limits: Blood, needles, permanent, social suicide, scat.

I must send one free picture to who ever messages me on kik
Feel free to ask about anything else
Regog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:20 PM   #5
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Snap you clit with a rubberband nice and hard 200 times then using the brissel end of a toothbrush with toothpaste on it scrub your gspot while rubbing you clit with toothpaste on it then you can orgasm
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:14 AM   #6
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regog View Post
Go around your house naked and gather every clothespin you can find. Once back in your room, put them all over your tits and pussy. Either keep them on for ten minutes, or whack them off with your hand (or both, if you're up for it). Afterwards, return them still naked, then you may cum (well, maybe you should wait for Peter's punishment, but that's your call).

Note, if you don't dare be completely naked in the house, you may carry a towel to cover yourself with in an emergency.
I found 19 pins. There was 5 on each boob and the rest were on my pussy. Since I'm a scarycat, I just waited 10 minutes to take them off. My pussy lips are sore and even walking reminds me of your dare. Thank you, sir and yes, sir, before cumming I'll wait for the night and I'll try again master Peters dare.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:21 AM   #7
Pet_Peter

Alextrande,

If you manage tonight, I will not punish you. If you don't or chicken out because of the neighbors again .... then execute the punishment I will sent to you by PM.
It will be harsh but fair.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:50 AM   #8
Alextrande

Quote:
Alextrande,

If you manage tonight, I will not punish you. If you don't or chicken out because of the neighbors again .... then execute the punishment I will sent to you by PM.
Thank you, sir. I can try again in about 5h
Old 07-14-2017, 10:17 AM   #9
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Snap you clit with a rubberband nice and hard 200 times then using the brissel end of a toothbrush with toothpaste on it scrub your gspot while rubbing you clit with toothpaste on it then you can orgasm
The snapping almost made me cry... I almost quit in the middle. Thank you, sir for this dare. I'm still going to wait until the night so I can please master Peter too
Old 07-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #10
Alextrande

Quote:
Alextrande,

I did it! Now may I cum?
Old 07-14-2017, 06:26 PM   #11
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Good job! Glad you finished
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, horny, permission