laura babii x

Talking

love this story

19/f/uk
laura babii x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:43 AM   #122
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This story just keeps getting better and better.

i am addicted to your story
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #123
myhand

Okay man, I can somewhat see what's happening now in this twist ending, but I love what has happened!

Will you be taking a break before the sequal or will you write as often as now?
myhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:29 PM   #124
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

That last part was well written. A lot better than the one before it! (with the watersports)
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #125
The Doctor

How do you keep the story going for this long, but make every scene better every time you make a new one. It should be made into a book. Keep up the pure genius that is this story
Old 08-26-2008, 08:43 PM   #126
shadoweater

I betting the sequel is going to be about Ed's use of everyone in the following months. I hope to hear some reactions about the people getting the photos! I'm sure you'll think of some twist, though..

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #127
erick92
Distinguished Member

Yes! Another installment! I can't wait until the sequal. If it is as good as this one, then I'm sure the readers will sky-rocket.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #128
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

haha still love this story, i for one enjoyed the watersport part, and all of the story so far!
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:26 AM   #129
myhand

I think what's going to happen is Ed *forgot* to private his name in one of the pictures he sent, and he will be slightly, in trouble for it.

I don't know, we'll see.
myhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:06 PM   #130
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhand View Post
I think what's going to happen is Ed *forgot* to private his name in one of the pictures he sent, and he will be slightly, in trouble for it.

I don't know, we'll see.
Lol sounds like a twist, either that or someone else gets a hold of his phone :P
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:59 PM   #131
Seannyboy131

wow bro just wow this story is so amazing.... this is the best story i have ever read on this story
Seannyboy131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #132
lola78530521

I wish i REALY WISH you would keep going!!
lola78530521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:43 PM   #133
lola78530521

Man, Really like this story, countinue plese
lola78530521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #134
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the short delay in coming up with this part - things have been a bit hectic in the past week or so.

There were some interesting theories as to what will happen in the future story after the last post, but you'll just have to wait and see.

This part is the morning after the night before, and is yet another part closer to the end of this story... although it is also a part closer to the sequel !!

Enjoy...

PART XX

It was really strange walking into my sister’s bedroom, along with two of her best friends and all of us totally naked. I had never noticed how ‘girlie’ the room actually was, with the pink on the walls and on the quilt cover, along with the purple and lilac decorations. Even her dressing table had various girlie items scattered all over it – many of them were also pink.

Ed had already told us to leave the bedroom door open and light on, in case he “wanted to check on us”, so we climbed into the small bed. I was in the middle, with Jo on one side and Bex on the other. It was a tight squeeze – this bed was intended for one, not three, and this would ensure that we would all be snuggled up all night.
We could hear voices coming from my room, and I wondered if Ed would do anything else with my sister and Claire.

Jo shifted up in the bed, resulting in the quilt stopping around her navel, and leaving her breasts in line with my head, which was still on the pillow.

“I was just wondering,” she began, “if you both enjoyed tonight as much as I have ?”

This question made me think. I certainly had enjoyed most of what had gone on tonight, but there were a few things that I really didn’t want to do.

Bex chirped up, “I did. I’ve never had as many orgasms as I have done tonight ! I didn’t like peeing on Sarah though, and I’m just glad that John doesn’t know who’s in that photo that Ed sent.”

“I agree,” I agreed, “Most of it has been fun, but I’m worried what Ed is going to get us to do next – now that he has those photos and videos.”

We continued to chat for a little whilst, but I really was totally worn out after such a physically and mentally draining night, and before long we were all sleeping.

The next morning, Ed came into the room to wake us. Ed, by now, was fully dressed, but he was accompanied by my sister and Claire who were still naked.

“Come on sleepy heads – we’ve got a busy morning ahead of us !” Ed yelled, ensuring that we were all awake. He then ripped off the quilt, exposing each of our naked bodies yet again. I, of course, was showing ‘morning glory’, and this did not go unnoticed by my friend.
“Ooh – looks like we’re going to have to do something about that !” he joked. “Everyone downstairs in five minutes.” And with that he disappeared, leaving the five of us in my sisters room.

The girls talked amongst themselves whilst we mustered the energy and motivation to get up, and needless to say the conversation was dominated by the previous nights events. As instructed, though, we were all downstairs in the living room before the five minute deadline was up.

“Look at this place – it’s a mess ! You lot get tidying whilst I prepare you breakfast” Ed said. It was good to know he looks after his ‘slaves’, and he was right – the place was quite a mess from the night before, with discarded bottles, food and clothes littering the place.

Ed kept checking up on us, and when he was satisfied, he announced that “breakfast was served”.

We all proceeded into the dining room, where the table had been set out for five. We sat down, and Ed told us that breakfast would consist of cereal and milk, along with toast and spread.
He then presented a bowl of cornflakes in front of each of us, and put a large jug of milk in the centre of the table.

I was starting to wonder who was actually who’s slave at this point, as Ed seemed to be waiting on us. However once we’d all poured the milk onto our cereal, Ed announced that he’d added his own ‘special ingredient’ to the milk. None of us had any doubt as to what that would be. Fortunately the ratio of the ‘ingredient’ to the milk meant that it was fairly tasteless, although the thought that – yet again – I was eating cum played on my mind with every mouthful.

Once we had all finished the cereal, Ed gave us all a slice of toast. He then announced that, unfortunately, we were out of butter, so we would all have to produce our own spread. He then made each of the girls move their chair away from the table and spread their legs wide so that we could watch them masturbate.
After about five minutes, he ordered me to stand and wank myself off until I came, and when I did it all had to land on my slice of toast. The girls continued to masturbate whilst I did this, and this meant that I didn’t last long. Within a couple of minutes I was shooting my warm cum all over my toast.
Ed was moving between the girls, inserting a finger or two into each of their pussies and scooping out their juices, then wiping them onto their slices of toast. He also made a special point of ensuring I got a sample of each girl on my toast, then he wiped some of my cum off my slice and onto each of theirs.

We were then all instructed to eat our slice of toast – which I can say was quite a taste experience !

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #135
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

pretty decent addition, still can't wait for more. great job once again!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk