Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
MisterWhiskers

Post When My Sister Came to Visit

Hey everyone. This is my first story on GetDare (long time reader, first time writer, you know the drill), so my apologies if it isn't up to snuff. Also, be forewarned that the first few posts in this story will be rather introductory, and just set the scene for what's to come -- so bear with me!

Prologue

My sister Elsie and I were never especially close. She had her friends and I had mine, and save for the occasional family trip we never really had to interact. Sure, we lived in the same house, but really, we lived in different worlds...her, the social butterfly, me, just some nerdy guy. That all changed one summer.

My name is Ted. I’m a 21-year-old college student and three years older than my only sibling, Elsie. She’s 18, and just finished 12th grade. I’d lost most of my contact with her when I went off to college, and so it came as a bit of surprise when I received her email the week before finals:
Hey Ted, it’s your favorite sister, Elsie. Listen, I’ll be coming up to Cambridge in a few weeks to try to find somewhere to live next year (since I’ll be going to college...I know, I can’t believe it either) and Mom suggested I crash at your place. Is that okay?
Of course it was okay. Family has to stick together, and entertaining my sister wouldn’t be especially difficult. I’d just have to keep my swathes of girlfriends away from the apartment while she was there...alright, you can probably sense that I’m kidding. To be completely honest, I haven’t had a single girlfriend since 11th grade, when I dated some girl for about a week (it was a mistake, I assure you). It’d be a change to have a female to strut around with...even if that female was my sister. At the very least, it would probably increase my reputation on the campus from typical nerd to typical nerd with benefits.

I typed back an enthusiastic reply, and we sorted out the logistics of it all -- I would pick her up at the airport immediately after my CS exam on Friday, drop her off at my apartment, head back to the campus to take my final final exam (bizarrely in Playwriting...don’t ask how I got tricked into it), then head back to the apartment and catch up with her over a few drinks. She would stay for a week, then fly back home, ideally with me tagging along so as to kill two birds with one stone -- my parents had been nagging me for a summer visit.

~~ // ~~

I stood, waiting patiently, at Baggage Carousel #2. And right on schedule, Elsie emerged from within a mass of unruly travelers...and wow, had she changed. The girl who I once remembered as a slightly plump, acne-prone preteen had transformed into, quite frankly, a beautiful girl. Her silky brown hair reached down to her shoulders and two fairly sizeable breasts protruded from her slim, slightly tanned figure.

She embraced me with a hug. “Ted, I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too, Elsie,” I said, still surprised at her sudden acquisition of attractiveness.

She held the embrace for a moment more. “It’s so good to finally be out and about...it was getting lonely just me and mom and dad back at home.”

I’m sure it was. They’re great folks, our parents, but have a tendency to be rather nosy, especially when it comes to personal matters. Rest assured, the sex talk wasn’t pleasant.

Elsie walked over to the baggage carousel and grabbed a small rolling cherry-red suitcase. “Hey, I can get that for you,” I said, running over and taking it out of her hands.

She grinned, apparently appreciating the gesture. “Thanks, Ted. So how far away is your apartment?”

“Oh, about half an hour. I think you’ll like the apartment -- although you’ll have to sleep on the couch.” It was only a one bedroom apartment, since I’d obviously never thought about “entertaining guests” there before, if you know what I mean.

“That’s okay, I’m used to the star treatment,” she said, still smiling as we got into my Prius.

I used the thirty minute drive to get caught up on home life -- how our parents were doing, how she was doing, how the town was doing...it was, while informative, all rather monotonous, so I was glad to finally arrive.

“And here we are, madam,” I said, bowing as I opened her car door. “My apartment building.” It was a sarcastic bow, since I lived in a -- while not outright impoverished -- still rather run-down part of town.

“How gorgeous. And I suppose you have the penthouse suite?”

“I’m afraid the eleventh floor will have to do.”

We got into the elevator and rode up to my apartment. When we got there, Elsie seemed surprised -- and rightly so. In such a drab building, one wouldn’t expect the vibe I’d created... mood lighting, surround sound, couches, a plush carpet...

Her next question was one I expected: “Ted, if your apartment is so fancy, why is it in such a shitty neighborhood?”

My answer was ready as well: “Because that’s the only way I could pay for all of this stuff.”

She laughed at this, and I looked at my watch. “Sorry, sis, I’ve got to go take my exam -- I’ll be back in a few hours. Make yourself at home, ‘kay?”

She nodded and set about exploring the place. “I’ll see you at 7!”
MisterWhiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MisterWhiskers for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk