Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2015, 03:50 AM   #1
rickead

Heart Need punishments

I failed my exams so I need a huge punishment. I am begging for some spanking dares, semi public dares, and something with humiliation, because I feel I deserve it. You can also ask me all your naughtiest and dirtiest truths! Anything you can give me I will do, feel free to pm me or make a post here. Humiliate me and punish me like a good slave.

18/M
Likes: Humiliation, semi public, Bondage, control dares, spanking, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: anal, pictures/cam
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 05:41 AM   #2
rickead

Somebody?

I really need it!
Old 05-11-2015, 06:45 AM   #3
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

What exams you failed

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

I dont have any toys or clothes to crossdress
send pics to [email protected]
fakeasdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:53 AM   #4
rickead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeasdays View Post
What exams you failed
law, english and economics
Old 05-11-2015, 07:06 AM   #5
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

I want you to right dumb bitch on your ass and since u failed english i want 400 words on why u failed and why u a dumbass and what makes you pathetic. Post the essay here

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

Old 05-12-2015, 03:55 AM   #6
rickead

Quote:
I want you to right dumb bitch on your ass and since u failed english i want 400 words on why u failed and why u a dumbass and what makes you pathetic. Post the essay here
sorry for the late response, but here's me essay:

My name is Rickead and I will written this essay for fakeasdays, because he orders me that I must write a essay why I failed my English exam, why I am a dumbass and what makes me pathetic.

I failed my English exam, because I’m very bad in English. I had lot of a lot of faults in my English essay. Such as grammar faults, word order and sometimes my words are not well written. The command of the essay was: write a reply to a complaint from a customer of a company.

I’m a dumbass because I failed my exam English. I’m a shame for the world and a big loser. I’m a loser that I can’t written a good essay in English. I’m also a dumbitch because I’m a slave boy and I do everything what you order me. I had written dumbbitch on my right buttock. I’m a loser that I don’t spend more time to practice my English. I must also do a presentation in the class, for 30 students. It was a shame and I have read everything on my cheat sheet. It was a nightmare and I was the worst of the class.

I’m pathetic, because I can’t do it. I spend a lot of time to learn the words of the essay and I spend also a lot of time to learn my presentation, but when I must do the presentation of I must written the essay I can’t remember any words what I have learned.

I hope you approves this essay what I have written for you. If you, or another people, have any further punishments, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope this information has been useful to you.

18/M
Likes: Humiliation, semi public, Bondage, control dares, spanking, clothes control, orgasm control
Old 05-12-2015, 08:02 PM   #7
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

Keep on practicing your writing i hope that you get better at it

dislikes anal

PMDares

Last edited by fakeasdays; 05-12-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:44 PM   #8
tobeornottobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickead View Post
sorry for the late response, but here's me essay:

My name is Rickead and I will written this essay for fakeasdays, because he orders me that I must write a essay why I failed my English exam, why I am a dumbass and what makes me pathetic.

I failed my English exam, because I’m very bad in English. I had lot of a lot of faults in my English essay. Such as grammar faults, word order and sometimes my words are not well written. The command of the essay was: write a reply to a complaint from a customer of a company.

I’m a dumbass because I failed my exam English. I’m a shame for the world and a big loser. I’m a loser that I can’t written a good essay in English. I’m also a dumbitch because I’m a slave boy and I do everything what you order me. I had written dumbbitch on my right buttock. I’m a loser that I don’t spend more time to practice my English. I must also do a presentation in the class, for 30 students. It was a shame and I have read everything on my cheat sheet. It was a nightmare and I was the worst of the class.

I’m pathetic, because I can’t do it. I spend a lot of time to learn the words of the essay and I spend also a lot of time to learn my presentation, but when I must do the presentation of I must written the essay I can’t remember any words what I have learned.

I hope you approves this essay what I have written for you. If you, or another people, have any further punishments, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope this information has been useful to you.

18/M

Wow, your English really is awful.
Likes: private humiliation, verbal humiliation, gross degrading tasks (e.g. licking clean a toilet, eating on floor, licking dirty shoes), Human furniture, spit play, light pain, chores, ass to mouth, edging, luxury leather/suede shoes, light bondage
Dislikes: public, drinking pee, extreme pain, drinking bodily fluids, shaving, bladder control
Limits: scat, permanent, blood, family, face pics, social suicidal, urethra insertion, cbt, harmful, cross-dressing
tobeornottobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:27 AM   #9
rickead

Quote:
Keep on practicing your writing i hope that you get better at it
Thanks!

Anyone else?

18/M
Old 05-13-2015, 06:33 AM   #10
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

Give each ass cheek 200 spankings.

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:48 AM   #11
rickead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcard123 View Post
Give each ass cheek 200 spankings.
I have spanked my ass a total of 400 times.

Thanks.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #12
rickead

Anyone else?

You can also give me humiliating/embarrassing questions and dares

PLEASE PUNISH ME

18/M
Old 05-16-2015, 09:48 AM   #13
bamadude01
getDare Devil

You will not cum until all other punishments assigned in this thread are completed, or for one week, whichever happens LAST. (that is, if you complete all punishments, and this thread dies within a week of today, you will wait a week before you may cum again. If it takes more than a week to complete, then once all punishments have been completed, you may cum). Also, you will not wear underwear for the same time period. you must earn both your underwear and your orgasm by completing this thread.
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:47 AM   #14
rickead

So I'm asking the citizens of getdare to torture and dare me until I cry. Anyone and everyone is welcome to dare me. I will beg for punishments if I am unable to complete a dare. PM for questions, put post your dare here.
Limits: family, friends, pics, full public, cam, pee, poo

Toys: o-gag/ball gag, collar, nipple clamps, small plug, double cockring, vibrating plug, wooden spoon, rope, anal beads, anal hook, dick vibrator, blindfold, hand/ankle cuffs.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:26 AM   #15
fiume

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19948 do this every night before sleep
Likes: anal, anal stretching, oral, humiliation, teasing, cumming, orgasm denial, orgasm control, edging, mild pain, forced masturbation, denial, self bondage, mild x dressing, punishments, cum eating, shaving trying new things
Soft limitsain, pee (if not in shower), pee control
Strong limits: illegal, family, friends, people finding out, public (visible), poop, perminient, severe pain,blood,

kik fiumesissy
36/m/curious

my toys http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=9821
fiume is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
asks, humiliation, punishment, slave, spanking