Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben
Default "No Limits"

This is for very mean masters you agree to the slave’s limits. the master should be ability to ask the slave for his limits any time and the slave should be ability to name the all off with out any problem if he forget one or has trouble naming them all he has to choose one of his limits and he no longer has that limits he choose.
For example the slave says he has 2 limits nothing with poop and no shaving any body hair. So u ask him one day to name of his limits and he just say nothing to do with poop. You remind him that he also said no shaving and body hair. So of the two limits he must now get rid of one. So he has to get rid of no shaving body hair. Now he only has one limit. This works best if u has a slave that forgets a lot of things or a slave that has lots of limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk