Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming, Chapter III

Click here to read the completed story without comments!

Here is the new thread where the upcoming third installment will be taking place. I'm going on hiatus for a few days more, but I just thought I would tease you a little.

Expect the first installment of the third chapter sometime next week.

Until then, you can always reread the first installments:

A LONG TIME COMING, Chapter I
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23401

A LONG TIME COMING, Chapter II
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27709

Enjoy! And expect me here sometime next week!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 04-12-2011 at 09:22 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
ChazzTuck

Talking

You are an amazing writer! Even when Danielle and Rita are telling their story the writing style changes to reflect the character!! All I can say is that we all eagerly look forward to the next installment. And thank you again for sharing this creativity with us!
ChazzTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
will9022

You don't know how excited I was when I saw this thread. Then a little disappointed when it was just an intro-like post, but still very excited! CAN'T WAIT!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
The Judge

Excellent work on your previous cases. i expect nothing less than the you.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Prologue

That morning was covered in snow, and the sky, full of white clouds, kept pouring its white powder across the land. The scene was enchanting, provided one did not have to step outside.

Frank was one of those people who did not mind, at least not on this day. Today was going to be a special day for him.

Roughly six years ago, Frank and Danielle had shared an intimate moment. She was thirteen at that time, and Frank was her elder by four years, so reason had taken over and prevented them from going too far. In the intimacy of his friend's indoor pool, Danielle and Frank had laid down and swum naked, admiring each other's body, but careful not to touch each other or become too involved in one another. Six years ago, they had both been reasonable. But that was an eternity ago. Since then, both of them had not only grown up, but also been involved with other people.

They had found each other again, by accident, some months ago, at the start of the semester, and had immediately rekindled their friendship. Lingering desires and thoughts of unachieved ambitions had resurfaced, and they had decided to renew their relationship through a game of daring. But there were complications: Danielle was coming out of a difficult relationship, waiting on her ex to leave her for good; Frank himself had been dragged, somewhat accidentally by his friend Danielle, into a sexually charged relationship with Sandra, a clerk they had met at a clothing store. What could have been a rekindling of their passion had turned out to be a hindrance to their relationship, and both Danielle and Frank had suffered from it.

Luckily for them, they had good friends. On Frank's side, Laurie and Jacob were there to help their friend sort out the pieces of his feelings for Danielle. They themselves had their own problems, attempting to redefine the nature of their own relationship, and had hit bumps along the way; but by now, they had solved most of their problems and were on their way to healing their couple.

As for Danielle, she had Rita (and Jacques, by association), her best friend and her boyfriend, to whom she could confide anything, and who didn't hesitate to use strong words to bring her friend back in line. Rita had helped Danielle cope with the loss of Stan, her old boyfriend, and her renewed attraction to Frank, not to mention the feelings of guilt she felt for pushing him into the arms of another. But again, things were looking up. Thanks to Rita's interference, Danielle and Frank were on speaking terms again.

As Frank stepped out of the shower, he couldn't help but think back on the past few months and wonder how much he had changed. He had never really been that agressive in terms of chasing after girls, nor in terms of his sexuality. Confidence had never been his strong suit. His relationship with Sandra, a highly physical and sexual one, had allowed him to access some section of himself which he had neglected. He had always fancied himself to be a poor lover. His previous girlfriend, with whom he had slept only once, had never given him the impression that she had been impressed with his performance, and that memory had lingered in him - until Sandra. He had done pretty wild things with her in the past five weeks. And she had never complained, and she had asked for more. It was odd to Frank to have that sort of a relationship with someone, but it had felt natural. And now, Sandra was moving on, apparently - although he would see her tomorrow - and that was fine as well. Besides, Frank had realized through his relationship with Sandra that he was looking for more than just physicality; he had missed the intimacy which he had previously felt with Danielle.

Ah! Danielle!

Breakfast was light: a single Strawberry jam toast with a glass of orange juice. Frank was taking Danielle out to lunch. It was all part of an elaborate surprise Rita had set up for Danielle. Rita was theoretically supposed to come in only tomorrow - but in fact, she was going to be there this afternoon. It was Frank's job to keep Danielle occupied and to bring her to the Carrefour so they could meet up with Rita and Jacques. Frank knew that Danielle was expecting to spend the day only with him; but she would forgive him if it involved seeing her best friend again.

But of course, today was just the appetizer. Tomorrow would be the big day: all of the friends gathering together at Danielle's place for a day of activities, a day of truthing and daring. It was to be a momentus occasion, and Frank knew he was not the only one looking forward to it. After all, he had been planning it, and everyone had come up with suggestions for what to do for the day. Some of the suggestions were sensible and reasonable; some were just downright obscene. It would be interesting to see how far this group of friends, some of whom had never met each other, would be able to go. But that was a worry for tomorrow: today was all about Danielle.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day I

Danielle stepped off the bus and made her way towards the doors to the Carrefour. Her gait was light and her face displayed one of those pure smiles that can only be explained by moments of sheer insouciance and abandon. Today, she was meeting Frank for lunch, and she was determined to make this the best day of their lives, whatever that specifically meant. She had been stalling long enough, her fear getting in the way. She had allowed the anticipation to build during her time at her parents' place, and now, she knew the moment of reconciliation was at hand. Today, she would officially become Frank's girlfriend, and nothing would prevent that from happening.

She saw him near the bench, inside, waiting for her. Her smile increased tenfold and she froze for a moment, taking her time to stare at him. Frank had never been the most handsome or athletic man (as opposed to most of her previous boyfriends), but he was charming, and his wit was amazing. She admired his intellect as much as his personality, and she enjoyed his company so much. He finally noticed her: she had dressed for the occasion.

She pulled off her long wintercoat, standing a distance from him. She had chosen knee high socks, so even if she wore winter boots, the socks would still be visible. She wore a short schoolgirl-like skirt, just short enough to get anyone's mind racing but long enough to hide what needed to be hidden. She wore a white open blouse, under which she had a light green camisole. She had also selected her sexiest pieces of underwear, a white panty and bra combination, which she hoped she would get to show him soon. But she could bide her time.

She noticed his eyes, drifting up and down along her figure, and this made her giggle. She returned the favor; he was still wearing his wintercoat, albeit open, revealing sleek black jeans, and a bright red sweater or t-shirt (she couldn't tell because his sleeves were still covered). He was clean shaven (sometimes, he forgot to shave, she remembered from their previous dates) and his hair was neat. Danielle herself had taken a long shower in the morning, to make herself perfect for the day's events. She imagined, sooner or later, that she would get dirty again, at least, she hoped.

It was Frank who walked over to her.

"Hi."
"Hi Frank."

She couldn't drop her smile. She was in love: she knew it, she accepted it, and she so wanted to kiss him, but she wanted him to make the first move.

"How were the holidays?"
"Wonderful... I had lots of fun. Family says hi."
"That's good. Did you get any good presents?"
"A few... but... I was more looking forward to this one."

Frank blushed, and Danielle giggled again. Rarely had her entire being felt so light and bright.

"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I was looking forward to this as well."

Danielle's entire body was pulsating with anticipation.

"Frank... please, just... kiss me."

He leaned in and their lips met. Their first touch was a gentle one; Frank's hand reached to Danielle's shoulder, gently pulling her in; Danielle's arms were limp across her sides; Frank gently pulled Danielle towards him, until her chest gently caressed his, at which time he placed his other hand on the side of her neck. The gentle kiss increased in passion, and they held it for a long moment, their eyes closed. When Frank tried to pull back, Danielle placed her hand behind his head, holding him there, unwilling to let him go, so their lips remained stuck to one another for another long moment. Eventually, Danielle released her grip; the kiss lasted a few more seconds after that.

Danielle's heart was racing; she felt her entire body shiver, and the desire in her breast compound with all of the anticipation she had felt. She was his, to do as he pleased: she had chosen him and there was no going back.

"Wow..."

Frank was unable to say much more. Danielle realized how distant his gaze looked; she had taken him to new heights.

"I love you, Frank."
"I love you too, Danielle."
"Today, tomorrow... I..."

She halted her sentence. It was too early for that kind of discussion. Better revel in the moment.

Their hands linked in front of them, and they stared into each others' eyes for a moment. Frank finally returned to the moment.

"Are you hungry?"
"Famished... where are you taking me?"
"Food court. Anywhere you want to go."
"Okay... you lead."

Hand in hand, they walked across the Carrefour, barely speaking, just enjoying the moment, the stroll, and the feelings of togetherness and belonging that came along with it.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
The Judge

here's what we've all been waiting for!!
Old 05-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 2

Frank sat down in front of Danielle at the food court. He had paid for the submarine sandwiches, while Danielle had found them a nice spot in the corner of the room, away from most prying eyes.

They had kissed.

He went to work on his sub, more hungry than he had initially suspected. He was starved, and each bite was devoured with little time for chewing.

They had kissed.

Before he even knew what was going on, before he could stop, Frank had wolfed down his entire sub.

They had kissed.

He looked up. Danielle was staring at him with amazement. She had barely taken four bites out of her own sandwich.

"um... I guess you were hungry too."
"Yeah... sorry about that."
"Don't be. It's okay."

Frank felt a bit silly. Clearly, the kiss, the encounter had thrown his perspective out of focus. He didn't usually eat like that, but he felt off his game entirely. He hadn't planned to kiss her - not until tomorrow. But she had asked... how could he refuse? And now, all he wanted to do was kiss her again. And again. And again.

But she was eating right now.

Since meeting Danielle back in October of that year, Frank had gone through an entire plethora of emotion, from love and lust to anger and anguish, desire and betrayal, and everything in-between. But through all his emotional states, one thing had remained constant: his happiness at finding his friend again. And the relief he had felt a few weeks back, when they had made their peace over the events that had rocked their relationship, was now more powerful than any negative feelings. He did love her. He had always loved her. Circumstances now allowed them to express these feelings. How wonderful indeed.

Danielle noticed his absent-minded smile.

"Penny for your thoughts?"
"I was just... being glad. I'm here with you... I'm a bit overwhelmed."
"I know how you feel."

She extended his hand and placed it on top of his. No words came out, because no words were necessary.

Six years ago, it was decency and morality which had prevented Danielle and Frank from sleeping together, despite their strong desires for each other. But thirteen and seventeen had felt wrong to them, or at least it had felt inappropriate. They had taken their relationship as far as they had allowed themselves to; how utterly daring had their adventure near the swimming pool been at that time, and how it seemed small in comparison to the steps they had taken since a few months, and the steps that still lay ahead. Six years now separated them from that innocence - there was no way this would end other than sharing each other's bodies, minds and souls in the same bed, through sex. They both wanted it. It was just a matter of time. She was nineteen and he was twenty-three. There was no holding back required anymore.

And yet...

Frank had to admit he was scared. He knew that Danielle was sexually active with her previous boyfriend; he also knew she had shared a sexual experience with Rita once in the past; he knew nothing else of her sex life but it seemed sufficient to understand that Danielle was neither a virgin nor inexperienced in these things. As for himself, Frank knew that his first experience had been relatively poor, but since then he had learned a few new tricks alongside Sandra, and he was no longer innocent or inexperienced. But the next step, having sex with Danielle, seemed to be not only an insurmountable obstacle, but also like a forbidden fruit. Perhaps Frank was still reliving those moments by the pool, six years ago. He had not allowed himself to touch Danielle; perhaps the taboo was still present in his mind.

Danielle finished her sandwich.

"That was good... thank you."
"You're welcome."
"So... what do we do now?"

One word came to mind, but Frank tucked it away for later.

"What do you want to do? Shopping? Just taking a stroll?"
"I want to play!"
"Now?"
"Yeah... I want to... I don't know... have some fun. With you. Here..."

There was so much innuendo in that phrase that Frank's heart skipped a beat.

"Danielle, I'm... can I be honest?"
"Of course. Always."
"I'm scared."
"Why so?"
"Well... first of all... remember that time by the pool, six years ago..."

She remembered, of course. Frank shared his feelings to her, his recent reflections. He wanted her to know exactly what was going on through his mind. She listened carefully, without saying a word. He didn't speak up.

"Frank... I'm scared too."

She looked away for a moment, then came back, her gaze focused.

"But I want you. I want this. You and me. Not just for today, you know. I want... to be your girlfriend. Whatever that might mean in these new days."
"I'd like that... very much."

The moment hung in the air. In his heart, Frank was hoping Rita and Jacques would come along soon - otherwise he might just actually have a heart attack from all the emotions that were swelling up inside him.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 3

The sound of the fountain was almost drowned out by the hum of the crowd, but Danielle and Frank were both very focused on its gentle echo; they barely noticed the throngs of people walking back and forth around them or the bustling business of the shops. This moment was theirs, and nothing could break their happiness.

They were sitting on a bench facing the fountain; Danielle's arm was wrapped around Frank's. Once in a while, she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"This is nice."
"Yes it is..."

They had agreed to make this afternoon as fun as possible - and for the moment, that meant staying there, close to one another, staring at the water pouring down into the fountain, and just letting everything else melt away.

"We should really do something."
"Yes, we should..."

Danielle laughed. Doing nothing was perfect for her right now. She was content with her situation; Stan was out of her life for good, Frank was definitely back in, and nothing else had importance. She had her life back, she had stopped being a prisoner of her own desires and needs. She was now acknowledging what she had subconsciously known all this time but had been afraid to admit: she loved Frank, loved him so much. Thoughts of mariage were already popping into her mind, but she knew not to get ahead of herself. She even imagined herself carrying his children. That's how she knew how much he meant to her. Of course, these were things she would not share with him just yet - not for a long time maybe. But knowing the feelings were there made all the difference to her.

Frank's mind was elsewhere, more on immediate concerns. He knew his time alone with Danielle was precious, not because there would not be other opportunities, but because Rita and Jacques would soon be arriving, and once they were there, the dynamic would change. He did not really mind if it did - he just knew that for the length of time where Rita and Jacques would be there, he could not be as intimate with Danielle as he wanted.

He also anticipated tomorrow's events with a bit of anxiety. True, he was friends with all the people that would be there - he barely knew Jacques and Rita, but he was sure they would get along fine. But the fact that friends were involved made him somewhat nervous, given the nature of the planned activity. Everyone involved had to know that this type of activity would lead to sexual situations, and that sometimes changed relationships. He remembered vividly how such an activity had set him into the arms of Sandra - who would also be there.

It was better to revel in the moment and let tomorrow attend to itself, he realized.

Danielle straightened herself.

"I have an idea."
"Let's go."

They both got up, and Danielle dragged Frank almost halfway across the mall. They entered a clothing store - not the same one where they had met Sandra - and Danielle started browsing for clothes.

"What do you have in mind?"
"You'll see."

Frank was thinking Danielle had the idea for a reprisal of their earlier dare, a few weeks before that. In truth, it was something along those lines, but with a twist. Danielle told Frank to pick up some random items to try out.

After picking up a few items, the two made their way to the changing booths. Danielle's plan was simple, and she smiled at Frank as she whispered her idea to him.

"Well... it's fairly simple. We pick a booth, and take turns trying out the clothes, which we have to showcase the other... but here's the thing... it's been six years now, since we've seen each other naked... so... why don't we make a game of it?"
"Go on..."
"Well... we start with a full outfit, then we remove one item from the set... until we end up naked... or until we're found out and get kicked out."
"Are you serious?"
"I am... if you're game."
"We stay in the booth naked?"
"We can... if we're daring, we take a gentle stroll around the booth..."

The dare had been set. The game was back on.

Last edited by interesting; 05-22-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #10
Desril

Great work on part 3 so far, I've been reading since the beginning of the original, can't wait to see how everything ends
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meanwhile, driving to Sherbrooke... I

"We're running late..."

Jacques tilted his head sideways and stared at his pregnant girlfriend. For the last two days, it was all he could do to prevent himself from telling her to shut up. He loved her immensely, and although he was anxious to see Danielle again, and to meet this Frank and his friends, he thought Rita's reaction was excessive. He wanted to blame it on her hormones, but then again, she was always like that.

"We'll be there. Keep your shirt on."

Rita was having a hard time sitting in one space. It was a two-hour drive from Montreal to Sherbrooke on Highway 10 - that is, forty five minutes getting out of the city and the rest on the Highway. They had just passed Granby, which meant that they still had forty-five minutes of driving ahead of them.

"I'm sorry. It's just been so long since..."
"...since you saw Danielle, and Frank much longer than that."
"I'm repeating myself, aren't I?"
"You are."

Jacques did not mind the constant repetition, but he had difficulty dealing with any kind of co-pilot. And Rita's constant insistance on them being late, hinting that they should speed up, was irritating him.

"We'll be there in less than an hour."
"Can't you floor it a little?"
"Honey, I told you. There's police on the Highway nowadays. We saw one about thirty minutes ago, just past L'Ange-Gardien."
"Yeah, but there are none here."
"Honey, I'm not getting another ticket for your sake."

Jacques had already lost points on his license for not wearing his seatbelt and another for an illegal turn - on a poorly signaled street, that one he intended to contest. Speeding was not even an issue; he kept a steady hundred and five kilometres an hour, thanks to cruise control, and was not inclined to do more than that. Since Rita did not have her license, if they got arrested for speeding, he would lose his license.

They had tried the radio earlier, but there was nothing on. As Jacques stared at the road, Rita began to hum a lullaby, then she stopped.

"It kicked again."
"That's wonderful. It likes your singing."
"We should really find out if it's a boy or a girl..."
"I thought you didn't want to know."
"I thought so too... but calling it 'it' sounds weird..."

Rita paused.

"If she's a girl, we call her Cynthia."
"And if it's a boy?"
"A boy, we call... Daniel."
"Daniel?"
"Well, yeah. I like that name."
"You're obsessed... you have a one-track mind, honey."
"What do you mean?"

Jacques was speaking while barely looking at her, his eyes darted on the road ahead.

"Remember last night, when we were making love?"
"I do. What about it?"
"I knew something was off... I didn't mind, but I just realized something. You're obsessed with Danielle."
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Prove it!"
"Okay... Let's start with last night."

Jacques took a few moment to recollect his thoughts.

"We roleplayed last night, right?"
"We did."
"What did we roleplay?"
"You were a girl..."
"Right... you wanted me to behave as if I was girl... my dick was a strap-on, remember, and you asked me to eat you out more than usual... you've got lesbian sex on the brain!"
"So? It's not the first time we've done something like that?"
"Ever since you two rewrote that story of you two together..."
"All true, by the way."
"I'm sure you embellished it a little..."
"Fine, fine... I have Danielle on the brain. Can you blame me?"
"No, I don't. I just find it funny. Be patient, love, we'll be there soon."

Silence crept into the car, but Rita broke it.

"You don't have to feel threatened, honey."
"I don't... it's not like we never did anything like this before."
"True... but we did say we would stop."
"We did."

Again, more silence.

"Look Rita, this is what it is, nothing more and nothing less. I know you and Danielle have a special connection."
"Honey, I love you. You made me a beautiful baby in my belly... you make me happy."
"I know. You make me happy too."
"Let's not fight."
"Are we fighting?"

Rita laughed, then her smile turned to a smirk.

"You know, love, there's something I could do to pass the time."

For the first time, Jacques actually tilted his head to look at his girlfriend, a bewildered look on his face.

"Now?"
"Now."

Jacques' eyes widened. It was going to be hard keeping his eyes on the road.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meanwhile, driving to Sherbrooke... 2

Rita leaned her chair back as much as she could, so she was almost lying down.

"Honey, what are you doing?"
"Finding a way to pass the time, love. Just focus on the road."
"How am I supposed to with you... doing whatever besides me?"
"Well, pull the car over, then!"
"But we're already late!"
"Fine, just drive then..."

Rita reached under her skirt, pulling her panties off. She tossed them on the gear shift.

"Rita, that's dangerous."
"Honey, you're on cruise control, you don't need to shift gears."
"Says the not driver. It's still unsafe."
"Well, you remove it. I'm busy."

Jacques' protests were more for show than anything else. He knew he was in complete control of the vehicle, and he didn't mind whatever Rita did. But she always enjoyed it when he protested a little whenever she did something crazy. It got her all riled up.

"Fine, fine..."

Rita closed her eyes and allowed her hands to wander in-between her legs. She knew Jacques would not be staring too much - she trusted him implicitly with her safety and her unborn baby's safety. She wasn't very stimulated yet, but that could be arranged. Gently, she rubbed her fingers against her slit, imagining many things as the car rode on, vibrating gently to the hum of the motor.

Jacques could manage not to look at her and focus on the drive; in fact, he was intent on focusing on the trip itself, because he had his own idea of fun in respect to what was going on.

"Honey, are you game?"
"You know I am."
"Unbutton your shirt."

She complied, revealing large breasts held up by a sturdy bra; they only slighly flopped down because she was lying on her back. Both Jacques and Rita were amazed at the size of her breasts: they had grown since she had become pregnant, and while they had expected it, they never imagined it would turn out this way. Six months into the pregnancy, almost seven, Rita's curves were exagerrated by the roundess of her belly and breasts. This drove Jacques wild, and did not leave Rita indifferent either. She enjoyed her newfound feminity.

Jacques pressed a little on the gas, going up to one hundred and fifteen kilometres. Police usually tolerated up until one hundred and twenty, but it was only for a short time. Jacques veered into the passing lane to the left, and started going past vehicles, one at a time. He needed a victim.

Meanwhile, Rita was starting to get into the beat of things, cupping her left breast with one hand, sliding the fingers under the bra so she could caress her skin and nipple, while the other hand kept playing with her pussy, which was slowly becoming more and more reactive to the teasing.

Jacques passed an old couple in a town car, then a minivan with a family. They were not what he was looking for. The third car he passed was just right: he could see the driver was a late teenager or young adult; he saw another male passenger to his right in the passenger's seat and another in the backseat. All were pretty much the same age. Matching speed with that vehicle, he hit the cruise control and waited.

Rita was starting to pant; she had not realized there was a car to her right; she still had her eyes closed.

The driver of the other car looked to his left, to the car that had just caught up to him and was now keeping pace with him. At first, the driver did not seem to understand; he could not really see Rita from his point of view, as she was laid down.

"Honey, pull your legs up to the dashboard."

Without thinking, Rita lifted her feet off the floor, and repositioned herself so her feet rested on the top. The other driver suddenly noticed the feet and the naked legs, and Jacques realized that he was trying to get a better view. While keeping his vehicle under control, Jacques drifted to his right, allowing the two vehicles to get closer. At some point, the driver must have realized what was going on in the car, because his car almost jerked, but then came back in control. He tooted his horn, and Rita opened her eyes.

"We've got company, love?"
"Company?"
"You've got admirers, I should say."

She noticed the car - her first reaction was defensive, as expected, but it didn't last long. By now, the stimulation was intense, and despite the shock, or perhaps because of it, she did not want to stop. She could barely make out the faces, but she noticed that at least two people were trying to look into her car from the other vehicle, and they had a relatively good point-of-view of what she was doing.

"You naughty man!"
"I can accelerate or let them pass, if you like."
"Are you kidding? You keep them in view!"

She waved to them with the hand that had previously been on her breasts, then, closing her eyes again, she plunged her fingers into herself, moaning loudly for Jacques' benefit. She would give these boys a show they would never forget.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
The Judge

those witnesses are having a great expeience in their life. your client obviously is very outgoing. Good work! We will reconvene at the next telling of evidence.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:14 AM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meanwhile, driving to Sherbrooke... 3

Jacques was a bit unnerved by the events, even if he had precipitated them. He didn't mind strangers looking into his vehicle to stare at his half-naked masturbating girlfriend - but the fact that both vehicles were driving on the highway, at speeds in excess of the speed limit, side by side, made him nervous. More than ever, he needed to remain in control of his vehicle and to keep his hands on the wheel and his eyes on the road, which was not where either wanted to be.

Rita, of course, was oblivious to the situation, partly because her eyes were closed, and partly because she was busy burying her fingers inside her, her legs propped up against the dashboard.

If either of them had been paying better attention to the passengers of the other vehicle, the one in the backseat to be precise, they would have seen that he had lowered his pants, and was visibly jerking off to the sight.

"Oh! This feels so good..."

Rita's mind was blank, save for a few images, three to be precise. She was first and foremost imagining that her fingers were her companion's penis, sliding in and out of her, thrusting deep to provide her with the pleasure she craved. But her mind also brought up images of Danielle, familiar images - if not distant - gently teasing her. And finally, there was Frank, although that image was still fuzzy.

At that moment, she knew she wanted to give a blowjob to someone - but of course, there was only Jacques, and he was busy driving, and she didn't want to disturb his concentration more than she already was, lying on her back, her panties on the gear shift, her blouse open to reveal large breasts held up by a sturdy bra. The blowjob would have to wait. For a brief moment, she opened her eyes, looked to her left, and saw the spectacle she had been missing - an exposed dick being stroked beyond two windows. The sight was too much for her already stimulated body; she orgasmed in a loud, violent voice, which almost caused Jacques to lose control of the vehicle. Luckily for them, he was an excellent driver.

"Jacques..."
"What is it love?"
"Oh... wow... I want your dick so bad."
"If it's that much love, I can pull over..."

She was tempted to say yes. She knew he would comply if she told him to stop - what guy would pass up such an opportunity? She looked over to the vehicle on the other side. Would they stop too? If so, would she have to please them too? Would they expect it? While that idea did turn her on, somehow, it defeated the purpose of their visit.

Jacques was smart, and very in touch with Rita's feelings and desires.

"If we stop, there's a good chance they will stop too. I... don't really mind, but you need to accept the consequences of the decisions."
"No... let's... just get to Sherbrooke fast."

Rita still allowed the image of what could-have been to linger in her mind: seeing herself being forced into performing blowjobs on the three passengers in the other car, or even being fucked in a fivesome with her boyfriend, the boys taking turn with her pussy. It was a nice and violent erotic fantasy - and it was better if it remained that way, at least for now. Who knew who these people were in the other vehicle? She was pregnant now and she needed to be a bit more responsible.

But what she would have done if this were a few years back...

For a moment, the other car remained at the side. Jacques dropped his speed and the other did the same, but when the driver realized the show was over, he honked once. Since nothing happened, he started speeding up and was soon way ahead in the distance.

Jacques looked a brief moment at his girlfriend: he knew that, given her wildside, she was, at least in some respect, regretting that they had not stopped. In the past, they had allowed themselves to do some pretty wild stuff before she had gotten pregnant. He was proud that she was now more mature and able to consider the consequences of her actions - but at the same time, he was a bit sad that this pregnancy and the responsibility behind it had taken some of the carelessness away from the woman he loved.

As he rode on towards Sherbrooke, he promised himself that, at least for these two days, he would allow her to be as careless as she wanted.

Last edited by interesting; 06-03-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 4

As Frank and Danielle retreated into their respective booths, with a complete set of clothing, tension was rising.

In Frank's booth...

The first thing Frank did was to undress - completely. At first, staring at his naked form in the mirror, he felt a tinge of uneasiness. He was by no means the most fit or handsome person in the world - in fact, he remembered looking better than this the last time he had been naked alongside Danielle. But perhaps his mind was playing tricks on him, because he remembered having the exact opposite thought a few weeks ago, while he had been 'dating' Sandra.

He needed to get dressed to do the dare, to pull up the pants and the shirt down, and to step out and face Danielle. But he didn,t want to... he wanted to challenge himself, and her at the same time. He knew what he had to do.

In Danielle's booth...

At first, Danielle had thought this would be a good idea - now, locked in the booth, she was not so sure about it. She looked at the short dress she had selected and felt a tinge of guilt at using it in her games. She had, after all, no intention of buying it. The same reflection occured to her about the blouse. She hesitated for a moment, then started slowly undressing down to her own underwear.

She also stared at herself: she hoped Frank would like what he saw. She was not exercising as much as she wanted, and it was her young age that did the trick in terms of her shape, but she could already start to see some of the imperfections she noticed in her mother's body. Having a pool at home meant you often saw your parents in their swimsuits, or even their bikinis, and while Danielle's mother was by no means ugly, she was getting older, the skin was beginning to sag a little, her breasts did not prop up as much without more support anymore. A little potbelly hung over the cloth when she wore her bikini, and created gentle ripples when she wore a one-piece suit.

Perhaps Danielle was reading too much into it - her mother was still a beautiful woman, after all.

As Danielle started to put on the dress, she realized she had forgotten one important detail this morning, in regards to her preparations for going out, and she became horrified. How would Frank react? But of course, here and now was not the time to adress the issue. There was nothing that could be done. She only hoped that Frank would not be turned off by what he saw.

Back in the changing hall...
Danielle waited until she was sure no one was in the hall connecting the changing booths, then she stepped out.

"Frank, you can come out and show me."

And so he did, pulling the door open. Danielle stared, almost in shock, as a very naked Frank was revealed standing behind the door. He was standing very still, his arms to his sides, his face hiding his fright at being found out by anyone else but Danielle, and to Danielle's amazement, his penis sticking out hard, pointing towards her.

For a long moment, not a word was said.

"You're... you're... wow."
"Do you like?"
"Like? Frank, I love it... I wish I'd thought of it."

She paused for a moment.

"Are you brave enough to step out?"
"Is there anyone else near the changing area?"

Danielle checked thoroughly - she was aware of Frank's uneasiness and she did not want an incident to ruin the potential moment.

"The coast is clear."

Frank gathered his courage and walked out into the hall - no one but Danielle was there. He walked towards her, until his dick was practically touching her. Danielle kept her gaze moving from his eyes and face to his crotch.

"Can I touch?"
"Sure."

She guided a steady hand onto his manhood, and he shivered from the touch, but she did not pull away.

"Do you want me to...?"
"No."

She didn't have time to finish her question. Frank gently pulled back.

"Not yet... I just wanted... I wanted to impress you."
"You did. What do you want?"
"You... naked."
"Okay."

She wasn't as mindful of her nudity as he was, but she still had a quick listen to hear if anyone was coming. Frank became the lookout, as Danielle proceeded to strip off the layers of clothing she had, tossing them into the booth behind her. She removed the skirt at first, revealing lacy panties that exposed much of her buttocks and hip skin. She took off the blouse; her bra matched the color and style of the panties, revealing an interesting amount of cleavage. Danielle then unclasped her bra from the back - as she was about to pull if off, a noise drew Frank's attention.

Someone was coming towards the stalls.

Panic set in within moments, and instinctively, Danielle retreated into her booth - Frank, who was much further from his, seemed to freeze in place, so Danielle pulled him into the booth with her and shut the door. As she did so, the unclasped bra slipped gently, revealing her mounds. The movement pulled Frank towards Danielle, and her breasts connected with his lower chest, while his dick went to rest, still hard, against her belly.

Both of them stopped breathing, each one unable to look at the other for a moment. They heard the noise of a booth door opening, then shutting and locking. Neither of them dared move.

Their eyes met - and an almost irresistible urge to kiss overcame them both. But Frank knew better: he knew that if they kissed, in this predicament, he would not be able to contain himself. He was already stimulated enough as it was. When Danielle propped herself up to kiss him, he pulled away. He whispered as low as he could.

"Not yet, Danielle. Not like this."

She understood completely. She wanted him inside her, right here, right now. His hard dick against her drove her wild - it had been a while since she had sex with anyone, a few months in fact.

"Okay... but... I want to give you something... Something I was too young to give you six years ago."

She whispered as low he did. She knelt in front of him and wrapped his cock between her breasts. He shivered and looked down. She looked up and smiled. She gently swayed up and down. She kissed his tip and he shivered again.

She pulled herself back up.

"We really should have been more open about us a few months back."
"We should... but let's not dwell on it."

This time, they would kiss. Frank knew it. Danielle knew it. It was time. They were ready.

A knock on the booth door broke the moment, and the voice, male and mature, brought them out of their reverie.

"I know you're in there!"

Advertisements
Kink Talk