Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Boring Truths

I thought I'd go a different direction to the regular "Truth" threads with some questions about the more mundane side of kinks...
  1. What do you consider your most boring Kink (ie something other's would consider mundane but you get enjoyment out of)? If possible, try to explain what you get out of it.
  2. What's the most mundane or Vanilla thing you've got turned on by? (Either just once or repeatedly)
  3. In a relationship would you want your partner to tell you if they found some of your sex play with them boring? (And/or as a dom, would you want feedback from your subs about tasks they found dull)
  4. If you were to pick one of your kinks to do repeatedly for a year which one would you pick and why? You'd be "barred" from doing any of your other kinks so choose carefully

Jessica
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:14 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

1. What do you consider your most boring Kink (ie something other's would consider mundane but you get enjoyment out of)? If possible, try to explain what you get out of it.
    -Hmm, I think one of my more boring kinks would have to be enemas. They're so tedious to set up and take a bit of time to use, not even counting wait time once it's in your colon. I get enjoyment out of this kink because I like the feeling of my colon being overly full and the feeling upon release is (almost) orgasmic.
  2. What's the most mundane or Vanilla thing you've got turned on by?
    -Hmm, I think the most mundane that I've gotten horny from would have to be seeing one of my close friends (of whom I crush on) in a bikini swimsuit with a major camel-toe and wedgie at the pool. Needless to say, I had to stay in the water for a while until I composed myself.
  3. In a relationship would you want your partner to tell you if they found some of your sex play with them boring? (And/or as a dom, would you want feedback from your subs about tasks they found dull)
    -I would definitely love this kind of feedback, both as a dom or a sub. The simplest secret to longer-lasting relationships is open communication!
  4. If you were to pick one of your kinks to do repeatedly for a year which one would you pick and why? You'd be "barred" from doing any of your other kinks so choose carefully
    -Hmmm, this is a tough one... I think I'd have to go with keeping anal for a year. This kink, although sometimes overplayed, would definitely keep me busy as it is really a broad range of actions that can be completed.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bored, mundane, truth