Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-18-2016, 10:58 AM   #16
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Homemade flogger

My most recent creation... I saw a tutorial on the internet. Really simple and cheap as I had some unused clothesline laying around. It's not a thing of beauty, but It's a great opportunity to try something out.

I haven't used it yet (my owner will be pleasently surprised by the way...) but i have tested it. It's wonderfully painful and really stings. That's because it it made with plastic clothesline which has a metal wire in the core. I had to tape the ends with duct tape so as not to cut myself, but that also contributes to the impact of the blow.

How to do it:

- Take a good length of rope/clothes line/ you can even use braided strands made out of strips cut from a garbage bag.
- cut off about 50 cm to wrap around the top later as a handle. Leave this for later.
- pick a nice length. Just remember that will include the handle.(I kept it short to make it easier to hit myself)
- make as many loops as you like, this will decide how thick the flogger will become. I guess thin is less heavy, but stingier. A thick one will probably give more of a thud.
- wrap the top portion with the leftover bit of rope/clothesline as tight as you can. This will give you a stiff handle.
- (optional: wrap the handle with duct tape so the clothesline won't come undone)
- cut at the bottom of the loops to form separate strands.
- Important: when the rope/clothesline contains metal or sharp edges, make sure to wrap the ends in tape. You don't want to cut yourself!

And be sure to have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1260.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	6254   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1259.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	6255  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-18-2016 at 11:16 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-18-2016, 11:08 AM   #17
Wolf007
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
My most recent creation... I saw a tutorial on the internet. Really simple and cheap as I had some unused clothesline laying around. It's not a thing of beauty, but It's a great opportunity to try something out.

I haven't used it yet (my owner will be pleasently surprised by the way...) but i have tested it. It's wonderfully painful and really stings. That's because it it made with plastic clothesline which has a metal wire in the core. I had to tape the ends with duct tape so as not to cut myself, but that also contributes to the impact of the blow.

How to do it:

- Take a good length of rope/clothes line/ you can even use braided strands made out of strips cut from a garbage bag.
- cut off about 50 cm to wrap around the top later as a handle. Leave this for later.
- pick a nice length. Just remember that will include the handle.(I kept it short to make it easier to hit myself)
- make as many loops as you like, this will decide how thick the flogger will become. I guess thin is less heavy, but stingier. A thick one will probably give more of a thud.
- wrap the top portion with the leftover bit of rope/clothesline as tight as you can. This will give you a stiff handle.
- (optional: wrap the handle with duct tape so the clothesline won't come undone)
- Important: when the rope/clothesline contains metal or sharp edges, make sure to wrap the ends in tape. You don't want to cut yourself!

And be sure to have fun!
Nice one!

You know...
I think "somebody" should really have her own workshop-for-kinksters. Maybe with some thee and cookies to go along with it. mmmh...cookies.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:18 AM   #18
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
Nice one!

You know...
I think "somebody" should really have her own workshop-for-kinksters. Maybe with some thee and cookies to go along with it. mmmh...cookies.
That would be so much fun... all kinky people together, doing their handiwork.
I'll make sure to have plenty of snacks and drinks. And later, the creations will need to be tested of course

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:58 AM   #19
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:

How to do it:

- cut at the bottom of the loops to form separate strands.

And be sure to have fun!
Ok!!!
Its great!!!
You are real clever animal to make all those beautiful toys.
I can assure everybody this flogger is a great toy.
It has been tested on tits.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:44 AM   #20
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Ok!!!
Its great!!!
You are real clever animal to make all those beautiful toys.
I can assure everybody this flogger is a great toy.
It has been tested on tits.
Yes it's great! The flogger is really heavy, because I used a lot of wire.
It lands with a thud, and really slaps my breasts around. Not knowing where all the strands will land is exciting... they do seem to hit my nipples every time though ;-). The ends really sting.
It doesn't leave marks but it gives a nice burn and redness.

------------

Since my owner has given me the task to create 3 new toys over the next 3 weeks I have started to do some research. I've already decided on the next project; a ring gag. I have the materials because I never throw out old bags and clothes, so plenty of leather available.

I might even try to make the ring gag with head harness. I've always found those very appealing.

Stay tuned

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #21
useme871

I'm going to see if we can spice things up a bit with some of these...

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:12 PM   #22
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme871 View Post
I'm going to see if we can spice things up a bit with some of these...
Very nice! I'm curious to know the result

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-22-2016, 01:17 PM   #23
little pet
getDare Succubus

Last week I decided to make a ring gag with head harness as the 1st of 3 toys Sir has ordered me to make.

I decided to base my design on the picture attached.

I dismantled an old purse I had lying around. And it had the perfect size ring.
I have a heavy duty sewing machine because I also like making clothes, so it was a piece of cake to stitch the leather straps together.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1294.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	6277  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-22-2016, 01:20 PM   #24
little pet
getDare Succubus

I started out with the ring that would be going in my mouth. Then I measured the length of the chin strap and the distance to the two other rings at my checks that would connect everything together.

I attached the chin straps, and two straps that would go upwards, to a ring that sat between my eyebrows.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20161020_172828.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	6278   Click image for larger version

Name:	20161020_174004.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	6279  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-22-2016, 01:26 PM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

To that ring, I connected a strap that would run over my head towards the straps that will buckle everything at the back of my neck.

Added a buckle to that and a ring (per my owners' request "to be able to tie limbs to that when doing a hogtie") and voila! Done! All in all, it went much quicker that expected.

I spent a grand total of €0 on this project. and I must say, I love it already.

I've worn it for 10 minutes to test it out and it doesn't disappoint. The straps are quite wide and the whole thing fits snugly on my head. It really gives me the feeling of being very much locked up and under control.
The ring is a great size, and oh...the drooling! Within 10 seconds that started... nothing that could be done about it.

Hmm I might have to do some more testing...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20161020_200822.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	6282  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 10-22-2016 at 01:32 PM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-22-2016, 02:14 PM   #26
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Woh thats looking great, i bet i can use a whip aswell. Might look if i manage to make something like this aswell. I suck at making stuff like this.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #27
andrei

When I was a teenager I found a pair of long leather boots in my mom's wardrobe that she wasn't wearing. I cut them and joined them by their zippers and made a nice corset. I was cross dressing a lot at that time.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:14 PM   #28
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:

I've worn it for 10 minutes to test it out and it doesn't disappoint. The straps are quite wide and the whole thing fits snugly on my head. It really gives me the feeling of being very much locked up and under control.
The ring is a great size, and oh...the drooling! Within 10 seconds that started... nothing that could be done about it.

Hmm I might have to do some more testing...
Wow!!!!!
It looks great!
Yes i will make sure you can test it soon!
Its so great!!!
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:16 AM   #29
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Woh thats looking great, i bet i can use a whip aswell. Might look if i manage to make something like this aswell. I suck at making stuff like this.
Just give it a try! It works great and it's cheap and easy to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei View Post
When I was a teenager I found a pair of long leather boots in my mom's wardrobe that she wasn't wearing. I cut them and joined them by their zippers and made a nice corset. I was cross dressing a lot at that time.
That's so cool. I wonder... did she never miss them though? Wondered where they went..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Wow!!!!!
It looks great!
Yes i will make sure you can test it soon!
Its so great!!!
Oh... you haven't seen the best picture yet... but that will not be posted on getDare

(Too bad you'll have to wait until tonight...)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-04-2016, 03:48 PM   #30
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sir Stefan has given me the task of creating a new toy every week for the three weeks he's away on holiday. Last week I made a ring gag.

This week, I have created nipple suckers! I have seen them in a diy blog online and I liked the idea of making my nipples very sensitive before or during play.

I saw two big syringes at a party store when I was shopping and I decided I needed them. They're originally meant for drinking games but I figured, if a cocktail can go in there, so can a nipple .

I cut the top off with a Stanley knife and sanded the edges with fine sandpaper (important, because the suction is very strong!).
The tutorial I saw, suggested drilling a hole in the plunger and putting a tooth pick through it, to keep the plunger in place (this is needed to keep the suction) After some testing, I decided against that.
I found that after the initial pain subsided, I could take the plunger out further and further. I just used some rubber bands to fix it in place, so I can adjust the suction to my wishes. They work perfectly fine as well.

I left the suckers on for 10 minutes and they work like a charm . My nipples are very sensitive and enlarged. Imagine putting clamps on them now....ouch!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1389.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	6348   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1388.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	6349  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk