Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
[email protected]
Account Banned

Default Motivate me to work out

I'm trying to get in shape, but have no motivation I went to this site and tried the one where you do push ups over a food you dont like (expect I used poop) and if you give up you land face first in it. When I get time Ill get a food to do this with.

Anyway, I'm looking for more ideas like that. Here are my limits:
-nothing public
-no permanent markings

I'm 18 and would like to do all of the options in my dorm room. (If they do require me to go to the campus fitness center, remember nothing public, so any punishment etc would have to be done in my room)

I was thinking thinks like push ups, sit ups, squats, pilates, etc.

Also would be willing to be a 'work out slave' as long as my master followed my boundries.
JessR417@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #2
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Put yourself in a bra-connection wedgie. Now, do 100 sit-ups. For every one that you don't do, spank yourself five times on each asscheek with your hand.

I assume you don't have a treadmil. Go to your fitness center, and get on a treadmil. Alternate between going very fast and very slow. You will look quite stupid.

Do as many chin-ups as you can. The amount you do is the length of time(in minutes) that you have to finger yourself. If you do not reach orgasm, you must run ten laps around your block while still frustrated. If this is too public, then you can just stop masturbating for the rest of the night, leaving you frustrated.
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk