Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2016, 02:20 PM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Day of dares - reports thread!

I'll be doing a full day of dares tomorrow, with the tasks you've given me earlier. And of course my first report will also be my 1000th post, so there will be at least one addition to the list depending on the result of this poll

I'll be posting my reports in this thread during the day. Here's an updated list of all rules/tasks I've been given so far, you can still add new ones during the day:

Rules
  • Naked at home all day.
  • Gag and buttplug in whenever possible. Every hour flip a coin for the gag: heads is my drool gag, tails is the feeding gag. Roll dice for the plug: 1-2 is a medium plug, 3-4 a large one, and 5-6 an open stretching ring.
  • Wear slut collar and cuffs all day when at home.
  • No cumming except when required by a dare.
  • One edge for every post in this thread (except mine) and every PM I receive. I'll use http://edgemeplease.com/ for those as requested by PM.
  • I must get up at 5am, and cannot go to bed until 12pm.
  • I'm only allowed to pee at 6:00, 12:00, 18:00 and 24:00. If I have to pee earlier I have to put 4 shot glasses in a bowl, get on all fours without touching my cock and pee into the shot glasses. Then I have to lick up all the pee that missed the glasses, and pour the piss that went into the glasses over my head.
  • My dinner must include either rice or pasta cooked in piss instead of water.

Tasks/dares
  • Three times a day I must put on my highest heels, face down between my legs, and fuck my ass with my medium buttplug for 10 minutes, then hit my asshole 50 times with a ruler before reinserting the plug
  • I must tie myself up for a full hour, with my Magic Wand tied to my cock and balls on full power. As requested by PM I'll post my Skype here with auto-answer on once I start in case anyone wants to watch me get forced orgasms.
  • I have to spend up to an hour in each room in my house (6 in total) cleaning it. Once a room is clean, I have to drink 12 ounces of warm water, kneel in the room I just cleaned, edge with my weak hand, post an update here, then edge again. For the bathroom I have to use a toothbrush taped to my dick.
  • At 2am, 8am, 2pm and 8pm I must put on my ball stretcher and lock the keys for an hour. Then put my clover clamps on. Every 10 minutes I have to first tighten the spikes on my ball stretcher, then add an extra weight to my nipple clamps, and then spank each ball, my cock head, ass cheeks, asshole and nipples. Then I must fuck my ass with my biggest toy until the 10 minutes are up.
  • Some time during the day read one page of a book. Fuck my ass with my largest dildo one minute for every dot on the page. Then re-count, for every dot that I was off spank my ass 10 times and lick my buttplug clean.
  • I have to take a 20 minute drive with a dildo in my mouth. I can take it out if there is a car/bike right next to me for more than 10 seconds and have to say "I am a cock sucker, my pussy and clit are dripping wet" 3 times out loud before putting it back in my mouth.
  • Do this Milovana webtease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33777

I also have to shop for groceries, I'll be driving my car to a large mall for that. I have no dares for that yet, but obviously I'll keep wearing my plug there.

I removed the body writing tasks, I have soccer practice on sunday and don't want anything showing then! For those that gave me writing tasks, I'm open to any punishments you want to give me for this.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Here's the first report for today. It is now 3 am and I just completed the first task.

I set my alarm for 1:55 last night, with smoe of apprehension because I hate missing sleep, and inserted my medium sized buttplug to make sure my ass would be loosened up a bit for this!

When I woke up I was a bit disoriented but quickly realized what I had set the alarm for:

Quote:
At 2am, 8am, 2pm and 8pm I must put on my ball stretcher and lock the keys for an hour. Then put my clover clamps on. Every 10 minutes I have to first tighten the spikes on my ball stretcher, then add an extra weight to my nipple clamps, and then spank each ball, my cock head, ass cheeks, asshole and nipples. Then I must fuck my ass with my biggest toy until the 10 minutes are up.
I put on my ball stretcher with the spikes as loose as possible, then dumped the key into my timed safe and set it for 1 hour. With a short whirr it closed shut, my cock already getting hard due to both the anticipation and the pressure/weight of the ball stretcher.

I grabbed my nipple clamps, removed the plug and set the timer to loop every 10 minutes. Then I attached the clamps (ouch, those clover clamps have a nasty bite!) and grabbed a ruler. With that I hit my left ball. I almost screamed out in pain: with the ball stretcher on even the slightest touch hurts. That was when I realized I'd forgotten the ball gag. I flipped a coin: tails, so the feeding gag went in. This one has a hard insert that goes about 5cm into my mouth, making it rather uncomfortable, but it does keep me quiet . With that in I resumed my spanks, then took my large black dildo and lubed it up. I was just able to get the head into my tight hole despite having the buttplug in the hours before; it's pretty large! I proceeded to fuck my hole for about 5 more minutes when the timer went off.

Per the instructions I tightened the spikes on my ball stretcher a bit, then took a small weight and attached it to the clamps, making them bite down on my nipples even harder. Then I repeated the spanks, taking the clamps off a couple of seconds to spank my nipples. Reattaching them felt even worse than the first time, but the spanks and ass fucking after that made my cock become hard again in an instant.

I repeated this cycle for the next hour, ending up with extremely sore balls and a stiff jaw by the time the safe opened. Sweet relief!

Next up I checked my 1000th post-poll, the winner is the forced orgasm option. I'll be getting to that once I had some more sleep: I'm reinserting the medium plug and grabbing another two hours of shuteye for now.
Old 08-19-2016, 10:53 PM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

I woke up at 5:30 instead of 5am; apparently I slept through my alarm. Once I got up I started with a shower and shaved (face, cock and balls, smooth as a baby ). By that time it was 6am and I was allowed my first pee of the day. I'd been waiting for that with quite some urgency! Then I put on my collar and cuffs and was ready to get the day started.

Next I rolled the dice for my gag and plug (feeding gag and the medium plug again), inserted the gag and did a couple of enema's to clean myself out for all the anal that's coming my way today. Then I inserted the medium plug and did the Milovana tease I'd been given. That involved lots of edging, so by 7am I was a horny wreck.

At 7 I did another dice roll (large plug, drool gag) and got started cleaning the first room. I started with master bedroom, giving it a vacuum, dusting the furniture and mopping the floor. The latter last since I was dripping drool all over the floor the entire time Then I kneeled, edged with my left hand, and am now writing this report.

Up for the next hour: an hour of ass fucking/spanking with my ball stretcher on, same as at 2am. Then breakfast and maybe I'll start on the 1000 second forced orgasm that won the 1000th post-poll.
Old 08-20-2016, 04:00 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

So, new report: I did the 20 minute forced orgasms (report in my other thread) and cleaned two more rooms. Heading to the mall now with my plug in!
Old 08-20-2016, 10:25 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

All right, this was an interesting afternoon. I cleaned all my rooms, but failed to mak time to write a report every time (sorry about that, turns out this took a bit more time than expected). The house is now nice and clean!

The task with the ball stretcher is surprisingly difficult. Tightening the spikes every time in combination with the increasing weights on my nipples is really challenging, and so is pumping my largest dildo in and out of my ass for the better part of an hour. Combined with wearing butt plugs all day has made me pretty loose I have one more run of this task to do in about an hour.

The other anal task that included 50 spanks to my asshole is finished (I did that three times as instructed), that one wasn't too bad, but the spanks to my asshole really stung!

The third one, reading the book and counting the dots, was really fun. I counted 22 so I fucked my ass for 22 minutes. Then I re-counted twice and found 25 both times, so I spanked my ass 30 times.

Dinner is cooking right now: pasta with a bit of pee. Not looking forward to that but I'll make a spicy sauce to drown the pee flavor.

Regarding the rules I've been following them all: my jaw is stretched a bit from wearing gags all day but other than that I'm getting used to being plugged and wearing my collar. I managed to pee at the right times too, though it was really close an hour ago.

I'll finish with the last ball stretcher task in half an hour. After realizing how intense the forced orgasms were I don't think I'll be able to get myself to do that for a full hour, and I have to think about the drive with the dildo too. If I decide not to do either I'm going to think of an appropriate punishment. For now: thanks for all those that contributed tasks and dares for a great day!

Advertisements
Kink Talk