Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-15-2022, 06:01 AM   #1
janeonheels

Default Ironing Chore Made Hard

Well since I am very into making my household chores interesting and hard I've come up with following dare for myself (which I though it might be good to share) and get some feedback. Since I have some ironing to do next week I will test it and report but here is the outline.

Prepare:
- ironing board
- iron
- laundry to iron
- high heels (higher - better, I will go 12cm no platform)
- nipple clamps / clothes peg
- rope / chain
- [Optional] Vibrators / butt plugs / anything else

Task:
Strip naked. Put your heels on before starting rest of preparation. Get your ironing board, iron and laundry and put it in the place. Go one by one to do as much rounds to the storage or wardrobe naked in your heels. Turn on the iron, apply nipple clamps and attach rope through the iron handle, long enough to allow to work, short enough to pull your nipples in different places of ironing board. BE CAREFUL, Iron will be hot, make sure your clamps will snap if you drop iron or fall. In case you are wondering about safety just put some weights on the chain to get some discomfort. Start ironing your laundry.

Go for as long as you have things to iron. 15 minutes of ironing, 5 minutes of active break - without nipple clamps but make sure you are busy with some chore, walking in your heels or edging. No idling!

Thats it! What do you think ☺️ As I mentioned feel free to make it more interesting. I will test, report and modify next week. Again it's an idea, be careful and never do something stupid or dangerous!

Dares in progress | DM dares | Dare ideas

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Bondage, Chores, High Heels, Exercise
Punishment: Just use likes but make it hard, Hidden Public
Limits: Pictures, Face, Public, Disgusting, Permanent
janeonheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 06:43 AM   #2
Vegard

Sounds very nice, hope youŽll have fun with that.
To make things even more interesting you could add a crotchrope with the same sense as the rope for your nipple clamps. Make sure it is tight and connect it to the handle of your iron, so you pull at it at all times.

You can even apply it before already to make the work more interesting.
Of course a distracting vibrator would do a nice job as well, but IŽm pretty sure yyou figured that out already
The following user says Thank You to Vegard for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk