Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2020, 11:09 PM   #1
BlueViolet

Book 18f super submissive (;

So im getting a little bored at this point in quarantine and decided to make an account here!

Ive already explored myself sexually alot as you can see from my likes and dislikes and all that lol but idk maybe theres something i havent tried; dare me and ill do it! Or u can just dare me something already listed in my signature (; either way, im ready for dares!!

I dont have any toys just home items, i guess just ask if u wanna know if i have something specific!

Oh and i might even record some of the dares i do and send them to my boyfriend as a surprise lol who knows

Oh and one last thing!! I can't spank myself or do anything loud cause im not home alone

Loves: being told what to do
Likes: torture, anal, dice/chance, hypnosis, nipple play, bondage, mean dares, hidden body writing, wedgies
Dislikes: chastity (no touching), toothpaste, hardcore pain (id still get turned on tho)
Worse dislikes: piss, soap (in my mouth or ass), enemas, pain with no pleasure
Limits: scat, public, camera, piss (except for holding it and maaybe wetting myself)
BlueViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:50 PM   #2
Suboy1999

Do you have candles?

Please use me as your personal sex doll

Likes:Anal, Orgasm control, Joi, oral, humiliation, light pain, control
Dislikes: Cum eating, hard anal, hard pain, light scat, pee
Limits:Public, Permanent, Blood, Full on scat, social suicide, face pics, Loud dares, Overall dangerous.

No toys just household items. I also live with family.
Suboy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:03 AM   #3
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

How about something quick and fun:
3 ice cubes, 1 phallic object you'd be comfortable with in your ass, 1 die (virtual is fine), media device w/headset(or headphones) and access to the internet (this I bet you already have)

Apply a liberal amount of lube to your phallic toy and gently work it into your ass, pump it 30 times fully in and out then stuff it inside so that only the base hangs out of you. Pull up some panties to keep the pressure taught. Put on your headphones and look up some of your favorite smut - if you can't decide then I recommend looking up some forced female orgasm compilations - the better it sounds the better this will be.

Load up the vid but do not play it, just have it ready. Tweak your nipples for 20 seconds making sure they are at full attention. Squat down so that you are resting your ass on your heels and your legs are spread wide. Roll the die after you've selected the vid, divide the vid length by the number you rolled [n1], re-rolling if you rolled a 1. Then roll again and keep this number in mind [n2].

Play the vid and lick 2 ice cubes, tease your nipples and areolas with the ice as the vid plays. At the end of each division you are to pause the vid and then multiply n1 x n2 and fuck your ass with the toy you've chosen for that many strokes. Adopt a different position each time you stop to fuck yourself and hold this position once you resume playing the vid. After the ice on your nipples have melted leave them bare and use the last cube to ice your clit. Make sure to pull up your panties after every 'fucking' break and once the vid is finished....so are you. Leave it at that, no more stimulation, removing the anal invader is optional though. Wedgie your panties and post a report so everyone can see how well you did.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 02:05 AM   #4
johank
getDare Sweetheart

I have a breast bondage task for you.

Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place and give tits some nice tension. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and clothes. Now find something to do (cleaning, making dinner etc) for 20-30 min.

Before untieing, give your tits some spanking with wooden spoon (20 times each), while still tied up.

To spice it up: take pictures of your tits while still tied up (before spanking and after) and keep them in you phone for 2 weeks.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

How about you try a frontal wedgie, but keep it in place by clipping clothes pins/clamps/etc on your nipples through the wedgied fabric? Wait x time and if you pull the wedgie off you get a punishment?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18f, anal, dislikes, likes, request