Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2016, 04:41 PM   #1
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Default make me make a mess

I have a free day on Saturday and I'm looking for messy dares to do that day. Messy foods, piss, scat and vomit.

I would prefer not to get my clothes too messy and I need to be able to clean it up by the evening.

I find the best dares are the ones where there is an element of uncertainty of not knowing how messy I will be at the end.

thanks.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #2
mummysboy

if you have any easily cleaned floors sit naked in the middle on top of a peace of bread and piss then eat the bread

PM DARES

RULES
mummysboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:53 AM   #3
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks, I will do that.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:04 AM   #4
Toilet_Torture

This might be a bit involved, but i'm sure you can find a way to suit it to your needs.

Drill two holes into the wall, about 1.5 feet off the ground and 1 foot between each other. Screw a moderate sized eye-hook into both of them. Grab two handcuffs and put one cuff through each of the hooks, so the open end of both cuffs are hanging down.

Now, freeze a key to the handcuffs in some water. This is an ice-lock. You will be free when the ice melts and you can get the key, so you can have some control of the time.

Take an enema. Its up to you how much or how it is composed. For fun, you can look around here for an enema thread and randomly choose a result. Place the ice with the key in between the two cuffs on the ground. As soon as you have the enema inside you, cuff both of your hands. You can have a buttplug in you to help hold the enema, but you cannot cum today if you do.

Now what you have here is you are cuffed to the wall. You cannot run to the bathroom. Your enema will be expelled on the ground/clothes/tarp if you can't hold it. However, if you can hold it through the ice melting, you can go to the bathroom normally.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:48 AM   #5
shecret

In the morning you put a chain through your belt loops and padlock it tight in the front. The key must be either in a big block of ice or perhaps hidden somewhere outside your home. Will you get to the key in time?? If you are really brave, glue a small magnet to the key and put it under a shelf in a mall, in the library or somewhere else in town.

I like: pain, being helpless, obeying other people, feminisation, crossdressing, butt plugs, clothing control

I'd love a crossdressing request.

Curious about: Having Rules in my life, consensual blackmail, pee, public.

Hard limits: scat, friends/family, pictures with face visible, illegal, involving innocent people, permanent marks, ice play, tatoos, blood, diapers, and social suicide.
shecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #6
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys, I can't drill holes as my home is rented but I'm sure I can improvise something similar. As the last two dares are similar and i only have one day I might try combining them together some how. A more specific idea for the enema would be welcome and also maybe what I should be wearing. Thanks again 😊
Old 03-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Make sure you wear your favorite outfit when doing the enema. That will give you an extra incentive to hold it in.

Also: don't clean yourself the entire day. Don't shower before Saturday, and on the day itself you are not allowed to clean a single part of your body. No washing hands, no wiping after using the toilet, etc. If you feel the urgent need to clean a part of your body use the "cat method": lick your hand, then use that to wipe the part of your body you'd like to clean.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:33 PM   #8
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks wingman, I like that as a rule, hopefully I won't get too messy on that case!
Old 03-03-2016, 01:39 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf_ears View Post
Thanks wingman, I like that as a rule, hopefully I won't get too messy on that case!
I hope you will. Will you provide a couple of updates here during the day?
Old 03-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #10
Pantspoop53637

Cover your body in scat and take a picture post it on the site for everyone to see
Old 03-03-2016, 11:50 PM   #11
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

sorry, no pictures
Old 03-04-2016, 09:17 AM   #12
Pantspoop53637

Just do the dare without the pic
Old 03-04-2016, 10:39 AM   #13
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantspoop53637 View Post
Just do the dare without the pic
Can you possibly make the dare more interesting? Since I've already been dared not to wash all day I would at least like the possibility of not being covered in poop.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:46 PM   #14
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one I was PMed that I just completed.

Dare
I want you to fill your ass until its stuff with instant oatmeal thats been cookied then insert your largest plug and then pee all over the floor. You will then remove the plug and shit out the oatmeal and lick it clean.

Just before completing this dare I had completed this tease on Milovana.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=25530 so I was already more than a little sticky. I'd never even ate oatmeal before so I wasn't sure if I would even like the taste. Following the instructions on the back I made about a bowl full on the hob. I was naked as I was cooking it and used my fingers and my largest butt plug to stretch my ass hole in preparation for things to come.
When I thought it was thoroughly cooked I put it into a large plastic measuring cup and took it to the bathroom with a funnel. It was very hot so I took some more time to stretch while lay on my back on the floor using the shower mat to keep my back from being too cold on the tiles.
After a few minutes I was getting impatient and stood up to run the cup under cold water to cool it faster. As I stood I felt something slip out of my butt and I thought that I had just shat myself! As I looked down I realised that all the stretching, along with not cleaning myself out thoroughly after my previous tease involving a lot of marshmallows that I had just left a sweet sticky pink mess on the floor. I decided at this point I better empty myself out properly before continuing but found that I was actually fairly empty now anyway.
I mixed a bit of cold water into the oatmeal. It felt slimy as I stirred it with my hand and enjoyed crumbling the chunks that had not quite mixed in and slopping it about.
When it was cool enough but still quite warm I lay back down on the shower mat and lifted my legs above my head with one foot on the wall, the other on the shower door. my asshole was ready and opened up all by itself at this point, I grabbed the funnel and held it with the narrow end in my butt. It didn't even touch the sides. I held it in place as I started to pour in the oatmeal. I left it start to fill me deep inside, it was warm and felt good but it stopped suddenly. I realised that some of the chunks were too big to fit through the funnel as I had rushed and not stirred it very well. I sucked on the end of the funnel until it popped out into my mouth then quickly put my thumb over end before returning it to my butt.
This happened a couple of times and each time I did the same thing. I was not always quick enough to cover the hole and ended up with quite a bit over my face and chest and genitals. I felt the oatmeal fill me up but some how I managed to relax and let it flow into me and I kept on filling. eventually it started to over flow and poured down my crack and onto the shower mat. again I relaxed and I was surprised by the end that I had managed to get almost the whole amount inside me with only mild discomfort as I'm not usually good with enemas.
Next and grabbed my large plug and worked it into my ass. This was much more difficult that early and put a lot of strain on my insides. When it was done I got onto my knees and moved the shower mat and pushed to pee. I was surprised to find that I was struggling to go because I had purposely been holding it and earlier had felt quite desperate. After not very much effort the urge to release my bowls took over and I pushed out the plugged followed by a whole lot of oatmeal. The release was wonderful. I squatted over the oatmeal and this time managed to let out my pee onto the pile which quickly started spreading.
As soon as I was done peeing I got down and started sucking up the pee that was trying to escape. The taste was very strong as I had not peed in a while and only drank coffee all day. When I had hoovered up most of the pee I started on the oatmeal. The oatmeal actually tasted very nice. There was no noticeable signs of scat and I ate up the pile. When I got to the parts of the food that were in the pee however I started to struggle. I ate up as much as I could and towards the end as I was licking and sucking and chewing I began to gag a little. I knew I couldn't take much more so the rest I scooped into a pile, as much as you can pile pee and oatmeal, and transferred the rest to the toilet with my mouth. I then gave my butt plug a good clean with my mouth.

Thank you for the dare. It was very enjoyable and fun to do!
Old 03-04-2016, 03:37 PM   #15
wingman78
Longtime User

Great report and kudos for your persistence!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
foodplay, messy, piss, scat, vomit