Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-31-2024, 09:26 PM   #1
somekindofcreature

Default Shameful Delivery Dice Dare

Ordering delivery is already a bit shameful isn't it? You overpay for someone who's overworked to bring you a plate of cold food, and it probably would have been faster to go get it yourself.

But we like shame at GetDare right?

This dare is designed to manage your wardrobe and your pocketbook the next time you order delivery. If you're willing to pay extra for the convenience of delivery then you can pay for the convenience of using dice to get your kicks.

This dare is designed with women in mind, and this dare does not encourage fully exposing yourself to strangers. But anyone is of course free to use the ideas presented here however they wish.

Roll 1: When are you going to order delivery? (Did you really think I was going to leave that up to you?)
1- Bright and Early: First thing in the morning! You're going to get breakfast in bed (maybe.)
2- During the Day: You're going to get lunch delivered to your door anytime during the daylight hours.
3-6- Late Night Snack: You're lucky. You'll suffer the coming indignities under the cover of darkness.

Roll 2: Oh my gosh you have nothing to wear! Just kidding I'm sure we can find something.
1- A Towel: Now this one's a classic. Answering the door in just a towel is as traditional as apple pie. (Maybe that's what you should order?)
2- Bra and Panties: This might be hard to explain to your delivery driver but I'm sure you'll manage.
3- Bra and Panties: This isn't a typo. This is just like the previous option, but you'll be wearing them in a bra connection wedgie. There's no way to explain this one. Just admit to them that you're doing a dare.
4- A One Piece Bathing Suit: I don't have any quips for this one. I just have a thing for them and I want you to indulge me. If you really want to thank me for writing this for you throw on a pair of heels with them.
5- Food: Turns out you're a no good cook. Good thing you can get delivery. You're going to wear a waist length shirt and panties covered in food. Get creative!
6- Thong + Band Aid Pasties: This one sucks right?

Roll 3: These delivery apps always lie about how long you'll have to wait, but you can rely on me to humiliate you for every second. This roll will determine what you'll do while your food is on the way.
1-2- Drool: You're so hungry! You're just going to think about your food and drool uncontrollably while you wait. Get that tongue out!
3-4- Clean: Tidy up. Work up a sweat while you're at it. If you got a 5 on your last dice roll then cleaning yourself is off limits.
5-6- Touch Yourself: If you're reading this then it's what you're going to be wanting to do anyway. Keep yourself turned on for the entire wait. I'm not going to say you can't cum, but try not to.

This is the part where you answer the door and are humiliated! 🎉

Roll 4: Alright now that that's over with it's time to dig in. Yes I'm going to make this part humiliating for you as well.
1-2- Like a Dog: You're going to eat your food on all fours without using your hands. Get down on the floor and eat your cold and soggy food. You've earned this.
3-4- In the Restroom: You're going to sit on the toilet with your plate on your lap. Depending on your temperament this might not be too bad, but for some of you this will be the worst option. Bon appétit!
5-6- In Bed: I told you that you might get breakfast in bed! I hope you didn't think that was something to look forward to? You're pouring your food directly onto your sheets and eating in bed. You would have made a mess and had to do laundry anyway so just get it over with.

Roll 5: Cha-ching! You didn't think I forgot about this part did you? These meal delivery apps are so expensive, but so little of it actually goes to the driver, and honestly I just like telling you what to do. This roll will determine the size of your tip.
1- 25%: You didn't think any of these option would be cheap did you?
2- 40%: You're going to make their day :)
3- 60%: You're going to cringe when you see this on your bank statement.
4- 75%: Get a load of miss big spender.
5- 90%: They're actually probably going to be annoyed that you didn't give a 100% tip at this point.
6- 100% or $50: Whichever is higher. Just imagine the money flying away like a pretty bird.

Now don't you just feel worse than you did before? That's just to be expected when you order delivery, but at least doing it this way makes me happy. XOXO

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 09:41 PM   #2
Robert Brady

This is fantastic. I think I might just give this to my sub to do.
The following user says Thank You to Robert Brady for this post:
Old 04-04-2024, 03:39 PM   #3
yezsir
getDare Succubus

I love this!! What a great dare!!!

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to yezsir for this post: