Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #1
cyclist

Default Exposed on t-shirt?

Would you agree to this:

A company that makes anus stickers wants to branch out into t-shirts and they have asked me to take a photo fully naked, sat on the floor, with my legs wide apart and in the air so my anus is exposed. They want me to cover my dick and balls with my hand. My face and anus will be exposed. My full name (with text saying "Model name: My full real name"), hometown and country will be on the t-shirt in large lettering. If I go ahead with this, four t-shirts will be donated to a shop in an area I visit often (they are happy to accept them), and both friends and family go there so there's a high chance they will see the t-shirts. Knowing my sister, she'll think it's funny to buy one and give it to her friend (her friend would definitely wear it, she has a crush on me and likes my body) and embarrass me. Would you agree to be exposed like this on a t-shirt?

My answer is: Yes, I would do this, in fact I have agreed to their request as I think it would be good to have my image on t-shirts that people can buy. I am not too bothered about people I know seeing it or buying it, my dick is covered and we all have an anus so the most embarrassing part is covered.

cyclist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM   #2
Cstelle
gD Curio

Oh, I want to see that t-shirt!! What a hilarious idea!

(And now I know anus stickers are a thing. See, we learn something new every day!)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM   #3
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
Oh, I want to see that t-shirt!! What a hilarious idea!

(And now I know anus stickers are a thing. See, we learn something new every day!)
If you're in the UK, once they're ready, I'll send you one if you like?
cyclist is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk