Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2017, 02:45 PM   #796
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Count on it, we will finish soon or there will be penalty spanks added for missed days.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:55 AM   #797
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

So we finally finished 5,000 of the remaining 6,000 spanks last night. Better late than never, right?

AM had me collect the paddle, gag and clamps, wooden spoon, some pegs, wand, rubber bands, a dildo and zapper. I immediately got grumpy and questioned why I had to fetch the zapper. The zapper is bad!

After fixing skype so we could cam (my computer is temperamental with skype calls) he had me get undressed right away. This time I decided not to huff about that and just get it over with. To start with AM wanted me to put some bands around my left boob, but they wouldn't stay on. They just keep flying off. So we moved to the right boob and this time the bands stayed on. I think AM had me put about 5 of them on, so my boob was already getting sore and couldn't breathe. Then 200 hits to the right boob with the paddle. I knew it would hurt more due to the bands, but it didn't hurt as much as I expected it to and I got through the spanks fairly easily. So another 200 after the original 200. I was still finding them very easy to do. So easy the next set was of 300, then 300. My arm got a little achey at points and I had to swap to my left arm so a few of them done with that hand were a little lighter due to a sore shoulder, but still hard enough to make the bruises bigger. I was more focused on the bands than the spanks and questioned if it was okay for it to look as it did, because it now looked like droplets of blood and not pin prick marks from the spanks, but as it was numb I couldn't be sure as I couldn't actually feel it properly. I was assured everything was fine and to trust him so I did and we continued.

Now AM decided it was time to add more bands, so I grabbed another band and added that one and then went for another...and somehow every band on my boob came off in one big heap. AM laughed and told me to put them back on, I started to do so and again they didn't want to cooperate so eventually AM decided we woould leave the bands for now. Once the bands were removed I could see it wasn't droplets of blood, just tiny marks from the spanks.

Due to some talking and stops between spanks and boobs, the bands had been on for a while despite only doing 1,000 spanks so far, so my right boob was quite numb at this point.

It was at this point AM decided he wanted to gag me - I don't know why, I wasn't even being bratty! So on went the gag and the clamps attached to each nipple. The left one stung, the right one I couldn't feel. Okay, now he wanted me to add the pegs I had brought downstairs anywhere on my boob, preferably on the bruise though. I added the four pegs I had brought down and was glad I hadn't brought more with me. (This is what happens when he doesn't tell me how many to collect, I only bring as many as I can carry in one trip and my hands were full with other stuff so that worked in my favour. )

My boob was still numb so I couldn't even feel the pegs, he had me hit it a few times with the spoon and paddle to see if I felt that, I didn't. He realized just how numb my boob still was when I whacked the pegs quite hard several times in a row with the paddle and didn't complain or ask to stop. So instead he had me twist them off without opening, I was a little anxious at this as that usually hurts but again I couldn't feel two of them. Two I did feel as the feeling was slowly returning and I may have swore.

I still had the clamps on and my left one was starting to go numb a little so I mentioned that to AM who asked if I would like to take it off. I said yes and he let me, yay! He then proceeded to laugh when I said my left boob/nipple was hurting but my right was just peachy.

I think it was around this point he had my plug the wand in and put it on my clit on high while completing a further 1,000 spanks to my right boob. Him watching me, the pain, the comments he was making and names he was calling me and the drool from the gag quickly got me close to the edge...and he made me stop the wand!!

Another 1,000 spanks while still grumpy he had made me stop the wand and then it was time for the zapper. I was not happy. He wanted some zaps to my right nipple and even though my nipple and boob was still largely numb I was scared and hesitant and struggled actually putting the zapper against my nipple. After a few tries and AM coaxing and encouraging me I managed to put it on my nipple and...it didn't work. I still flinched, I was expecting it to be terrible. After a few more tries and still not working despite the red light showing we decided the batteries must be almost dead and needed new ones so we would put away the zapper for now. Yay!!!!

Back to spanks and wanding, this time AM said I could cum but if I did I would let him know. So the wand went on full again while I did another 1,000 spanks to my still mostly numb boob. I managed to cum twice in these 1,000 spanks and when I reached 1,000 I put the paddle down only for him to tell me to keep spanking until I reached a third orgasm.

I was quite sure this wouldn't happen for a very long time due to not being multi orgasmic and already having two in such a short time when it usually takes me quite a while to reach the second. Of course I tried even though I was dubious about succeeding and when I had reached another 1,000 spanks I still hadn't cum for a third time and on a scale of 1-10 of being close to orgasm I was at a 1, despite the wand being on full and the pain and still being turned on. I told AM this and he told me to stop spanking then as it most likely wouldn't happen and it was getting late.

He had also somewhere earlier had me lock the gag and post the keys thhrough the letterbox. So now that spanks were finished it was time to go and try and find them in the dark, naked and gagged. I was so anxious when I opened the door and saw the neighbours opposite still had lights on! I ended up crouching down as close to the floor as I could and not actually entering the garden but just leaning out of the door and thankfully I found one of the keys very quickly. The other I didn't find until this morning. The gag was unlocked and removed and shortly after we took some pictures of the forming marks that Aimee asked for and then a short video for her of deepthroating a dildo, before I dressed and we spent some 'normal' time together before bed to make sure I didn't drop.

The remaining 1,000 spanks are saved for the recordings still owed and hopefully I can get the pictures out to those who are owed them soon!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:57 AM   #798
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Finally we got around to finishing the last of the spanks! AM recently got me a new studded paddle so the last 1,000 were all done with that to my right boob.

We started off with 200 to my boob, I did 100 with the studded side and 100 with the flat side to see the difference. The studded side didn't sting at first but as I continued it started to and slowly got worse. The flat side stung a little as soon as I started but quickly stopped after a few spanks. So the rest were going to be done with the studded side. Another 200 and then 249 spanks and by now my boob was nicely red and starting to bruise.

The remaining spanks were for the owed recordings, of which I worked through each one one after the other without a break and I was so shy and blushy having to count each spank and then say thank you at the end.

By the time we had finished all of the spanks my boob was sore and stinging and when I started to write on it for the pictures, it stung like hell! One by one we worked through the pictures and I was SO glad I had chosen to write thank you and not names on my right boob, because it would have been horrid to keep scrubbing the writing off! When we had finished and I went to clean the final writing off, AM heard my "motherfucker!" and "Ow!" from the kitchen, even though I was two rooms away from the computer. He laughed at me!

All links have been PM'd to the members who were owed a photo and recording and finally we are finished with this thread!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 04-23-2018 at 07:02 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk