Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2024, 12:50 PM   #1
DreadDare

Default KIK - Destroy My Stuff

I will pick two items of similar value. You get to decide which I will destroy. Once destroyed AND photo proof provided, I will pick items of greater value for the next round.

Proof will be provided on KIK to everyone who messages. I am willing to create a group if there is interest or drop your comments here.

The choices will get progressively more valuable in each round. However, to test the waters I’ll start with an easy one.

2 pairs of male underwear vs 2 pair of my female underwear.
Which should I destroy?

KIK: Dare2Dream0

Likes: Bondage, spanking, domestic chores, anal play, exploring humiliation, pain, being bullied, lengthy predicaments

Limits: Face, family

Punishments: corner time, writing assignments, monotonous/tedious time wasting tasks

KIK Dare2Dream0
DreadDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 01:03 PM   #2
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

2 pairs of male underwear.. cant wait to see on kik
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 09:30 AM   #3
DreadDare

The votes for round 1 are in.

Not surprisingly it was unanimously…..male underwear. 2 good pair of boxers gone for good. Photo proof was sent to the respondents. The panties that won will now be my ‘weekend panties’ for the next month as requested.

For round 2: I’ve got a pair of black women’s leggings and my smallest plug up against a pair of men relaxed fit jeans and my largest plug.

Photos of both choices for round 2 are available via KIK. Which should I destroy? Message here or on KIK. Round 2 will go 24 hours.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, domestic chores, anal play, exploring humiliation, pain, being bullied, lengthy predicaments

Punishments: corner time, writing assignments, monotonous/tedious time wasting tasks

KIK Dare2Dream0
Old 04-19-2024, 04:23 PM   #4
DreadDare

In round 2, my jeans and large plug lost and were destroyed. Photos have been sent out.

For round 3: I have two toys to chose from, a 8” didldo or a fleshlight.
One must be destroyed and the other will be my only means of masturbation for the next month.

KIK Dare2Dream0

Advertisements
Kink Talk