Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #136
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

It just keeps knocking me off my feet, the fact that you continue to be amazing astounds me.

Keep up the exellent work.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:13 PM   #137
fun-dave

amazing ! as ever! keep it up ! we want more posts

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #138
deadbodyman131

NOOOO i didnt think i would make it to the end please continue but dont rush too much
deadbodyman131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM   #139
applebooty
Account Banned

Talking

Though I have not yet read any of the other fiction displayed here, this makes for quite a twisted, albeit sinfully entertaining read. The cliffhangers are well written and each chapter is even better than the previous. I love that you're always introducing new concepts.

Anxiously awaiting the ending and sequel.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #140
erick92
Distinguished Member

This part was amazing as any other. I really like where this story is going, please do continue.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #141
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Cmoon sittin on the edge of my seat for the next part :P
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #142
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Nearly there... just one last part after this one, which will be kind of an epilogue rounding off the story. Once again, thank you all for your continued support...

Part XXI

Once we had all consumed the breakfast, Ed had us all remain sitting around the table, except for my sister whom he had clean the table and rinse the plates.

Once she had finished, she was told to retake her seat.

"Congratulations - you have all done exceedingly well up to now, but as I said last night, you will continue to be my slaves until I say otherwise." Ed said, looking at us all. Just to reinforce his message, he added, "You know the consequences of non compliance !"

"What about if other people are around ?" Bex asked, which was actually an important question to raise.

"Again, you'll do exactly as I say." Ed replied, but then after a few moments pause added, "but to save any awkward questions when others are around, I'll ask you 'Truth or Dare', to which you will answer 'Dare'... then you will do whatever I ask. Is that clear ?"

We all nodded in unison, although if the others were as concerned as I now was, the nodding didn't necessarily mean that we agree. Doing dares within the group was one thing, but Ed was now considering the possibility of humilliating us in front of other people ! This could be bad... very bad.
Before I could get too concerned over this, the telephone rang. I looked at Ed - almost for permission to answer it. He just looked back at me and said, "Well, go on then !"

I rushed over and answered the phone - it was my mum. It started like any phone call from a concerned mother to her child, checking that everything is ok, however after a minute or so, Jo came over to where I was standing. She knelt down, and gently placed my cock in her mouth and began sucking. My dick immediately began to spring to life, despite emptying it's contents just before breakfast. Ed, my sister and her other friends had now also appeared, and were watching me as I desperately tried to concentrate on the telephone conversation. After the previous nights activities, Jo had become quite an expert at sucking dick, and she rolled my penis around with her tongue.
My mum was explaining that my grandad's condition was stable, but still serious. My father would be staying with him for the next few days, but she was returning today to look after us and the house. I tried to speak, but it was difficult to concentrate and talk considering the situation that I was in. I glanced across and saw my sister smiling at my predicament and, almost instinctively, asked my mum if she wanted to speak to Sarah. Of course, the answer was yes, and I handed the phone to Sarah. I could now focus on matters in hand - or mouth as it happened. However once I had given the phone to Sarah, Ed tapped Jo on the shoulder and told her to stop - much to my disappointment.
Instead, he went over to my sister and started to stroke her pussy. The effect was almost immediate, as she gasped at his first touch. Slowly he rubbed and slid a finger inside of her as she stood there talking to my mum. My mum had obviously picked up on my sisters reaction, as my sister said that "she felt a bit queezy... must have eaten too much birthday cake", which my mum appeared to have accepted.
Ed continued to rub, forcing my sister to bite her bottom lip and clench her fist in her mouth to stop other sounds of ecstacy escaping her.
Finally, my sister said, "Ok then... see you later.... love you too", and hung up the phone, nearly collapsing in the nearby chair.

Ed laughed, and quite unexpectedly every one of us joined in. My sister said "Phew... that was sooo close !"

The atmosphere changed at that point - no longer was it oppressive, and although we were still under Ed's complete control, it just seemed a lot more relaxed.

We sat around chatting, like any group of friends would... except that five of us were naked and only one was dressed. Ed reassured us all by saying that whatever he would get us to do, he will not intentially get us into trouble or harm, and indeed would look out for us.

After about half an hour of this banter, the conversation was interuppted by the door bell. I glanced through the window, and noticed that it was our paper boy, collecting the weeks money. I told Ed not to worry, and he would come back tomorrow, but Ed decided to put his new powers to the test. He asked my sister, "Sarah, Truth or Dare ?". As planned, my sister replied "Dare", and Ed said, "You are to answer the door to the paperboy... naked !"
My sister jumped up from her chair and ran to the door, appearing to be quite excited by the challenge. It may be due to the fact that our paperboy was in the year above her at school, and I knew that she liked him.
I watched out of the window, as I heard our front door open.
"Hi, I'm here for the..." I heard, as his face simultaniously changed from a mundane smile to complete shock. Unlike when I had been forced to answer the door naked to Ed, my sister had obviously not hidden behind it.
"Paper money ?" I heard my sister ask. The paperboys expression didn't change, other than he nodded.
"I'll just get it... don't go anywhere," my sister said.
My sister reappeared in the living room, and asked me if mum had left the money. I smiled and pointed at the small pile of change that mum always left on the fireplace for the papers.
My sister grabbed it and was about to rush back out when Ed stopped her.
"I dare you to drop it so that you have to pick it up in front of him." Ed said.
Again, my sister smiled and nodded, and rushed back out into the hallway. I heard a patter of coins fall on the floor, and my sister apologise to the boy on the step. This kid couldn't believe his luck. He looked around to make sure that no one else was watching, and continued to enjoy the show as my sister began picking up the coins.
"I dare you to go and help her." Ed said to Bex. Bex looked a little more concerned than my sister did, but did go out into the hallway.
"Is everything ok ?" I heard Bex ask. "I thought I heard you drop something."
That was about it for the paperboy. I had already noticed that he had a tent in his trousers, and seeing two hot, naked girls bending down to pick up the coins must have sent him over the edge.
"Errrr... don't... worry........ Back.... tomorrow...." I heard him stutter as he turned to walk away, but still looking over his shoulder anxious to capture as much of the scene as he could.

As he disappeared up the street, I heard the front door close, and both Bex and my sister came in laughing hysterically.

"Did you see his face ?" my sister asked the room.
"I thought his mouth had stuck open !" bex replied.

I agreed it was both extremely funny and quite a turn on... and the whole room agreed. Ed looked pleased with the outcome of his first real test.

TO BE CONTINUED...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #143
fun-dave

wow this story just gets better and better!! keep it up man!

fin-dave xxx

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #144
applebooty
Account Banned

You updated! As I've said before, each chapter just gets better and better.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #145
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

nice chapter, please continue!
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #146
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very nice part. I like how you made Sarah bend over to get the coins off the floor - it was a good part. Keep them coming!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #147
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

eagerly awaiting the final part

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #148
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

And now, the time has come for the final chapter of this story...

PART XXII - Epilogue

Despite the fun that we all now seemed to be having, time was ticking on. Despite my mother not being due back for a few hours yet, Ed realised that it was time to call it a day... for now at least.

"Ok, Bex, Jo and Claire can all get dressed now... but no panties - I want to keep them as a trophy from my slaves." Ed said.

"What about us ?" I asked, as he had not mentioned me or Sarah previously.

"No - I 'dare' you two to stay completely naked until your mum walks through the door !" he replied.

Sarah and I looked at each other in horror - did he really expect us to let our mom see us naked ? Ed could see our concern and, yet again, came to our rescue...

"You don't have to be standing here, awaiting her with open arms you idiots... use your imagination !!"

I think I could see where Ed was going with this - as long as we did what he said, we could be creative with the rest.

Very soon Ed and Sarah's friends were all dressed, leaving just me and my sister naked, which made us both feel more exposed and embarrassed than ever.

The girls all hugged Sarah and said their goodbyes, and Ed came across to me.

"Dude... what a night. Are we cool ?" he asked.

"I'd be cooler if you got rid of those photos and video footage on your phone... but yeah, we're cool." I replied, honestly.

Within a few minutes they had left, leaving just me and my sister alone in a quiet house. Sarah began to finish off the tidying, but I stopped her.

"Can we talk for a minute ?" I asked.

"Sure." was the response.

A discussion I had planned lasting a minute or so, along the lines of what me and Ed had shortly before, ended up lasting about twenty minutes.
We talked about what had happened, our feelings and concerns, and how we felt about each other. We agreed that we actually both had enjoyed the events of the morning and previous night, and that put my mind at ease. She leant forward and hugged me, strictly in a non sexual way, but in a warm, loving way. I could have stayed like that for hours, just hugging her and feeling the warmth of her body, but she broke it off saying that we still had some cleaning to do.

We worked together to finish off the house, then watched music television for a whilst. The fact we were both still naked now seemed insignificant - we were both comfortable with each other.
About half an hour before mum was due back home, we moved upstairs. Sarah was going to be in the shower when mum returned, and I'll be in my room - clothes at the ready so that I can quickly get dressed as soon as she walks through the door.

Sure enough, almost right on time in a way that only mothers can do, we heard the key in the door. Sarah ran into the bathroom and under the warm shower that was already running, whilst I quickly put on my jeans and t-shirt.

"I'm home !" my mum announced as she walked into the house. In just a few short seconds I was running down the stairs to greet her.

Our plan worked flawlessly, and we had completed Ed's Dare as we had promised we would.

Of course, there were plenty more dares and challenges that we all had to do over the next few months, but that's a whole other story............

THE END !!!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #149
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

And that's it !!

I'd just like to thank everyone for their support, comments and feedback throughout the story. I hope that I haven't offended anyone too much, and that most of you have enjoyed reading it.

I had plans for a sequel, but they have currently been put on hold. Who knows, I may return to post this at a later time.

Thanks again...

ShinyDemon
Old 09-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #150
applebooty
Account Banned

Whoo! Thanks for updating. The story was a great one, I do hope you eventually write out the sequel. I would love to know what happens next.

Advertisements
Kink Talk