Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-05-2023, 10:15 PM   #1
Awememe14

Default Untrain your bladder and humiliate yourself

Don’t play this game untill you are aware of the risks:

Read all the rules and warnings:

-temporary or full bladder control is hypothetical possible depending on how un lucky your rolls are
-diapers are not required but u risk peeing yourself in places you may not want to
- this dare is a conditioning dare and may take a long time
- this is made for people who want to experience total loss of control and humiliation. Not specifically for diaper lovers tho it’s welcome!
-while doing this dare put you put you are currently doing this dare in your signature with the link! If anyone pms you baby bladder while you are completing this dare it adds 3 days to your time 1 per account)
- if you read this and are participating please comment below how many days you are stuck in untraining the dates (including the year) if someone pms you and adds time you must come back here and update us on the date change (this also allows for more viewers to see your sig and add more days )
-if you bail early, you must make a punishment thread with unlimited amount of post per person begging for punishment, the thread must stay open the rest of the time you were supposed to be in this dare
- this dare is a loose loose situation, it’s made to lock u into total loss and and more, possibly no end in sight
- Be aware of what accounts for punishment before starting the dare
By starting this dare you agree that you willingly agree and will follow all rules above

This dare is simple and will be made into 5 sections
Time, Drinking, peeing, punishment , humiliation

Time:

- you will roll this at the start of the dare and will not roll again unless you are instructed by punishment

1) + 2 rolls in this section
2) 15 days (if rolled on the first try lucky! Hopefully you will make it out without completely wrecking your control, maybe not tho ��)
3) 20 days
4)+3 rolls in this section
5) one month
6) + 3 rolls in this section

Additional rolls will be rolled and + rolls are cumulative so if you roll + 2 rolls as your first try and then roll +3 rolls you now have to roll 4 more times

Drinking:
Now that your locked in with how long you’ll be participating let’s move on to how much liquid you will consume

Each day you will drink a minimum of 3 liters of fluid, that is base if you have not received drinking punishment the day before you can move onto pee time for the day.

Drinking punishment:

Guidelines: Oof what did you do baby bladder? Warning do not exceed healthy guidelines of fluid intake if you feel you have rolled 3 too many times and have a very high drinking intake stop at one ltr less that what you can feel you can take. This allows you to still have to roll. Any time you roll 3 after that in the future you will add one ltr just for the day.
Roll for todays extra drinking for tomorrow

1)+1 ltr
2) +.5 ltrs
3) every day from here till the end of the dare add .25 ltrs to every day (cumulative) (do not exceed to a unhealthy amount of water needed) ( if you reached max due what’s stated in guidelines above)
4)+.75 ltrs today
5)+ 2 ltrs (only do one if you are -1 from max)
6) today you will be doing what you feel is max let’s of fluid intake

Peeing:

Hehe now it’s time for the untraining the set up has started but here is where the real untraining happens. You will roll for each day that you are currently in the range of, so day 8 you will roll for pee time on days 0-10. This is unless a roll specify otherwise (day 60+ specifies you roll in days 0-10). If you do not pee as scheduled, have an unplanned accident, or make it through the day without one, at the end of the day make sure you roll for punishment for the next day! Accidents are included as a pee. (Pee atleasts are only for when you are awake)

Days 0-10:

1) pee atleast 4 times today
2) pee only 5 times today
3) pee atleast once every two hours you are awake
4) pee atleast once every three hours you are awake.
5) pee atleast once every two hours you are awake
6) pee atleast once every three hours you are awake

Days 11-25

1) pee 6+ times today
2) pee 5+ times today
3) pee atleast once every two hours
4) pee atleast once every 2.5 hrs
5) pee 7+ times today
6) pee once a hour

Days 25- 35

1) pee 7+ times today
2) pee atleast once every 1.5 hrs
3 pee atleast once every 1 hr
4) pee atleast once every 2 hrs
5) pee 6+ times today
6) pee atleast every once every 45 minutes

Days 35-45

1) pee 7+ times
2) pee pee only 4 times today
3) pee atleast every 45 minutes
4) pee only once every hour
5) pee atleast once every hour
6) pee 8+ times today

Days 45-55

1) pee atleast once every 45 min you are awake
2) pee atleast twice every hr and a quarter you are awake (1:15)
3) today you will pee 10 + times
4) pee atleast once every 30 min
5) pee atleast once every hour
6) pee atleast once every 45 min

Days 55-65

1) roll in day 0-10
2) pee 8+ times today
3) pee atleast every 30 minutes
4)pee once every 45 minutes
5) pee 13+ times today
6) pee every time your feel the slightest urge to pee let it go (for this one you may quickly rush to the toilet first)

Days 65-75

You may wanna start wearing a diaper

1) roll in days 0-10
2) simply let it go any time you need to pee (if you notice the urge relax if after 10 seconds it doesn’t rush out push a little if it still doesn’t come out go to the toilet and let it go)
3) let it go any time you need to pee (set a timer have 10 seconds to get on that toilet if the timer goes off before your there pee yourself, if you can’t let it go squat untill you start to pee)
4) pee every 30 minutes
5) roll for days 35-45
6) pee every 15 minutes

Days 76+

If you aren’t wearing a diaper you may be in trouble

1) roll in days 0-10
2) roll in days 45-55
3) let it go any time you need to pee (set a timer have 10 seconds to get on that toilet if the timer goes off before your there pee yourself, if you can’t let it go squat untill you start to pee)
4) pee atleast every 30 minutes
5) pee every 15 minutes
6) let it go any time you need to pee (set a timer have 10 seconds to get on that toilet if the timer goes off before your there pee yourself, if you can’t let it go squat untill you start to pee)

Funish/punishment
Things that cause Funish / punishments
Either peeing too much or too little based on that days roll, an unplanned (unrolled accident, so if you pee yourself on a roll that forces you to just pee yourself this isn’t a accident) accident, (accident) wetting the bed, no accident that day (there is no winning here), drinking too little

All funish/punishments are to be rolled after day is complete and are I accepted for the next days duration.

Roll in their respective catagory

Not drinking your amount rolled:
(Drinking punishment can be found in drinking section)
Sigh, don’t worry you’ll learn your lesson tmrow

1. roll drinking punishment
2. Add 5 days time
3. Tomorrow all fluids you drink must be poured into the toilet and drunk from the toilet( if it’s not empty and you want coffee etc, you can pour the coffee in the toilet water and drink the amount in diluted form) (if this is a limit you can lap up all water from a bowl on all fours)
4. Roll drinking punishment
5. Dehydrated much, you know what happens when you don’t drink? Your piss is stronger…. Learn your lesson and tomorrow morning you must let a squirt of your morning pee on the floor and lick it up ( if a limit roll around in it)
6. Roll drinking punishment

Did not follow pee rules:

God you had one job, well guess you aren’t learning well have to add more time to your sentence…or worse

1. roll for additional time
2. Add 10 days
3. Tomorrow you will pee whenever your bladder tells you too (in the toilet is fine)
4. Roll for additional time
5. Tomorrow you will pee anywhere but the toilet
6. Add 5 days

Had a accident:

Awe what a cute bladder I think we’re finally up training you! How was it was it humiliating, were u wearing a diaper, eh doesn’t matter! I’m conflicted tbh you were so good just letting it go but you also let it go so I think we’ll mix it up here

1. Day reduction 10 days
2. Tomorrow your first pee will be through your underwear and you will cum while rubbing through your soiled undies (if in denial you will edge)
3. Roll for humiliation
4. Once in bed you cannot leave your bed untill you have to get up for the day if you wet the bed you will have to sleep in it
5. Free orgasm
6. Write bladder baby on your tummy in sharpie

Had a accident 10+ days in a row:

Wow your bladder is actually baby like, can’t control yourself anymore…. Well you can continue on or if you want out to see what life is like on the other side roll this instead of rolling for your accident for today maybe you’ll just get to be free….though the damage is done….. once you roll here you have to wait ten more accidents in a row to roll again

1. finish out your sentence you can no longer roll here
2. Roll for time
3. Your freeeeeeee
4. Finish out your sentence there is no early escape (you can still roll here)
5. Roll for time
6. +1 Drinking roll for tmrow

Didn’t have a accident:

Well I’ve got to admire your courage honestly. But that’s not the point of this dare so….

1.roll for time and start back at day 0-10
2. Nothing happens
3. Roll for time
4. Nothing happens
5. Move back a time frame (so if at 11-20 go back to 0-10)
6. Roll for time

Now it’s time for the fun humiliation.

Honestly this dare will cause humiliation in itself… however if you had a accident and then rolled humiliation well here you are
1. you will reply to the thread about your accident for the day
2. Because you had a accident today you will have to wear a diaper tmrow
3. You will drink 1 ltr while in bed and are not allowed to leave till the morning
4. You will be denied from a orgasm untill you can hold your bladder like a adult
5. You will hump something till edge every time you go pee
6. You will pee in a cup and ask for a humiliation dare to do with your pee from someone!

Hope you guys had or will have fun or not!
Also taking female bladder control subjects msg me in my Kik (dare unrelated, dare is for all)

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/8DO8P
Kik: Awememe13

Intrested in exploring: pet play, anything
21 F

Last edited by Awememe14; 12-06-2023 at 12:54 AM.
Awememe14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:45 AM   #2
KnotsRUs

Rainbow OMG, I'm gonna be a baby bladder 😰

I guess I got lucky on this, seeing it could have been forever...

Time:
1 (roll 2d6),
5 (+1 month),
2 (+15 days),

Starting Time Ending on : 3 April 2024

[B]Untrain your bladder and humiliate yourself[/B] dare.
KnotsRUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #3
Awememe14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnotsRUs View Post

Time:
1 (roll 2d6),
5 (+1 month),
2 (+15 days),

How is it going ��, don’t speak too soon more time can always be added ��

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/8DO8P
Kik: Awememe13

Intrested in exploring: pet play, anything
21 F

Last edited by Awememe14; 03-19-2024 at 03:27 PM.
Awememe14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:07 AM   #4
PrettySub1982

I am in a a slave. Pics of me in my profile.
I'm a working professional with a very kinky double life. But i love to show myself, i am exhibitionistic. Love it when i am watched on my cam, when pics and vids of me are taken. When someone uses me with them, exposes me...

38 bi male from germany

Yes: Nudity, pics, dice dares, humiliation, exposure, light pain and CBT, showing face, piss, bi
No: not much ;-)
PrettySub1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 11:47 AM   #5
KnotsRUs

Alarm End Time - Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnotsRUs View Post

Time:
1 (roll 2d6),
5 (+1 month),
2 (+15 days),

Updated - 6 April 2024

[B]Untrain your bladder and humiliate yourself[/B] dare.
KnotsRUs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, incontinence, pee, piss, tpe