Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2021, 12:15 PM   #106
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Bus dare (20 points)

You will get changed from on outfit into another on a bus. You have to entirely strip out of one outfit before putting on another.
The basic dare is worth 20 points but there are bonus point options:

Bonus points for including certain clothes:
Outfit 1:
blouse or shirt with buttons. (5 points)
Tight jeans (5 points)

Outfit 2:
Tight shorts ( 5 points)
Top that needs tying (5 points)

For every minute you stay fully naked on the bus you get an additional bonus point.
Damn that is a hard one! Thanks. I love it. I put it on the list.
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 12:24 PM   #107
Julia_

10-09

Finally reached friday with the reports!

- 35 points: When it is a rainy day go for a walk/ run (at least half an hour, and at least part of the route must have a good chance of other people being around) wearing just a thin white tshirt that just covers your ass and shoes.

So this day way more rainy than the ones before. When I wanted to make my way to university I had some time left. I got this one from the list. I didnt have quite half and hour but I think that since there were so many people on the way to university that its fair to make it to about 20 minutes on my way to university. So I got a white huge t-shirt on. Its not that thin. I packed other clothing in my bag and walked of to the university. It was much more rany and stormy than I thought before so i really dripped after a minute. The shirt was fully sticking to my skin and pretty see through. There were some people taking stares at me... and I pretty much felt taked with this second see through skin. I was so proud of me doing this on the one side and so horny on the otherside. Just when I reached the university building and went inside I went in the bathroom and changed into normal clothing. It was awesome. Even when I felt like getting a cold at that moment. (Nothing to fear... I didnt.)
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Old 09-11-2021, 01:50 PM   #108
Julia_

10-09

- 30 points: In order to do this one you'll need a little prep. Get 2 handbag chains that will fit around your waist and between your legs to make a chain link thong. It should be wedgied up between your lips and have just enough room to rub yourself with it - Wear the chain-link thong for a day out shopping under normal clothes, When you go into a clothing store take some items to try on and whilst in the changing room take off everything other than your chain-link thong and use the chain to rub your clit until you edge, if you orgasm then you must ask for punishment. Go into at least 5 stores, when you get home you can take the chain-link thong off straight away if you go outside wearing nothing but the chain and manage to orgasm with it within 2 minutes, if not then you must wear it for at least another 2 hours and have it wedgied as high as it will go.

So the first lecture passed and I showed Antonia what arrived. It was the chain. (I love amazon prime... its just too easy and so fast.) Antonia also seemed amazed and in the break she went with me to the toilet. When I wanted to get in a toilet I was confused when Antonia went with me inside. It was fine since she already saw everything but somehow weird anyway. I then undressed and she got the chain. Somehow it really exosed me when she was putting it on. After some difficultys with the clip it fitted well. Antonia then looked the dare up again. She then adjusted it. She didnt wanted me to orgasm. She wanted to make me stay as horny as possible. So i was just going to edge. And since there is just one clothing store in the unversity I simply had to wear it for the rest of the lectures also. I then redressed and we went to the clothing store. We had 10 minutes break left so we hurried a little. There was a little going on. Some students trying clothes on. I got a changeing room in the back and undressed fully. I then started to edge with the chain. It wasnt that easy but when i first was in the mood fully it worked quite well. Just when i was really going with it Antonia pulled the curtain aside fully. I stood there in shock. I stood there fully naked with just a chain on. Just when I heard a voice I pulled the curtain close again. After a few moments i again started to edge. It wasnt taking long till i was right before orgasm and it was really hard for me to stop but I did. I then redressed and we got back to lecture... a little late but alright. The chain putted some pressure on bad spots so it was a little uncomfy but the idea of what happened in that changeing room was overcoming it everytime.

After the lectures we studied a little again. Just like often. Some students always just do the lectures but I cant work with that only. So when we were in the library and Antonia had nothing to do since she already... like the brain she is... understood everything she was on her phone. Just when she came to me showing me the phone:

- 40 points: Strip naked and hide in the back of the library. Antonia will then make you a reading list of 15 books. Behind some of the books mentioned she will hide one of your clothes.(more fun if in multiple sections of library +10 points) Roll 2 dice. You can only check as many books as eyes rolled. Any clothes found you can put on right away. (more fun if collecting one by one to a reading area +20 points) You will leave in whatever clothes you have collected for the remainder of the day.

It was already past 8pm so many students were home already. We went to the place where the last library dare we did was also done. I stripped fully naked. When I was naked we first talked about the rules we wanted to go along with... Antonia wanted it this way around.... I was about to keep my shoes and since we wanted to stay for at this university we made it just in this section and also not past the main row from here. Any clothing that was found has to be brought back to the start before getting it on (so +20 points). Antonia then went off with my undies, bra, skirt and top. I was so excited and full of fear if anyone would come here seeing me naked and waiting. It feelt like an enternity till Antonia finally came back to me. She gave me a list of the 15 books. Then she got the online dice with two dices and i clicked on the screen. After some animation ... it was 3.... i was so done. Not only that i was about to run across the university library naked but also the chance to get anything was that low. I anyway started of right away. I hurried along the rows of books till i found the first one. It was empty. I ran to the next just when a guy came in the row. He saw me like this and just looked in surprise at me. I looked for the book while he was watching me. It was also empty. I quickly ran away out of view. Then looked for the last one i can choose. And also that one... was empty. I ran back to the start where Antonia was waiting for me. She was so hard laughing that i didnt got anything.... And... what i am sorry about we also forgot about the 30 min rule for 20 points. but anyway I just sat down thinking and Antonia made her fun about me. Beeing amused by my exposure. Anyway be both knew this wouldnt work since we would get kicked out if someone caught me like that. I begged or at least asked Antonia for a dare to gain my clothing back. She thought a moment. She looked up the list and the thread till she modified this one ... at least told me that i can get the points from this one then:

- 15 points: Write humiliating words on yourself in places that are only half covered by swimwear, so next time you go for a swim people can see something is there but can't read them.

To this bad boy: Write humiliating words on yourself then get to someone to a meter distance and sprin twice around fully.

I was so exposed but I had no real choice. So i went out of the narrow place and looked for someone. I saw a girl through the shelves of books and went to her. Just when i came around the corner she turned around and saw me... fully naked standing there like this. I then came closer to her and spinned around once... looking at her. She then asked what I was doing smiling bright. I then spinned around another time and told her that it was a dare running away straight after that back to the starting point. Antonia who was near me all the time spectating told me that she will get my clothing back. After 5 minutes she came back with my clothing in her hand. But she took the bra and the undies and putted them in her bag. I was thankful and putted my skirt and my top on. Since it was really late and i anyway was so horny that i couldnt concentrate on studying we went on our way home. On half Antonia said that since I didnt really managed to do that one i had do to another one that she modifies a little harder. I agreed of course. Instead of going directly Antonia made her way to the Forest. Since it was dark it even was a little scary. She then told me what my dare will be first telling me about the original:

- 40 points: Take a walk in the forest with Antonia. On the path strip naked and leave your clothes hanging from a tree. Keep walking over the path. Every (modified 2) minute, play a game of rock paper scissors with antonia. Once you win 2 (modified 3) of them in a row, you can run back to your clothes and get dressed again. If you lose a game do the following: - You threw a rock: For the next (modified 2) minute, run along the path. Scissors: For the next (modified 2) minute, masturbate as you continue walking down the path Paper: Let Antonia give you 5 (modified 10) barehanded ass spanks before walking down the path (modified while standing with straight legs fully bent down).- As a backup, let Antonia carry the most revealing underwear you have (modified no backup). If your clothes aren't there, wear those instead for the way back.

After the read the original version she told me what will be modified. I just told her that she can keep track of what I have to do and tell me then. I then started to strip down fully and put my clothing on a tree. Antonia took the time on her watch and we started walking. After 2 min it was time for the game. I lost with rock. So she told me I had to run the following 2 minutes. I started off (by the way we keep shoes since it was dark and i didnt wanted to hurt myself) I was a little out of breath when the clock vibrated. I was sure I wouldnt take rock anymore... my tits do bounce even when they are not too big but its not that comfy running. I then choose paper... and lost again. And with that i bend down fully and waited for my spanking. Antonia took her time letting me stand like this a little but then one hit after another hitted my ass. Then another 2 minute walk. A game I finally won, another 2 minute walk, another game I won, a 2 minute walk and I lost with paper again. I got another spanking before we continued and just when the 2 minute timer ringed a jogger with a flashlight came closer. I panicked and wanted to hide behind a tree but Antonia told me to play right now. Without thinking I choose paper again. And I lost. I was so embarrassed. I bend over and Antonia slapped my ass. She made a pause between every hit. She jogger came closer and closer when he stopped just a few meters away from us. "Are you okay?" he asked probably thought he didnt wanted to scare us. Antonia agreed and told him that I lost a bet. He laughed and told us that when he was younger he also did extreme bets. Antonia then continued to do the rest of the spankings while he watched. I was so exposed and so horny. Then Antonia said that we have to get going and we passed the guy and made our way. He wished us a nice evening. Then the next 2 minutes passed, a game won, 2 mintes, game won and finally: 2 minutes and game won! I was relieved but also sad at this point. We quickly made our way back to the tree, i picked up all the clothing and dressed myself again.

We after that got both home and I sleept like a baby instantly.

The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 09-11-2021, 02:01 PM   #109
Julia_

AND NOW TODAY! This is the only dare I did today. Its not that much left so I hope you guys get some more ideas. I also bought me free clothing for the coming week today. I just putted it in for tomorrow so its buying at sunday.

11-09

- 45 points: Get in an elevator on the lowest floor, strip naked & press for the top floor. If the elevator stops before then, you must run out leaving your clothes behind, and race the elevator to the top floor to get them back - if they are still there! Have Antonia waiting with spare embaressing clothes where you started, in case they are gone.

I called her when I finally woke up and we meet in university for this one. We then went for the tower that is furthest away from the main part and where mostly are empty class rooms which obviously arent used on the weekend. So I went in the elevator and already wanted to strip but Antonia stopped me and told me that its not the lowest floor. We went one down. It opened and it literally was just one room. We both were a little scared but got out. I then stripped and took my clothing with me. Antonia waited there. I got in the elevator and pressed the top button. From then every movement every bump made me shiver but also gave me a rush in my "down region" but after a while I reached top level. I even was kinda sad that it was over since it was such a rush... i decided to just drive down like that also. Every ping made my nipples hard again. It was awesome. I was so heavily breathing when I reached Antonia down there again and redressed.

Old 09-11-2021, 10:17 PM   #110
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Your elevators are quieter than expected! For another elevator based dare:

RACE THE ELEVATOR

Start at the top floor this time - strip off, leave your clothes on the top floor & ride the elevator all the way down with Antonia. Once at the bottom, only you must get out the elevator - you will be trying to get to your clothes without the elevator before Antonia makes it back up in the elevator! You may only start once the elevator doors close again completely.

If Antonia reaches your clothes first, she can replace them with whatever humiliating outfit she wants you to go home in, and you have to edge once before you even dress in it.

Hope the stairs are as quiet as the elevator!
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:20 PM   #111
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Once again, great reports, great dares!

I wonder what happened with the one below,
Can't remember having seen a report on this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
LECTURE - 20 points

Antonia gets to text you a word at any time while in lecture.
You will then have to take a picture accordingly and send it to her within 3 minutes.
If you fail to do so, there will be some punishment and/or tougher tasks unlocked.
LEVEL 1: BRA or PANTIES - Failure: remove item + unlocks level 2
LEVEL 2: TITS or ASS (bare) - Failure: keep nipples hard or sit on bare ass until end of lecture + unlocks level 3
LEVEL 3: FLASH or PUSSY (raising shirt/spreading wide) - Time limit: 6 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 4
LEVEL 4: TOPLESS or BOTTOMLESS - Time limit: 12 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 5
LEVEL 5: BATHROOM STALL or BROOM CLOSET (naked inside) - Time limit: 6 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 6
LEVEL 6: MEN'S or LADIES (naked at urinal/sink) - Time limit: 12 minutes. Failure: hand over your clothes to Antonia until taken both pictures
Antonia has final word over failure or success.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Adding 'SOCKS' to level 1, 'BELLY BUTTON' to level 2 (lifting shirt above upon failure) and 'BAREFOOT' to level 3
+10pt: Next level gets unlocked automatically each 20 minutes
+10pt: Time limit of 2 minutes instead of 3, 4 minutes instead of 6 and 8 minutes instead of 12
And maybe you should add this one as well:

POINTS OF EDGING (10 points/edge)

Pick any lecture, and edge as many as you can/dare during that lecture.
5 minutes in between each play

More to come,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:44 PM   #112
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

NAKED ON A BRIDGE - 30 points

Strip naked on top of a bridge and throw your clothes over the edge.
(be careful not to put yourself or others in danger when throwing them)
Edge once, then you can get dressed again... after retrieving your clothes.

PARKING ISSUES - 40 points

Get to a multi-level parking garage.
Station the car, get in the back seat, remove 1 item of clothing and throw it out of the car.
Get back in front and move to a different level.
Repeat until naked, then station on top floor.
Collect your clothes within 15 minutes, or stay naked for 1 more hour for each minute your late.

THE GOOD CAUSE - 50 points

Wear disposable clothes.
Find a clothes donation box, and station the car at about [roll a dice] x 100m from it.
Get to the box (on foot), donate anything you're wearing,
And make your way back to the car.
You can keep a set of spare clothes in the trunk,
But only wear them once Antonia agrees to.

Might be an ideal occasion for Antonia to make some errands in town,
Go for a walk together, Or have you buy something at a vending machine...

Have fun,
~Crazy~
Old 09-11-2021, 10:55 PM   #113
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

A little re-write on the reading list,
Maybe this one turns out any better?

READING LIST v2 (40 points)

You will make a list of 15 books while stripping naked.
Behind some of the books mentioned you will hide one of your clothes.
Antonia gets to roll 2 dice and is entitled 1 re-roll if she likes to.
She can check as many books as eyes rolled.
Any clothes found are hers to keep.
You get to collect the remainder afterwards, and get dressed in those.

Let's find out
~Crazy~
Old 09-11-2021, 11:54 PM   #114
r0ver
getDare Addict

Walking dice dare. (0 -50 points)
Go for a walk for at least 30 minutes.
Wear a bra, panties, skirt and top. Leave with a dildo and butt plug both inserted.

Every 2 minutes roll a dice. You will remove the corresponding item of clothing/ toy. If you aren't wearing that item you will put it back on/ re insert it.

1: bra
2: panties
3: skirt
4: top
5: butt plug
6: dildo

At the end you will return home dressed in whatever you are left with after all the dice rolls with points depending on what you are left wearing . You can choose to keep going to try and earn more points or be less exposed as long as you want after the 30 minutes.

Wearing no bra after all dice rolls (5 points)
No knickers (5 points)
No top (10 points)
No skirt (10 points)
Butt plug inserted (10 points)
Dildo inserted (10 points)
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 09:39 PM   #115
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Clothing - but not as you know it.

You are allowed to be covered by clothing for once - but you can only use 'accessories' to do it! Try and make an outfit out of scarves, belts, gloves, hats, socks, and so on - Antonia gets the last word on what counts as an accessory.

Once you are happy with what you made, try taking an hour long walk in public without touching or adjusting it - anything you absentmindely adjust, Antonia gets to take off. Hope you have made it well!

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 03:24 PM   #116
leeroc101

Have Antonia pick out a running outfit for you. Then, she should hide the clothes individually in plastic bags around campus and take pictures of each spot she hid them. You will leave your starting point (not sure what your setup is like there... car/apartment/dorm) naked and have 30 minutes to identify where each location is and grab your clothes. Whatever you find in 30 minutes is what you can wear for your next run.

With them in bags, you won't even know what items you're looking for, you could and combination of whatever clothes Antonia chose for you Let Antonia choose when you look for them.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 12:19 PM   #117
Julia_

Hey guys! I had to take a small brake as you noticed. A good friend of mine had a motorcycle crash and was in hospital. And I had a lot of work. So I took a break but now I am back and In a little I also have holidays! Finally. So I will get everything going again this weekend and of course the best dare will get the pic in the end of this month! Antonia will get here tomorrow and we will then decide wether another dare is better then the best one yet.

Old 09-23-2021, 01:52 PM   #118
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Here is the dare...so much fun!

25 points as you are in control.

Set a five minute alam on your phone. Walk away from home. When it goes off...no matter where you are...strip naked and you have 5 minutes to cum. If you cum in five minutes then you can roll a die at the end of the dare to see how you will be dressed going home.

If you wont do it there or you fail to orgasm...set a 10 minute timer. Keep walking away from home. When it goes off strip naked...you have five minutes to cum...do the die roll at the end.

If you can't or fail to set a 20 minute timer...

If you cant...set a 30 minute timer and this time you must cum to get a chance at clothing at the end of the dare OR take another 10 minutes of masturbation, naked where you are and lose 25 points.

Roll Die:

1. Naked
2. Bra
3. Panties
4. One article of your choice.
5. Bra and panties
6. Naked and wet (bring a bottle of water along)

So...again, you may buy a 2nd roll with 10 points and 5 minutes of naked masturbation.

Or give up and lose points...after 10 minutes of naked masturbation.

Hahaha enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 02:59 PM   #119
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Here is the dare...so much fun!

25 points as you are in control.

Set a five minute alam on your phone. Walk away from home. When it goes off...no matter where you are...strip naked and you have 5 minutes to cum. If you cum in five minutes then you can roll a die at the end of the dare to see how you will be dressed going home.

If you wont do it there or you fail to orgasm...set a 10 minute timer. Keep walking away from home. When it goes off strip naked...you have five minutes to cum...do the die roll at the end.

If you can't or fail to set a 20 minute timer...

If you cant...set a 30 minute timer and this time you must cum to get a chance at clothing at the end of the dare OR take another 10 minutes of masturbation, naked where you are and lose 25 points.

Roll Die:

1. Naked
2. Bra
3. Panties
4. One article of your choice.
5. Bra and panties
6. Naked and wet (bring a bottle of water along)

So...again, you may buy a 2nd roll with 10 points and 5 minutes of naked masturbation.

Or give up and lose points...after 10 minutes of naked masturbation.

Hahaha enjoy.
Hey! Thanks. I will manage all that tomorrow. But nice dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, friends, naked, public