Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2021, 07:09 AM   #16
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyoldguy View Post
Wow thats huge! I will get through it and add up everything that fits to my limits to my list. Thanks!
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 07:10 AM   #17
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista1991 View Post
how about you need to be barefoot on one training? you can say thay you forgot your shoes
Hey, so i would then not take part. We already had someone taking part in socks.. she then had her toe broken. :/
Old 08-28-2021, 07:11 AM   #18
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Maybe you need to explain this one further. Shall I then holt the umbrella behind my back??
Old 08-28-2021, 07:28 AM   #19
Julia_

So now the reports:

2. In a public transportation (subway, bus or train) lower your pants and undies below your butt so you sit on your naked ass for the full ride.

So this is the one Antonia choose when nobody wrote anything. So we anyway wanted to get to the gym that day. So we went by bus (and subway) instead of car. I was a little servous. I was wearing black leegings and a white pullover. Both white undies and bra. And for everyone who wants to know: white sneakers. We got our sport stuff and went to the bus station. After 10 minutes. The bus arrived and we got it. It was almost fully empty. Antonia choose a place and i got in the row with to seats so i was on the window side. Antonia took place next to me. She already was looking at me like "Now Start!?" so i did. I pulled both down so my ass was fully on the cold plastic seat. (Our busses are really old... at least the ones driving here). Antonia made some fun like pulling on my pullover exposing more skin. After 20 minutes we arrived at the subway station where we had to change into a subway... obvisously. So i redressed and we got out. The subway was already standing there so we hurried along and got a seat. The subway was much more crowded. I again set next to the window and Antonia next to me. Atleast covering me a little. I looked arround when she told me to do it. I pulled my undies and my leggings down again. This time there at least was a polster so it wasnt that cold. Antonia smiled all the way(even when it only were 5 minutes.). I felt exposed... and i kinda liked it. But i dont think anyone saw or noticed anything. Then just before the gymstation i pulled everything up and we got out.

1. Get fully naked in the bathroom stall. Take a picture and send it to Antonia. Then redress.

So i know we putted this one on the "Volleyball Training" but when we were changeing into sport clothes i went to the toilet and looked the list up... and kinda felt like wanting to do something. So i undressed fully naked and took a picture. I took it without my face to standing and then from upside down the front. My heart was really beating hard when i was on the chat to Antonia. I then clicked on sent and my hand was shaking like hell. I then redressed... heart beating like hell all the time... and got to her. She was smiling brightly with her phone in her hand. And also laughing at me. Zooming in the picture for a minute. Then putted her phone away and said she will look more later. We then went working out.
Old 08-28-2021, 07:35 AM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
Maybe you need to explain this one further. Shall I then hold the umbrella behind my back??
Yep, tuck it under your arm, hold it on your hand, whatever you wanted to have the curve hold up your skirt.

Another task you could do is go for a walk, but set a timer for every x minutes. At each chime, you roll up the skirt you’re wearing a couple inches. Try to get to your destination before your completely roll up your skirt!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 07:41 AM   #21
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Yep, tuck it under your arm, hold it on your hand, whatever you wanted to have the curve hold up your skirt.

Another task you could do is go for a walk, but set a timer for every x minutes. At each chime, you roll up the skirt you’re wearing a couple inches. Try to get to your destination before your completely roll up your skirt!
OH I think i now unterstood! I like them both! I putted them on the list! Thanks.
Old 08-28-2021, 08:12 AM   #22
Julia_

8. On a rainy day go in the forest. Just wear white panties and bra for a 10 minutes walk. Greet everyone who passes by.

So yesterday we both went in a big forest far outside civilisation. And Antonia was all the time really thrilled. And I ... to tell the truth... already a little forgot about this dare list. So it took us 2 hours driving to get there. And we were there early in the morning. About 9 o clock... that is why i was almost sleeping in the car also ... when we finally arrived we got out and we started our walk. I thought we would just hike a little so i just got some tight jeans, a pullover and a pair of trainers... and undies and bra of course. After 20 minutes walking further and further in the forest Antonia stopped and was looking her phone up. I was already messing around like "You got some connection out here?" and "This generation always needs to be on the phone." when she finally came to me and showed me what she was looking at. I then realised why we are here. Not lying... kinda happy realising. So she showed me 7. on RANDOM included forest. I read and when she noticed that i was through she told me to undress right now while she was setting her backpack down. I really was thrilled to do something like this finally again even though i was scared anyone would come.. and i also kinda liked the confidence Antonia had and wanted her to stay like that. Like that dominating. I got fully naked even the shoes and gave it to her. She putted it in her bag and then told me to follow her. I did. After a few meters she stopped and looked at a tree like it was the choosen one. I told her that it is right on the path?! But she just smiley and told me to stand by it. Even though my heart almost got out of my chest i did. She got some rope and it took some time till she was done. I then tried to move myself out but the rope didnt gave by any inch. I was impressed when she told me she trained at home. Then she searched something in her back when i remenbered that I had to wear a blindfold also. She putted it on and told me that its still early in the morning and we are far out in the woods so i would not be that scared. Then i just heard her saying: "And the time starts now!" With those words i heard her steps getting further and further away. After a minute i was left there fully alone. I listened to the voices of the forest and after some time i just really enyojed the sun shining on my skin and my nakedness in this wonderful atmosphare. Many minutes went my while i was just feeling my nakedness right there. Then i heard steps. I was in shock. Was the time already over?! The steps came real close and i held my breath. I kinda thought nobody would see me when i was just not making any noise. The steps were just right next to me! Then they stopped. I tried to listen what was happening. They really could be just infront of me. They were so loud. Then i felt a touch on my stomach. I shivered over my full body. "Hello? Who is there?" I asked but there was no answer. I was so excited and also scared at the same time. Nothing happened for some time but I knew that whoever that was was still there right infront of me. Then i felt a touch on my leg. This time a little stronger. I again shivered all over my body and i had goosebumps. What was happening? I thought to myself. "Who is there?" I asked again but there was no reply. Then i again felt a touch and then a full hand on my leg. My heart was almost flying out of my chest. The hand went up to my tits really soft and then squezed it. In that moment i really felt like i would have an orgasm any second (Of course not but i was so excited and scared). But then the hand left and he/she the person walked away. I was so confused. After some time i again heard steps. What is happening. But while my heart was beating 300 times a second i heard a voice. A familiar voice: "Oh dear, there is a naked girl on that tree!"... it was antonia ... almost not being able to hold back her laughing and then just pulling down my blindfold. I instantly rushed and told her about what happened. She just smiled all along. "So did you like my hand?" she then said interrupting me. It took a moment to realise. I was so relieved that it was her pranking me. "I swear i will kill you when I get off here!" i joked. She waited a little before she undid me and i first sat down. My legs were still a little wiggly from that fear i just had a moment ago. She then gave me my clothes back and i redressed. We sat there for a while also just listening to the forest.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 08-28-2021, 09:00 AM   #23
Julia_

And now the last dare i did yet:

10. Go with loose jogging pants in a trampolin park. Everytime they fall down pretend to struggle to get them up for 10 seconds.

So in the afternoon we didnt had anything to do and i was still kinda horny. I looked up the list and looked through it. Antonia looked on my phone also. I was just reading all when Antonia said we could do that one. In the "Trampolinpark" not long from here. I agreed to i got some sweatpants that are way to loose when not tied in the front and a white tight sports top. I dont know why but i got also mathing red undies and bra. So we got there, payed (which was quite expensive) and Antonia changed her clothing there (I already was like that for the drive)

We then got in and first did some climbing elements that were quite in the front. After some time Antonia said we will now go jumping. I was excited and followed her. We got and i started really soft and low. And... what i had to notice: even then they get down every jump a little more. I pretended not to notice but Antonia was just looking at them and on nothing else. Staring right at them getting down more and more. She then said "You pussy cant you jump higher?" and made a huke jump from one to another trampoline. I had no real choice but to make the same jump like her. I really pushed my feet hard on the trampolin and in that moment i bounced up my sweat pants fell down so my feet. I landed on the other trampolin and counted in my head. I pretended to now have noticed anything. Just jumping low in my undies and my pants around my feet. I looked around and at least 10 people were watching me like that. I was really thrilled. When i got 10 i looked down and pretended to shriek in embarrasement. I then quickly got them up. We then made our way from the trampolins. Antonia was just repeating what was happening and was laughing like hell. We then went around in the park looking what else is here. There were some jumping pools (like: https://images.gutefrage.net/media/f...=1472209062000) and after some looking at others making rollover in it we also wanted to give it a try. There were several blocks from where you could jump. We got one and Antonia made one first. It was quite good. She struggled to get out of it again. As soon as she was standing there with me again I got on the block. I prepared to jump and when i did i felt her hands pulling my sweats down and since i was rolling over she got them fully off of me. There were some people clapping their hands and some whistles and of course some laughing. I was now sitting in my undies in the pool and looking around. Antonia laughed and said "If you want them come and get them!" while she was waving with my pants. I was so embarrassed but also horny all of these people seeing me in my undies if i get out they will be fully on display. I got to the ladder and then quickly got up. When my undies were out of the pool it got really lout wistlenig and shouting and laughing. I climbed up and ran after Antonia who ran away with my pants. After runing across half of the hall with everyone seeing me like this i got her and got my sweats. I got them on real quick. I slapped her on the butt real hard and we both laughed. After some time we again went jumping. We spent arround 2 hours there then with my pants falling down at least 10 times. There were a lot of people that even when i have my pants fully on and just standing on the side call me "Oh i see you got your pants back" or "Haha when do they drop again?" After that we were really done... since jumping is really intense. We then went home. This was an awesome day!
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 08-28-2021, 09:15 AM   #24
Julia_

So anymore dares I can put on the list? Any ideas?
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Old 08-28-2021, 05:48 PM   #25
Julia_

Okay so i got an update for you guys:

1. Go jogging in short shorts and a sports bra. After half of the distance get behind some tree or anything simmilar and strip fully naked once. Close our eyes and count to 30. Then redress and continue the run.

So after nobody replied anymore. I just took a jog in short shorts and a sports bra. I had some blue - normally sleeping pants - shorts and a black sports bra. It felt a little bit weird but since everything was covered anyway it was pretty normal. After i got about half my normal distance i got behind a tree. (Iam running a feld track which goes by a forest) I then stripped naked and counted to 30. It was pretty cold. It was rather easy. There is nothing going on so the 30 seconds passed, i redressed and went back home. But i liked it anyway. Maybe more the knowledge of not wearing any undies and just the bra on top.

4. Strip fully naked infront of a window at night with lights on.

So after returning home i was bored so i got another one. I got to the main window which is from top to bottom so no wall in the way. I then watched a while the empty street outside. After some time i switched the lights on and immidiatly started to strip down to nothing. I didnt knew how long i should stand there like this so i decided to turn 2 times around and then redress. I felt like someone was watching and really enjoyed the imagination. After my second spin i switched the lights of and looked outside if anyone saw me. I couldnt see anyone but who knows. Was fun though.

Here the link of the ones left by the way again: http://listmoz.com/view/SJ4H32JvjPG5FmFSLsJ

And i hope there are more ideas
Old 08-29-2021, 07:03 AM   #26
Julia_

Hey guys: and again i managed to do some dares!

8. On a rainy day go in the forest. Just wear white panties and bra for a 10 minutes walk. Greet everyone who passes by.

So it was a little rainy in the morning so I went to the nearest forest at about 6 am in the morning. There were some guys and girls walking their dogs. I went further in it and searched for some not used paths. After I was quite happy with some path i found I undressed and left my pants and my top behind a tree. I left my shoes on by the way... just to make sure not to step into anything. So I now was in my white undies and bra. I started a timer on my watch and started to walk down the path. Under the trees the rain drops were much bigger than when a open field came. After about 5 minutes my undies and bra were soaked and my undies were pretty see through. My bra wasnt at all. Probably was to thick for looking through. After 7 minutes there was a girl coming into view. I was really nervous but kept walking. When she saw me she looked confused first but then smiley. When she passed me she didnt said anything just looked when i greeted her... pretty obviously... down there. I was so embarrassed. The other time went by without anyone and then I went back pretty fast... which i also noticed made my walk longer to about 15 min instead of 10 because i didnt calculated my way back to my clothes also. Stupid me.

14. Go for a walk in just your leggings and a sport bra.

So after I got back to my clothes I redressed, got back to my car and got my leggings and a sports bra on. A black leggings and a black sportbra. This was rather easy and I made a good 30 minutes morning walk around the area. Good way to start the day of!

18. Go to your front door, open it, stand there naked take a proof pic.

So after I went back home I got my breakfast since i was already nearly starving. Called Antonia. She wanted to come over later and then watched some tv. (Its weekend at our place right now just by the way.) So after some time i looked the list up again and choose to do this one. Just for your information I live in a students aprtement building with several apartments. So i was scared for anyone to see me. So i stripped naked and was really excited when i pushed the door open. I looked outside but there wasnt anyone. I putted my phone on the ground and made a timer photo counting from 10. I seated it on the wall on the other side and went back in my door frame. The countdown went down and i was really hearing my heart beat in that frequenze... When it was done i got my phone back and quickly closed the door. I stood there a while looking at the photo. And somehow i wanted to sent it to Antonia ... which i also did right then. Kinda wanted to show her proof. I was kinda proud also. Sounds weird maybe.
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 08-29-2021, 11:37 AM   #27
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default Contribution

As I enjoy reading you for a while now,
Thought I'd might make a contribution to each category as well:

RANDOM :

Cross a market square, a sports field and a parking lot,
One of them in just underwear,
One of them in just a shirt,
One of them naked.

Extra fun:
- Antonia decides which where and when
- Toss a coin, if it's heads it's naked anyway

LECTURE:

Change panties during lecture.

Extra fun:
- Wearing pants
- Combined with bra-connection wedgies
- Pictures to Antonia: panties 1, bare, panties 2

SWIMMING:

Strip naked in a cabin and put your clothes in your bag.
Go sit down on the floor while Waiting for Antonia to change.
Hand over your bag with all of your belongings.
Antonia will put it in a locker, which key she will lock into another one.
Retrieve your clothes once you get the final key.

Extra fun:
- Antonia decides to repeat locking locker keys into other lockers a couple of times at will
- Key is placed somewhere on entrance/exit (clothed) side to be retrieved first, like a hairdryer station
- Leaving door of cabin unlocked

VOLLEYBALL TRAINING:

Strip naked right after practice and don't get dressed until all other team members are

Extra fun:
- Without covering up
- Dancing/Singing/Playing Air Guitar

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:14 PM   #28
r0ver
getDare Addict

Go for a run, wearing a thong, bra and crop top. Instead of leggings, wear pantyhose/ tights.

After at least 5 minutes remove the bra and top. Do 10 star jumps. Put the top back on but leave behind the bra.
After another 5 minutes remove the leggings and thong. Touch your toes, holding the position for at least 10 seconds. Put the leggings back on but leave the thong.
Run another 5 minutes. You can now retrieve your bra and thong, but may not put them back on until you reach home.

----

During a class you have to remove your panties. If your hair is long enough use your panties as a hair tie. If your hair isn't long enough to tie back tie your pantie around you wrist.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 03:29 PM   #29
TaskCreator

Random
Dress as you like and go to a forest. When you arrive to that place stand in the middle of a path and strip down completely (you may keep your shoes). Leave the clothes right in the middle of the path. Then go for a half hour long walk away from the clothes. Then you can come back and redress.

When you go out on dress in a loose (maybe oversized) top (or sweater) with decent cleavage and no bra so that your boobs are on display for those directly in font of her when you leans forward. Maybe something like this one: http://savethepeople.co.uk/wp-conten...15-750x800.jpg
And make her lean a lot.

When you go out on a windy day dress in a transparent top and no bra so that your boobs are clearly visible. Put also a jacket on. Jacket unziped. Do not hold the jacket to prevent ot opening too much. You may grab it only after your boobs were revealed for at least 5 seconds.

Next time you go shopping, every time you enter the fitting room you must undress completely before trying on the clothes you choose.

For one day set a naked photo of you as the background on your phone.

Invite Antonia to your apartment. Once she arrive, strip naked in front of her. She then blindfolds you and positions you how she wants in front of the window. Antonia gets out of the apartment and takes a picture of you from the street. Once she gets the pic she comes back to your apartment. You cannot change your position before her return.

Lecture
Go to a lecture in a short but loose dress or skirt and no underwear, no tights. When sitting at your desk lift the back of your dress or skirt so that sit on your bare buttocks.

Go braless to a lecture.

kik: TaskCreator
TaskCreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 09:26 PM   #30
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
As I enjoy reading you for a while now,
Thought I'd might make a contribution to each category as well:

RANDOM :

Cross a market square, a sports field and a parking lot,
One of them in just underwear,
One of them in just a shirt,
One of them naked.

Extra fun:
- Antonia decides which where and when
- Toss a coin, if it's heads it's naked anyway

LECTURE:

Change panties during lecture.

Extra fun:
- Wearing pants
- Combined with bra-connection wedgies
- Pictures to Antonia: panties 1, bare, panties 2

SWIMMING:

Strip naked in a cabin and put your clothes in your bag.
Go sit down on the floor while Waiting for Antonia to change.
Hand over your bag with all of your belongings.
Antonia will put it in a locker, which key she will lock into another one.
Retrieve your clothes once you get the final key.

Extra fun:
- Antonia decides to repeat locking locker keys into other lockers a couple of times at will
- Key is placed somewhere on entrance/exit (clothed) side to be retrieved first, like a hairdryer station
- Leaving door of cabin unlocked

VOLLEYBALL TRAINING:

Strip naked right after practice and don't get dressed until all other team members are

Extra fun:
- Without covering up
- Dancing/Singing/Playing Air Guitar

Have fun!
~Crazy~
WOW Thanks! I putted them all on the list. We will see when i can do them Iam really looking forward on these

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, friends, naked, public