Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
pj17

Wink Residential Dares and Rules

Hey everyone,

From tomorrow (Sunday) until Friday I'm on a residential. I'll be staying in a dorm with one other guy I know and some other people, all male. It'd be an interesting experience for me to have dares and rules. For dares I'm open to anything as long as it's within my limits - I'm still happy to take risks though. For rules I was thinking things like restrictions on what I can do, for example only being able to change underwear when there's two other guys in the room, but anything goes. If you'd like to set me rules for not specifically the residential, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
PJ

PM Me Rules // Likes, Curious About, Dislikes and Limits
pj17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:28 AM   #2
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

You can't change your underwear for the Duration you can only take it off to shower you can displace it for other needs

At 17 minutes past the hour every hour you are awake you have to get up and do 50 star jumps, 20 sit ups

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #3
pj17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsoffeathers View Post
You can't change your underwear for the Duration you can only take it off to shower you can displace it for other needs

At 17 minutes past the hour every hour you are awake you have to get up and do 50 star jumps, 20 sit ups
Of course! Let me know about any others you come up with or any dares. Check my blog (link in signature) for more ideas.

PM Me Rules // Likes, Curious About, Dislikes and Limits
pj17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:26 AM   #4
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

You are only allowed to use toilet right after someone else has used it. When they exit you have 5 seconds to get in, or you will have to wait someone else to use it.
When you get to use the bathroom, you must first strip naked and you can only pee sitting.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:36 AM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

You have to be seen completely naked by at least 1 guy everyday.

You are to play with yourself when nobody is in the room but when you believe they will be back soon. Try and time your orgasm as close as possible to someone coming back in the room.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, friends, gay, overnight, rules