Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-01-2016, 01:58 AM   #1
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Own Experiences

So I thought this would be as good a place as any to tell my stories, or rather just type about my own experiences from dares or bets I have made (or just bad drunk decisions) I hope no one minds ^^;

Well to start things off my first public streak ahahaha

This "dare" was so long ago!!! My very first time having gone streaking, and I mean streaking not like run through the yard naked at night, I was very young, my brother had friends over and at the time he was 18 and they were hanging out and playing video games and I wanted to join in I mean I was being ignored lol Anyway they were friendly and didn't care I was there and they started to play beer pong I was like I want to play! Acting like one of the cool kids and tough and he was like nah I suck and after a bit of banter I told him I bet I could win and his friends jumped at this and called him chicken and stuff well in the end he was like fine we make a bet loser has to run around the block butt naked, and i'm telling you this was like 3pm broad daylight out in the open and my street isn't the most private, not to mention turning the corner is a major city street, like hundreds of cars and at the opposite corner there was a freeway exit and a gas station and like grocery stores you get the idea public, at this point I dug myself into a hole, I agreed and I tell you I remember how fast my heart was beating each time a ball missed or made it in, I was shaking lol In the end I had lost, he kicked my ass, I couldn't believe what I was going to do and he told me I didn't have to and his friends were like they were messing around but I started stripping down , I had made a bet and intended to live it, it took forever to take it off they were sporty about it catcalling and just being stupid lol Anyway I made my way to the door and just burst full speed down my street, I doubt I was seen but once I turned the corner oh man the amount of cars and the honking, not to mention the few people walking or on bikes, this was running against traffic so they got full frontal. I just focused on running faster the adrenaline was pumping and I was so like I can't believe this! Then the next corner was not any better, at the end of it I barely was able to redress I was shaking so bad lol But yeah that is my story!!!

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 05:55 AM   #2
jordaz20

Please tell me there's more this sounds ace wish I was there though
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 06:14 AM   #3
arklord

Pretty good. I hope there is more.
arklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #4
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Now, that is what you call holding your part up. Even with them saying you didn't have to. A very good story.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 01-01-2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 05:58 PM   #5
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys! Yeah I always pay up my bets, and thats really it to the story, well that one anyway haha I have a ton more that I have done over the years, just trying my hand at telling them and making friends with similar or just those looking for something to read ^^; Thanks for the replies!

Old 01-01-2016, 08:59 PM   #6
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

So I’m a college student who frequents fraternity parties since those are the best. Anyway Frats aren’t all parties and getting drunk and all that movie stuff, well they are but also a lot more stuff goes on there. Well they throw fund raisers for good causes at least once a year such as the famous naked mile which raises a lot of money and gives people a reason to strip down and go for a jog. So this one fraternity, I won’t say which, had an amateurs night. It was a party but around nine-ish the event officially began. We all knew going in that girls would be stripping only those who volunteered though and all the money raised by those attending would be donated. There was a lot of people I would venture to guess around two hundred or so all around the house, inside and in the yards and the show would be taking place in the backroom which connected to the yard. So the first girl who volunteered did a dance while taking off her clothes trying to be sexy and seductive, she was drunk so it was funny. And the guys had a blast handing her dollar bills or making it rain. This went on for three songs? If I remember correctly. When she had gotten naked she gave a bow, picked up her clothes and gave the money she had on her to one of the brothers. After her another girl said she would do it too and did her thing. I was caught up in the moment as well and told the guy collecting the money I would go next after all it was for a good cause plus why not be a stripper for a night everyone always jokes about it but how many actually do it! So when it was my turn I went all out lol Danced to the music while not only taking my clothes off but throwing them into the crowd, I teased as I was taking off my bra, like should I should I not, should I now, should I really? And that drove people like crazy and they got the message that only when more cash was given would I take it off. I did less than a minute into the tease and made sure to walk up to as many guys as possible to make them feel special and throw in more money. Once I was completely naked then I gave a little twirl and my song ended so I walked off back to my friends. One of the frat guys gave me a towel to wrap myself in and told me to meet them after the event. I spent the rest of the party playing beer pong, hanging out all that stuff and eventually found my shirt and one sock. The party ended around four am I think? It was still dark out but I remember the sun coming up on my way home so near five and they told us to meet them because the girls who volunteered for the event were given these passes that allowed them access to all the fraternities future events, such as invite only parties, pledge hazing, private stuff as thanks. There was 12 of us that went through with the event and it was nothing short of so worth doing!

Old 07-28-2016, 09:57 AM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Nice follow through on the streaking bet. Good job on the frat party as well. Not many would do either of them.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:06 AM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Wow - so glad I found these stories as well. Props to you on doing both of those.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk