Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
marvelfan75

Default Ladies only, truth about public masturbation!

When I was young I was in after-school day care. It was a facility where kids would stay after school to wait for their parents to get off work to come pick them up. One day I noticed a girl sitting cross legged with her heel in her crotch, basically she was sitting on the round part of her heel. She was rocking back and forth on it and making strange faces. The rocking continued getting faster and faster until it abruptly stopped. I seemed to be the only one who noticed. I know now that obviously she was trying to hide the fact that she was masturbating. I never witnessed anything like this in my adult life, probably because kids don't know any better and once we become adults it would be somewhat difficult to hide public masturbation. So I thought a good question for you women would be, did you ever do anything like this when you were young? Or, have you ever masturbated in public at all, not just as a child? Maybe as a dare? Maybe you wanted people to see? Please give as much detail as possible, tell us your stories!
marvelfan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
MyDenial

I don't do public per-say. But hidden public, I do.
As for how and where. It depends...
Sometimes it may be due to a dare here. So it takes working out somewhere public, where there will be people around. But that there isn't any chance of me actually being seen.
On the other hand though, I might just feel like it. If I'm out somewhere and for whatever reason feel turned on. I might duck into somewhere I can lock the door and take care of things.

Skype - AmyScottWT

Likes - Denial. Edging. Teasing. Forced orgasm. Ice. Mild pain.
Dislikes - Pegs. Wax. Harsh pain.
Limits - Public. Pic. Cam. Illegal. Poo. Piss.
MyDenial is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk