Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
The Sly Fox

Smile What Butt Plug do you use?

Hey guys!

So I've been bored with my household items and I've been thinking about getting my very first butt plug! So my question it, what do you use, and what do you recommend? Thanks guys

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
messyjeans

Doc Johnson Red Boy large. Its kinda squishy and not as pointy as traditional ones so it doesnt hurt and make your ass feel super full.

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:57 AM   #3
yorkboy
getDare Sweetheart

I only really use my large one unless a dare says otherwise, so it's an Icicles No. 14 Large. Glass plugs are definitely the way to go.

24/Slut/4"

Top Loves: Orgasm denial, Edging, Hypnotism
Top Dislikes: Pain, Prolonged anal
Top Limits: Social suicide, Illegal, Pictures

Full Loves & Limits.
My Toys.

Property of Simonee.
yorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #4
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

For a beginner plug, I like the Tantus slim. If you have any experience with anal at all, though, you'll want something like the neo or juice from the same manufacturer. I've been using Tantus products for years and am very satisfied.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

I have these. Managed to step up from the small to the medium, but the large is still too big.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
messyjeans

Something else to note that may be helpful is a place to buy them online. I use amazon because anything you order through them comes in a amazon box and then inside they are usually wrapped in black plastic to conceal what it is. Definetly makes you feel more comfortable when buying especially if your trying to keep things under the radar and dont want a box coming that says like sextoys.com or something

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #7
The Sly Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyjeans View Post
Something else to note that may be helpful is a place to buy them online. I use amazon because anything you order through them comes in a amazon box and then inside they are usually wrapped in black plastic to conceal what it is. Definetly makes you feel more comfortable when buying especially if your trying to keep things under the radar and dont want a box coming that says like sextoys.com or something
Thanks for saying that, secrecy is big for me and I was actually wondering that. How does the transaction show up in a credit statement? Does it just say Amazon purchase?

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #8
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

It just says amazon.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #9
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Be careful with Amazon, though; I don't know about the U.S, but the U.K company can charge much higher prices for sex toys and lubes than if you were to get the same product somewhere else.

If you have a product to hunt for, still shop around a bit. Most packaging and order forms are fairly discreet, and there should be notification on their web pages about how the product will be packaged and what will appear on credit statements.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #10
hike46

I just got a set of these.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Took some doing but got the med one in before I got home. I like it.
hike46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
rob13

I have this one, but I'm in the market for another, much bigger, one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PM me GAME and we can play a game of battleship. If you win, you can choose any dare I've been "in" for in a Loser Has To thread and I'll do that dare for you.
rob13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk