Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2020, 06:41 AM   #1
AnalOnlySlut69

Female 22/f keep my slutty ass filled

Hello all!
I'm new here and looking forward to let you guys keep my ass filled up to the balls with my dildo. I dont intend to cum from it I just want to feel full at night and have my asshole crave being filled every night. I might buy a slightly bigger or longer dildo next year, I'll keep you guys updated.

For now my ass has to get friendly with this fella lol

You can add 1 to 3 night per post for me to have the dildo stuck in me. So far I have to work early shifts. I'm willing to wear the dildo from 1 to 3 hours max before or while in bed.
I live alone so you can make me wear anything or nothing to sleep with the dildo. To stop the naughty dildo from escaping me I can wear underwear or rope to keep it in place.
I'm not sure if it works since I ahvent tried it but you can also make me tie my legs open on my bed too so I wont be able to squirm away too soon.

I wont do it if I have friends or family over, this is only for meant for enjoyment. But if you want you can include something along the lines to make up for them being over and add even more nights to the chain

I also wont post picture but I can report how my night went and if my ass is craving it already lol

Limits:
Friends, family, doing dares with others present, scat & piss, overstretching, outside dares, public dares

Last edited by AnalOnlySlut69; 12-08-2020 at 06:57 AM.
AnalOnlySlut69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, anal dare long ongoing, anal only