Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2020, 12:03 PM   #1
peachesaulait

Cake 25f dare beginner seeks profile-filling dare adventures

hello getdare!

i’m peaches! a long time lurker first time poster and after reading about y’all’s salacious adventures am eager to not only dip in my toes but dive head first!

home alone for the day with nothing to do but explore your and my desires <3

looking for dares that can completed within a day ie nothing more long term than a few hours/through the evening for now

likes/limits are fairly sparse for now but i’m hoping y’all can help me gain some more knowledge and full out my profile more fully

HARD LIMITS: no friends/family, no pee/scat play

SOFT LIMITS: public/exposure, anal?

INTERESTED IN: insertion/stretching, semi-public/mild exposure—i’m open to try just about anything y’all can think up!

TOYS: household objects, nip clips

let me know if y’all want/need anymore info

i’ll do my best to reply promptly and thoroughly and thank you in advance!
peachesaulait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

strip naked and put on your nipple clamps. You are going on a mini scavenger hunt. Find all the below items to win your nipples freedom.
Item from kitchen to insert and give 10 thrusts.
Item from bedroom to insert and give 10 thrusts.
Item from bathroom to insert and give 10 thrusts.
Item you think is to large to insert try inserting for at least a minute.

If there dare takes longer then 10 minutes take the clamps off for a minute then put them back on.
Consider putting items in a condom before inserting, less mess and lest chance of infection.
Please let us know what all your items were and how I felt to have them inside you.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:20 PM   #3
Quanta

Welcome to the site

I might as well help you start off with a simple exposure dare but strip naked and stay naked for the next couple hours.

Also since you're new you might want to check out the bdsm test to get more of an idea as to what you like.

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:25 PM   #4
peachesaulait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
strip naked and put on your nipple clamps. You are going on a mini scavenger hunt. Find all the below items to win your nipples freedom.

If there dare takes longer then 10 minutes take the clamps off for a minute then put them back on.
Consider putting items in a condom before inserting, less mess and lest chance of infection.
Please let us know what all your items were and how I felt to have them inside you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanta View Post
Welcome to the site

I might as well help you start off with a simple exposure dare but strip naked and stay naked for the next couple hours.

Also since you're new you might want to check out the bdsm test to get more of an idea as to what you like.

how perfect these two dares play nice together haha

no more sweater, leggings, bra, or panties (i did keep my socks on it’s so cold rn! i can take them off too if requested)

nip clips on and i’m off to find my scavenger hunt items
Old 03-09-2020, 12:41 PM   #5
peachesaulait

Quote:

oh my! what a fun first dare!

nips are just slightly puffy and pink from the nip clips

my three items were banana (kitchen), screw driver handle (bedroom), and travel shampoo bottle (bathroom) (all with condoms for safety!)

went straight in with the banana and it was so filling especially since i didn’t warm myself up first 10 thrusts seemed like far too few lol but i stuck to the dare

screw driver handle was much smaller than banana, BUT had a ridged grip that was soooo pleasing as it rubbed up down with each of the 10 thrusts and at this point i was very wet

travel shampoo was the smallest and least exciting but my now very wet pussy enjoy those 10 lil thrusts all the same <3

trying to be patient and not touch myself too much between dares i wouldn’t want to spoil the fun!

thank you!
Old 03-09-2020, 12:46 PM   #6
SageLeech
Longtime User

What about the last entry on the list?

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Old 03-09-2020, 12:51 PM   #7
Quanta

I might as well suggest another dare that I saw a friend suggest that might interest you.

The dare was originally using a cucumber but you can use a banana if it's a better fit or you don't have a cucumber.
Insert it as far as you can with it still being comfortable and use marker or something else to mark where your pussy's enterance is in relation to it.
Remove it and cut if off just after where you marked so that you can insert it all the way and make sure to tie the condom off.
Reinsert it and keep it inside you for 30 minutes without touching your pussy unless you get a dare that requires you to or to reinsert it if it falls out.

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:52 PM   #8
peachesaulait

Quote:
oh no i misread that i didn’t realize it was its own item to find! i’ll get on that right away and now i know it has to be bigger than the banana lol
Old 03-09-2020, 12:54 PM   #9
peachesaulait

Quote:
I might as well suggest another dare that I saw a friend suggest that might interest you.

The dare was originally using a cucumber but you can use a banana if it's a better fit or you don't have a cucumber.
Insert it as far as you can with it still being comfortable and use marker or something else to mark where your pussy's enterance is in relation to it.
Remove it and cut if off just after where you marked so that you can insert it all the way and make sure to tie the condom off.
Reinsert it and keep it inside you for 30 minutes without touching your pussy unless you get a dare that requires you to or to reinsert it if it falls out.
ooo i love this i definitely have more bananas haha let me finish the forgotten task of the other dare then i’ll do this and report in once it’s in and start a timer
Old 03-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #10
peachesaulait

Quote:
the important last item report: glass sprite bottle!

definitely a tight tight fit, had to put it on the ground and lower myself onto it—took slightly longer than required minute and didn’t even make it to the widest point but definitely felt that stretch in my pussy thank you

since i forgot this on the original run through i guess i didn’t really earn my nipples freedom

if you see fit to dole a punishment let me know
Old 03-09-2020, 01:05 PM   #11
peachesaulait

Quote:

about 6ish inches of banana now inserted into my juicy pussy — feels very full and tight especially when i sat back down!

timer is going so it stays in the full 30 min!

feels nice to flex my pussy muscles and feel it slightly move inside me
Old 03-09-2020, 01:12 PM   #12
SageLeech
Longtime User

Hmmm... since it’s your first day we should probably set a precedent by giving you a punishment. Give each nipple 5 snaps with a rubber band then place the clamps back on. The clamps stay on for 3 minutes.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Old 03-09-2020, 01:13 PM   #13
peachesaulait

Quote:

test results!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rope bunny
72% Submissive
62% Exhibitionist
59% Switch
59% Brat
58% Non-monogamist
58% Experimentalist
56% Dominant
55% Voyeur
50% Rigger
47% Master/Mistress
47% Brat tamer
46% Vanilla
45% Masochist
44% Pet
42% Daddy/Mommy
41% Owner
40% Sadist
40% Slave
36% Degrader
31% Primal (Hunter)
31% Boy/Girl
17% Degradee
4% Primal (Prey)
2% Ageplayer
Old 03-09-2020, 01:17 PM   #14
peachesaulait

Quote:
Hmmm... since it’s your first day we should probably set a precedent by giving you a punishment. Give each nipple 5 snaps with a rubber band then place the clamps back on. The clamps stay on for 3 minutes.
fair is fair snaps have been doled out and clips back on — definitely feeling them a little more this go!
Old 03-09-2020, 01:20 PM   #15
peachesaulait

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesaulait View Post
about 6ish inches of banana now inserted into my juicy pussy — feels very full and tight especially when i sat back down!

timer is going so it stays in the full 30 min!

feels nice to flex my pussy muscles and feel it slightly move inside me
update: about halfway through my 30 min and i’m worried it’s gonna come out as banana pudding lol

feels warmer and softer the longer it’s in — missing that original firm and full feeling

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, newbie, semi public, stretching