Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-06-2022, 06:14 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default This perfect slut needs a Sir....

Long time no chat everyone!

Life has been busy and I have been busy adjusting to a new way of playing...

I am testing the waters....

As you all know, I am a well trained obedient cock loving cum slut. I have been having to move the focus elsewhere, but trying to find the force that fuels my devious mind has been a chore.....

I only want one task, just one for now....if I was your slut that you could control, own, protect....what would that task be? Pleasure you? Public humiliation? Complete domination? Repetitive physical tasks? Repetitive vocal tasks?

You are familiar with my capabilities and how far I can be pushed.....

andreaswallows...waiting in anticipation

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 07:26 PM   #2
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I am enjoying the PM’s… keep them cumming

Old 06-06-2022, 08:32 PM   #3
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Simply to remain horny and teasing, while improving yourself in all ways. Sharpness of mind, your business life, community involvement. Everything that's important, continuous improvement. And keep yourself and the masses wanting more. And more.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 08:31 AM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Simply to remain horny and teasing, while improving yourself in all ways. Sharpness of mind, your business life, community involvement. Everything that's important, continuous improvement. And keep yourself and the masses wanting more. And more.
Does Sir B have any specific requests that he might find entertaining?

andreaswallows........as instructed

Old 06-14-2022, 08:40 AM   #5
Fitsanta

Default One task…

As an initiating task, I would suggest wearing a short skirt, bright panties/thong underneath and then:

1. Go to a mall that has a lingerie store
2. Purchase a new, brightly colored thong
3. Go out to the mall and find a place to sit in public (as public as you are comfortable with) where you can place your phone to video the following.
4. Sit down, then slowly remove your undies
5. Spread your legs wide for the camera
5. Put the old undies on the seat out in the open nearby
6. Take the new pair out and slowly put them on
7. Keep your legs spread wide as you put the old pair away
8. Stand up and retrieve your camera.
Fitsanta is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fitsanta for this post:
Old 06-14-2022, 10:35 AM   #6
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

I'd like you to drive your commute topless and play with your nipples whenever you see a bearded man.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 11:08 AM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
I'd like you to drive your commute topless and play with your nipples whenever you see a bearded man.
Sounds delicious Sir B.

Just nipple play Sir? or, would Sir like this slut to do something more?

andreaswallows......

Old 07-21-2022, 10:51 AM   #8
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Default Remote controlled toy

Maybe while I was at work, I would have some cams set up in the house, with remotely controlled coloured lights in the house.

I could then give you a set of tasks to do based on what colour the light goes in each room, and watch you from work. Though you might never know if I'm watching or not, as I could turn the light on, but not watch.

I could setup something to do random lights at random times even when I'm in the house, and see you instantly obey the light.

I'd start with one light colour for the same task, but eventually add more colours, and different colours based on the room.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:48 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Long time no chat everyone!

Life has been busy and I have been busy adjusting to a new way of playing...

I am testing the waters....

As you all know, I am a well trained obedient cock loving cum slut. I have been having to move the focus elsewhere, but trying to find the force that fuels my devious mind has been a chore.....

I only want one task, just one for now....if I was your slut that you could control, own, protect....what would that task be? Pleasure you? Public humiliation? Complete domination? Repetitive physical tasks? Repetitive vocal tasks?

You are familiar with my capabilities and how far I can be pushed.....

andreaswallows...waiting in anticipation
Have your bush shaved by a male whi has never seen you naked before.
Old 08-03-2022, 09:49 AM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Maybe while I was at work, I would have some cams set up in the house, with remotely controlled coloured lights in the house.

I could then give you a set of tasks to do based on what colour the light goes in each room, and watch you from work. Though you might never know if I'm watching or not, as I could turn the light on, but not watch.

I could setup something to do random lights at random times even when I'm in the house, and see you instantly obey the light.

I'd start with one light colour for the same task, but eventually add more colours, and different colours based on the room.
Sounds Delicious Sir, This obedient slut loves to be controlled from a distance.

Tell me what tasks you have in mind, degree of difficulty, wardrobe requirements etc.......i find this very arousing Sir

Andreaswallows.........as directed......xoxoxo

Old 08-04-2022, 09:22 AM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Nice to see you again.

Being your owner I'd request you to always have with you a Lush 3, wearing it all the time, unless you're dressed (or undressed) in a way and in a situation that allows you to wear it immediately when requested. So you'll always be at my mercy, no matter where, when and with who you'll be. Of course you'll have to keep your phone always handy, to let me see in a videochat the result of my stimulation on you.

The most interesting part will be training you to withsand every stimulation, and even to edge and orgasm, with the maximum apparent indifference, not to be discovered by those around you... just wondering how you'd manage the wetness leaking from your slit.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 09:43 AM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Nice to see you again.

Being your owner I'd request you to always have with you a Lush 3, wearing it all the time, unless you're dressed (or undressed) in a way and in a situation that allows you to wear it immediately when requested. So you'll always be at my mercy, no matter where, when and with who you'll be. Of course you'll have to keep your phone always handy, to let me see in a videochat the result of my stimulation on you.

The most interesting part will be training you to withsand every stimulation, and even to edge and orgasm, with the maximum apparent indifference, not to be discovered by those around you... just wondering how you'd manage the wetness leaking from your slit.
Thank you Sir R for your reply;

I assume Sir would be tormenting his slut in awkward public situations.

Tell me, what scenario do you have in mind? where would your Slut be? What would you instruct her to wear? Would you force her to cum in public, or just edge her repeatedly, and let her struggle not knowing when Sir would force her to orgasm?

Interesting possibilities Sir R

andreaswallows.......as instructed xoxoxo

Old 08-04-2022, 10:40 AM   #13
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Thank you Sir R for your reply;

I assume Sir would be tormenting his slut in awkward public situations.

Tell me, what scenario do you have in mind? where would your Slut be? What would you instruct her to wear? Would you force her to cum in public, or just edge her repeatedly, and let her struggle not knowing when Sir would force her to orgasm?

Interesting possibilities Sir R

andreaswallows.......as instructed xoxoxo
Part of the fun will be that I'd do it randomly, me not knowing exactly where you are, and you knowing that it could happen at any moment.

The dresscode will be front buttoned shirt, skirt (just above knee) and heels. Stockings mandatory if you think you will be able to wear the toy immediately when requested, otherwise pantyhose would be allowed to help you keep the toy in place if you must keep it worn (sheer, seamless all nude pantyhose, of course, nothing less sexy). No panties nor bra, they are so trivial...

If you're lucky, I catch you in a lonely relax time, so you can enjoy all the nasty things I do with the toy, giving free voice at your pleasure, moaning, begging, edging and, maybe orgasming, several times perhaps. In this case you make a videocall to me, letting me enjoy the sight of your torment and giving me the chance to give you directions about what to do with your hands and your body, if and how to strip and exactly how to behave for my amusement. This way I have the complete control over you, and decide exactly if and when make you edge or cum.

If you're more lucky, I catch you among other people, then everything is more uncertain, I know that you aren't alone because you don't make a videocall, so I do my best to torment you, to guess if you're edging or about to edge, stopping the stimulation and suddenly restarting, and forcing you to keep control of your voice and of your gestures. I play with your body, but I can only imagine how it's actually reacting... You have no idea of what is going to happen, you're concerned about hiding to other people the mess that's happening between your legs, so you have less control on your cunt, maybe you unexpectedly edge, maybe you unexpectedly have an orgasm that you haven't be able to stop, and while you are desperately trying to hide the grimaces on your face and dissimulate your moans, you ask to yourself if I'll stop here or if I'll go on tormenting your after-orgasmic-hypersensible cunt, and if you'll be able to stand it further or you'll have to quickly run away with some excuse...

The further pleasure for me will be to read the detailed report you'll have to send me, but it will be also your pleasure to write it. Reminding all the details will make you eager to touch yourself, isn't it? But you know that you'll be allowed only after I've read your report, and only if I'll find it good.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, owned, slut, submissive, tasks