Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2020, 07:51 AM   #1
LaCoppiaZozza

Heart 30F and 32M looking for a girl to control today

We're a kinky couple and recenlty we've been experimenting the joy of obeying a caring but strict mistress.

Tonigh we want try out domming so we're looking for a cute little FEMALE slave to be our plaything on kik for the day and maybe for longer if we like you. We'll torment you but also make you pleasure yourself, if you're a good girl. Or if you like being denied, we'll make sure going without an orgasm is pure torment.

We can discuss about what you like and what you're willing to do. Our kik:

Thegnii (him)
Lucy97miao (her)

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905

Last edited by LaCoppiaZozza; 12-05-2020 at 08:25 AM.
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LaCoppiaZozza for this post:
Old 12-05-2020, 08:42 AM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I've done some play with couples before (me as Dom to both), and it's really fun. This sounds like a fun twist. Hope you find a good toy, I mean partner! 😏

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 12-05-2020, 11:39 AM   #3
LaCoppiaZozza

Default Still looking

Still looking! Contact us on kik

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Likes, limits and toys
Old 12-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #4
colinst

i think you will be hard pushed to find anyone on here, most have pics as limits.

Kik is colinst2020
colinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #5
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinst View Post
i think you will be hard pushed to find anyone on here, most have pics as limits.
I've been around here for a while and trust me, not everybody does

Likes, limits and toys
Old 12-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #6
colinst

i never said everyone, i said most, i think ones that dont are few and far and i think some of the females are fake, say they do things and send 4 different pics saying its them, u ask to see same pic waving and then they stop speaking lol

Kik is colinst2020
colinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:54 PM   #7
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinst View Post
i never said everyone, i said most, i think ones that dont are few and far and i think some of the females are fake, say they do things and send 4 different pics saying its them, u ask to see same pic waving and then they stop speaking lol
That's why we demand pictures, otherwise you could be anyone. Lol

Likes, limits and toys
Old 12-07-2020, 04:18 AM   #8
LaCoppiaZozza

Bump, still looking for an obedient girl.
She MUST BE WILLING TO SEND PICTURES (NO FACE), not immediately, but after we got to know each other a little. We'll never ask for compromising pictures, nor anything that could put her identity at risk, but pictures are a must. MEN NOT ACCEPTED, some men keep trying to contact us but they'll always be rejected.

Likes, limits and toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, couple, domination, edging, orgasm