Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2024, 03:20 AM   #1
Slavesmummy

Default Tasks/ punishments for slaves

Hi everyone im a owner of a slave/pet and im looking for some ideas/punishments to give him unfortunately im not in the same region as him but he video calls me and does everything I ask for. He's a brat occasionally but a loving puppy. He's into pee pain food play messy pet play licking nasty stuff and following basically every command I give him. He has a bunch of stuff already including the following: Diapers, pacifiers, anal beads, 3 gem plugs, pink plug tail, collars, ball gag, nipple clamps, cock ring vibe. I can vibrate on my phone, rabbit vibe and a 12 inch double ended dildo. He will do absolutely ANYTHING I say to himself including going out in public He's here for our fun and Sadistic ideas it can be anything u want to test on him he has a enema every morning so his tight puppy ass is available for what ever you want to test on it. But as a recap looking for ideas/punishments/commands I can get him too do any are appreciated
Slavesmummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 04:12 AM   #2
Norman69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavesmummy View Post
Hi everyone im a owner of a slave/pet and im looking for some ideas/punishments to give him unfortunately im not in the same region as him but he video calls me and does everything I ask for. He's a brat occasionally but a loving puppy. He's into pee pain food play messy pet play licking nasty stuff and following basically every command I give him. He has a bunch of stuff already including the following: Diapers, pacifiers, anal beads, 3 gem plugs, pink plug tail, collars, ball gag, nipple clamps, cock ring vibe. I can vibrate on my phone, rabbit vibe and a 12 inch double ended dildo. He will do absolutely ANYTHING I say to himself including going out in public He's here for our fun and Sadistic ideas it can be anything u want to test on him he has a enema every morning so his tight puppy ass is available for what ever you want to test on it. But as a recap looking for ideas/punishments/commands I can get him too do any are appreciated
Oh. It's you
I did gave him a dare on his post
Wear the collar and ballgag
Apply toothpaste on cock and balls ,use and excess amount your cock and balls should be totally white also on 12 inch dildo and ask him to fuck himself with that for 15 minutes now start beating start with 10 soft hits on your shaft head balls then with 20 medium hits then 25 hard hits hard means I mean it, now start edging after 3 edges start beating your cock and balls again for 15 minutes only hard hits now command him to wear the vibrator and make him cum after he has came continue the vubrator on max and ask him to go out wearing just shorts and a tshirt let him experience the post orgasm torture for 15 minutes. Do send me the report or puctures if possible

Credits:- Kik:wetting.nerd

Limits: Permanent,extreme pain,Blood,Family,Public,CrossDressing,Too long dares,poo,Pics
Kik:-Norman69_
Norman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 04:16 AM   #3
Slavesmummy

That’s a great idea, thank you. He says thank you for the idea, we’ll get on it right away ��. He’s not very happy as he is not being used for the night as punishment for calling me miss, instead of mummy.
Slavesmummy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, humiliating, punishments, sadistic, tasks