Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-07-2023, 11:47 AM   #1
SingleBall

Pencil Looking for a line writing dom(me)

Recently I got more interesting in handwriting. There are a couple line writing dares on this site and they are fun to do but I really like the idea of being controlled for a longer period of time by a dominant female (or male) who likes line writing, too. I'm imagining doing line writing by hand on a regular basis, sometimes maybe combined with more kinky tasks or punishments. There's always the balance between the excitement of wanting to please the dom(me) and not making any mistakes one the one side and the mindless chore of the writing itself on the other.

I am married and work during the days so I don't have endless free time available but I'm sure we can work things out so that it will be fun for the both of us.
I'm not interested in paid service (money, gifts, etc), btw.
Of course I am happy to provide picture proof.

Thank you in advance for contacting me.

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.

Last edited by SingleBall; 02-07-2023 at 11:55 AM.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hand writing, line writing, linewriting, long term, slave