Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #436
Mysterious the 1st

got to go with B, fits story nicely I reckon!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #437
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I am going with what seems fitting B
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #438
mrthatguy21

The others don't seem fitting to the story so yeah B

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #439
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(D was the one I had my heart set on, but so be it.)

With every swipe of the tongue, Kate’s body would lift and tense. Kate would continue to try and move her hands. Part of her wanted to be able to move her hands between her legs. Her instincts wanted to pull Rose closer to her and urge her to keep going with her tongue.

Nat was watching the whole thing. “Anxious, aren’t we Kate?” she asked. “Rose not doing enough yet?”

Kate didn’t have an answer. She didn’t think she needed Nat’s teasing.

“Now imagine though, if you’re lucky, maybe the girl will do to you what you did to her,” Nat commented. Kate didn’t even know what she meant by that at first. However the next thing she knew, a few fingernails glided over her thighs. In a single moment it was like her soaking sex quivered and heated up. She suddenly realized what Nat meant. Earlier, Nat had supposedly saw Kate pleasure Rose orally!

Kate had read stories of such things before, and if there was one thing she learned from them, it was that type of pleasure was great. Rose definitely seemed like she knew what she was doing too at her nipples. Ideas of the wet tongue pushing and prodding and lapping away between her legs made Kate sense of desires flare up more.

Kate moaned a bit louder suddenly. She opened her eyes and saw that Nat was standing closely; it had been her fingernails that touched her thigh. They idled there, as if reminding Kate just how uncovered and untouched that area was now.

“You know, I bet someone outside could even see how wet you are,” Nat commented. Nat herself was looking down, and Kate dared to look too.

Kate’s lips were glistening. She actually thought she might be dripping even, as it looked like maybe the chair had collected some moisture below her too.

Just then, Rose switched from one breast, to the other. Her tongue now wrapping around a dryer nipple, at least it was dry the moments before Rose enveloped it. Kate moaned out loudly again.

“It’s cute actually, Rose has you wrapped around her finger now,” Nat commented. “I have mentioned your sexual need below, but she stays at your breasts. The shy girl is quite a tease when she gets into it, huh?”

Kate’s breathing deepened some more. She was realizing how much at Rose’s mercy she was. With her hands tied, Rose could even leave! The idea scared Kate more than the idea of someone outside seeing her.

“You want it bad, don’t you?” Nat asked.

“Yes…” Kate breathlessly admitted. Rose had picked up her speed, holding nothing back. Sadly it was all focused on her breasts, and although it aroused her to have that area played with, Kate could tell it wasn’t going to push her over the edge.

“Why not ask her? Ask her to do what you want, maybe she’ll listen?” Nat suggested.

Kate didn’t even know how to ask. She was inexperienced. “Rose.. um… mmmmm” Kate cut herself off with a moan. Rose had started to very lightly nibble on her nipples. She was beginning to move between each.

Kate’s need was growing though. It was weird; Kate had never felt ‘desperate’ for an orgasm quite like this before. She began to babble, “please Rose, oh god please, just lower…” even in her state, Kate was blushing from embarrassment at the next part, “please lick my pussy.”

“Oh Rose, she would desperately like you to run your tiny tongue over her wetness,” Nat narrated. Kate wasn’t sure if she was translating or just trying to embarrass her.

Rose moved her hands so each were on a thigh. Rose was in front of Kate, actually hiding her from the window. Her mouth though stated at Kate’s chest level.

“Please Rose,” Kate begged again. Rose did stop suddenly, and moved a bit higher to kiss Kate again.

Kate’s entire body tingled. She was enjoying the kiss, but at the same time, now even her breasts craved touch again now that it was gone. Her thighs were very warm, Rose was slowly kneading them.

Rose broke the kiss, and stared longingly into Kate’s eyes. Even Nat had grown silent.

“Please,” Kate asked again. Rose smiled. It seemed all she needed to snake her way down Kate’s body. She settled on her knees and lay her head between Kate’s thighs. She moved her hands and kissed each area of flesh besides her…

A) Nat continues her teasing narrations.

B) Rose joins the teasing process for few moments.

(Honestly, I could have finished the story today. However I figured you guys wouldn’t like that, so leave a bit of wiggle room open for more options, especially if people later on pick up the unattended branches.

Oh neither answer will ‘shorten’ the story in anyways. You’ll still get one or two more options going forward.

Honestly, as far as choices though, I’m avoiding anything like “Someone comes in and catches them” or “Someone sees them from afar”. It’s selfish to not give the choice, but I too feel Kate deserves this, and I don’t want anything that would actually interrupt things =P)
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #440
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

The option I would like to see is A
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #441
uzaho

Sorry Jappio! I wanted to pick the one you liked, although I can't say I was disappointed with the result!

I'll throw in for B. Maybe it will encourage Nat to join them after all!

Also, yay for Christmas presents!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #442
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Not to be a jerk or anything, but a 1 to 1 vote isn't quite enough to move on. Assuming it was just the holiday that made this go unnoticed.)
Old 12-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #443
Desril

I just haven't had access to a computer without family around in ages. I'll go with B to break the tie.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #444
NoTact

B for me too please!
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:34 AM   #445
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I'll pick A this time.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:42 AM   #446
deswill

Im voting for A this time.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:10 AM   #447
LolzMan

I will vote B to break the tie and because I think it will end up being more interesting with Nat maybe joining in (although knowing Japio i assume she will join in either way)
Old 01-02-2014, 05:37 AM   #448
katedares

Sorry I hadn't voted the last few times, been busy with christmassy stuff. I'll vote B this time!

---------

I want to write a story because a few people have said I'd be good at it, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, so if you have any ideas or themes let me know and I'll see if I can make one work. Thanks.
katedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #449
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Sorry for the wait. I ask for more votes, and then I up and betray you guys like this. My internet was down sadly though, so I wasn’t able to check on the votes or post. Onward to choice ‘B’ though.)

“So you want this bad?” Rose suddenly asked. Kate was shocked actually, as Rose had been very quiet up to this point.

“Yes,” Kate answered right away.

“Really?” Rose asked again.

Kate started to blush more, “yes, I really do.”

Rose continued to kiss Kate’s thighs. Kate slid farther down on the chair. Subconsciously she was trying to move her lips closer to Rose.”

“You’re very wet, I can actually smell you quite well from here,” Rose commented.

“I can smell you from over here,” Nat added.

“Shut up,” Kate snapped. It was embarrassing to know that her arousal could be sensed through smell alone.

“I can also see it so well. Your lips are so puffy right now. You’re dripping onto the chair as well,” Rose said. She then licked up the couple of drops of moisture that had fallen from Kate. “Mmm, tastes good,” Rose teased.

Kate was breathing heavier now. “Please Rose, please,” she begged.

Rose did a few strong licks up each of Kate’s thighs. Each time only the tip of her tongue lightly flicked at one of Kate’s lips. Each time Kate raised her hips up, wanting to follow Rose’s tongue as it retracted away. “Please what Kate?” Rose asked.

“Please make me cum!” Kate answered.

“How do you want me to do that?” Rose asked. Again she licked close to Kate’s pulsing lips.

Kate grunted a bit, getting frustrated. “Lick me please. Lick me to make me cum!”

Suddenly, and Kate not at all expecting it, Rose leaned in finally and placed her tongue on Kate’s aching lips. Kate instantly arched her back as the tongue was pushed firmly against her. Rose slide the tongue up along the wet prize.

“Mmm, tastes even better from the source, now relax and enjoy,” Rose announced, now slowly lapping away at Kate.

Kate began to moan loudly. Each slow but firm lick was an intense blast of pleasure. Never before had she felt anything like it. It was like all the pleasure she had felt that evening was pulsing in her. Even though she felt ready to orgasm any second, each lick only seemed to drive her closer and closer.

Nat silently snuck up behind Kate. She undid the binding at Kate’s wrists. Kate herself didn’t really consider the fact she was free. She did move her hands to grab the end of the arm rests of the chair. Nat had just wanted to make sure Kate was at least a bit more comfortable. It was of course not like Kate was going to start covering or hiding.

Kate could feel an orgasm building more and more. Rose was licking her more frequently, all the while starting to focus on her very sensitive clit. Each time the tongue passed over it, Kate would writhe in her seat…

A) Kate orgasms. Afterwards, she goes back to Britney and Rose’s room.

B) Kate orgasms. She invites Rose to come to her room after it all.

(Yes, these options are very pointless and hardly different. Yet, I didn’t want to make that big of a choice, as this is the last choice. The story isn’t really going to spiral anywhere on its own from here. You’re essentially just deciding on which way a sequel could go. No, I don’t’ plan on there being a sequel anytime soon, but it’s nice to think about for the future.)
Old 01-04-2014, 11:21 PM   #450
katedares

Sad that it has to end, but an amazing story all the same. Thank you for all the great work! I'll vote for B once more, just something about her ending up in her own room that appeals to me more this time.

---------

I want to write a story because a few people have said I'd be good at it, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas, so if you have any ideas or themes let me know and I'll see if I can make one work. Thanks.
katedares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure