Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-02-2024, 12:47 AM   #1
SlaveBoyT

Default Spice up my forest walks and visits to the public swimming pool

Hey there.
I’m a 24 year old male from Germany. Physical stats: 1.73m, 62kg

Toys I have are: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, two scissor clamps, cock and balls ring, e-stim plug, small plug, big plug, inflatable plug, anal vibrator, some sort of anal beads, ball gag, ring gag, dildo, string, rope, clothespins, ice cubes, candles and other things I might find around the house like a flat wooden brush or a belt etc.

Every now and then I enjoy going to a public swimming pool or walking through a nearby forest. I’m sure everyone reading these immediately has ideas sparking about how to make these activities more, let’s say “interesting” .

So please please feel free to tell me what to do the next time I’m out. I will post public detailed reports here and if requested I will do my best to provide pics and videos via Snapchat at slaveboytforyou

I will not refuse any task/suggestion but if it’s too daring or difficult for me I will let everyone know and ask for punishment.

I hope you’ll keep me busy.

Thanks in advance,
T

Last edited by SlaveBoyT; 05-02-2024 at 02:40 AM.
SlaveBoyT is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk