Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-22-2023, 11:47 AM   #4966
hellothere

Insert your anal beads and put on your chastity cage, panties, a bra, and lipstick. Stick your dildo to a window and cuff your hands behind your back. You will be giving the dildo a blowjob but will need to roll a dice to determine for how long.

1. 1 minute
2. 5 minutes
3. 10 minutes
4. 15 minutes
5. 30 minutes
6. One hour
Old 10-23-2023, 04:00 AM   #4967
sexygirly86

Go full (slutty) crossdressed, and do a self bondage with your hands behind your back.
Set up a dildo in front of you and suck it for 15 minutes. After this you may start to undo yourself of the bondage, while releasing yourself from the bondage keep deep troathing the dildo untill your lose.

I would love to perform a sissy dare in the new wedding dress I just got.

Likes: Crossdressing, High Heels, Edging, Teasing, Cum Eating, Anal, Humiliation, hidden public, semi-public
Dislikes: Spanking, CTB
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Messy

Clothes and Toys
Dare me in my prom/evening dress
sexygirly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 03:39 AM   #4968
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

put on your pink chastity cage right now. your not allowed to take it off until you finish this dare. put on your Red lace bra with matching thong and fill your bra to the max. put in your medium butt plug and then dress how ever you want. now go to a beautiful spot in a forest and once your there take off anything i didnt tell you to wear and put on your wedding dress and high heels that fit best with your dress. maybe the gold glittered ones. now make a photo shoot of at least 15 pictures. but your not allowed to hold the camera yourself so use a timer on your phone. every picture has to be in a different pose and lastly make sure you have at least one pic showing your cage and another showing your butt plug. once your done your not allowed to remove the pics from your phone and pick one picture to put up here on getdare (you can cut away your face if you want). then text me once you have it up and ill let you know if you can remove it or not. when youve done that your allowed to take off the cage and cum as you are dressed.

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post:
Old 10-26-2023, 05:43 AM   #4969
KEDA

take a pic in panties and bra.
set it as your phone background.
now go buy a bra from a thrift store.
i want you to pay with your phone, so the sales lady could see your pic.
she already knows that the bra is for you but i want to humiliate you more.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:43 AM   #4970
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wear 1 of your bikini panties, wear frilly bra, wear stockings, and maid outfit. Also chastity and plug. Then write 50 lines of "I'm a naughty sissy maid and I deserve a spanking in my panties." Send Kik video (no face required) showing off your outfit, panties/bra too. Then spank yourself as hard as within limits 20 times on each cheek.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 05:50 AM   #4971
KEDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapersissy119 View Post
Wear 1 of your bikini panties, wear frilly bra, wear stockings, and maid outfit. Also chastity and plug. Then write 50 lines of "I'm a naughty sissy maid and I deserve a spanking in my panties." Send Kik video (no face required) showing off your outfit, panties/bra too. Then spank yourself as hard as within limits 20 times on each cheek.
I think this one was meant for the one above, so the one below is mine
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

SISSY
Old 10-26-2023, 06:05 AM   #4972
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Could you still try to complete this one - looks like it fits with your limits and likes? If you don't have the supplies, you can do your best to get as close to the dare as possible?

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 03:54 PM   #4973
MrPaul

Wear panties for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you have to edge 5 times in a row. If you cum, you must keep wearing the panties for the next 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, same thing, 5 edges, if you cum, 3 more days... etc. If you succeed to do the 5 edges without cumming, you're done. (one last thing, you can only rub or hump to edge yourself)

Likes : humiliation, crossdressing, messy, wedgie, hidden public, bondage
Limits : poo, diaper, permanent, family, pics
MrPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 04:06 PM   #4974
Dontcallmesissy

go to a store to buy red/rose/pink nailpolish.
Once back at home, apply the nailpolish. You must keep the nailpolish on until it comes off naturally (no removing it). If there is a reason you need to remove it, you may, but have to reapply after until you've once completely worn off the nailpolish.

During the time your nails are painted, you may not cum. You must also Edge once a day without touching your dick.

Hi! I’m Jizzabelle and I’m a sissy cow slut! | Germany | Pathetic 3"

likes: crossdressing, humiliation, hidden public, feminization and always open to new things
dislikes: spankings, wedgies, bondage, pain, anal
limits: face, piss, scat, blood, family, life ruining

Spoiler:
You found my secret! I once had to get dressed up and dance live on skype cam.

KIK: "hennijak000"

I'm a brat at heart, do you dare try to tame me?
My first album, please leave a comment
Dontcallmesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 04:13 PM   #4975
Irock23
Distinguished Member

For the next three days you will wear panties, sit while peeing and browse for women's clothes for 30 mins every day, you can do it online, but at least once you need to do it in person a shop

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97666

Likes. Nipple torture, forced Exercise, eating gross food,
Dislikes. Tedious tasks, spanking getting messy.
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, videos, illegal
I am in this thread till August 12 2024 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=850
Punish me https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432069
I may not cum or touch my dick till April 16, 2026
Irock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 04:27 AM   #4976
hellothere

Put on a pair of panties, bra, and stockings under your normal clothes. Go to the supermarket and purchase a cake. When you get home, pull down your underwear, sit on the cake and get it smushed all around, and then pull everything back up without cleaning up and continue your day as normal. At the end of the day, you can clean up.
Old 11-13-2023, 04:36 AM   #4977
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS

Get dressed up like a sissy slut. Put four ice cubes up your butt and watch a nipple play hypno till they melt.
I’m looking for a fun way to spend the day

Likes and Limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87259
Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87261
My Pm dares don’t just send one
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87301

Let’s talk Kik me femdomsissycocklove
Include where you messaging me from
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 07:05 AM   #4978
hellothere

Insert your butt plug and put on your chastity cage, panties, and a bra under your normal clothes. At the top of every hour, strip down to the bra and panties, stick your dildo to a window, and give the dildo a blowjob. You will need to roll a dice to determine for how long.

1. 1 minute
2. 5 minutes
3. 10 minutes
4. 15 minutes
5. 30 minutes
6. One hour
Old 11-14-2023, 08:17 AM   #4979
KEDA

Put on a pair of panties and a skirt, get together a plate, dildo, lube, and a timer. Kneel down and ruin an orgasm over the plate. Secure the dildo behind you on the wall so it will be entering your fuckhole while you are on all fours. Live the dildo well and set/start a timer for 20minutes. Start pounding away but you are not allowed to touch yourself. When the timer goes off you can begin to rub yourself through your panties but lick the plate clean, when the plate is clean you may pull out your clit and start jerking. But don’t stop fucking yourself. Ruin your orgasm again making sure to have your dildo balls deep in your ass. Again lick the plate completely clean before removing the dildo from your sore ass.

SISSY
Old 11-14-2023, 08:26 AM   #4980
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

everyday for one week, you must wear panties and when you leave the house you MUST have a Buttplug in your ass.

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sissy