Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r
Cool Desperate at Uni

This happened to me today, just thought I'd post it here.

This week is my third week of being in university, studying business. I have three moduels to study, economics, the business environment, and employability skills. It was my friend Praveen's birthday today, he was 24. So, he said to everyone, lets go for a drink on our lecture break. We all agreed, about 20 of us went down to a pub called "The Flying Duck". I bought myself a bottle of pear cider, and I bought Praveen a groshlager, and a pint of fosters. He is totally crazy, he can down a pint in 2 seconds flat, and thats no joke! So, he took the groshlager first, then followed it with two pints. He went away to the bank to get money while i finished my pear cider to catch up with him, and everyone else. He came back, and went up to the bar, and bought 20 Hand Granades (shot) One for everyone... Even though there were some non drinkers there. So I ended up drinking three of them. I didnt want to get too drunk so that was me. Praveel however, drank another pint of fosters, a glass of cola with vodka, and a pint of guniness. CRAZY MAN... Anyway, You'd think he would be on the floor dead by now, but he is 100% sober!! So, we start walking back to uni for our last lecture. On the way I bought a pack of gum and a bottle of water to rehydrate myself.

About 20 minutes in the session, Praveen stood up and squeezed past a few people, walked past the tutor and said somthing as he went out. (Our lectures have 500 people in them) The tutor then goes to everyone
"He said he has to go to the loo... If i was him i'd make up somthing, like I feel sick or I dont like this class... What do you want to do to him when he comes back in?"
Someone souted clap.
So, Praveen comes back in, and is greeted with 500 people clapping at him.
I really need the loo now. I didnt want to suffer the embarrisment that Praveen went though, so i decided to wait it out. After all, it was only 30 mins left. But as I held it in, I kept thinking that I really needed the toilet. I could feel the build up of pressure, I really needed to pee. I ignored the signs and, while not listening to what the tutor was saying, tried to focus on somthing so I could hold on. I started to shake my legs. Didnt help. I started to move in my chair to try shift some of the pressure, nope. At one point I was thinking of peeing in the empty water bottle , once full not 20 minutes ago. I would have if people werent sitting behind , and at the sides of me... So, im really desperate now, i mean really desperate with 15 minutes to go. I am trying to resist holding myself. As the tutor goes on and on about somthing i dont even know because i cant consontrate, i cross my legs.
A few moments later, i heard someone behind me say they were going to go to the toilet, leave on front of the 500 people... I took my chance before they did, so I wasnt the third person. Instead of leaving my stuff, I stuffed everything into my bag and squeezed past two people, practically ran down the stairs and out the exit.
I had only been there for 3 weeks, WHERE WAS THE LOO!!!
I searched for the toilet as i could feel I was going to loose control. I went outside, ready to go to a different building, one which i knew where a toilet is, when I seen The Smokers. Our uni is a non smoking uni, your not allowed to smoke beside or in it. I asked them where the hell the nearest loo was and one directed me back into the building i was just in. I turned where he said to turn, but could find no mens room. At this point I could feel a small wetness appear. I found the disabled toilets (Technically Im disabled, so I dont feel so bad) I yanked down my zip, whapped it out, and immediently peed. Oh god the feeling was orgasmic. I must have stood for 5 minutes just peeing, What a mess that would have been if i didnt make it. After I stopped i stood for a few minutes in relaxation, and though to myself...
I aint never drinking between lectures again!!

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sk0073r for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperate, desperation, loo, pee, true