Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-21-2024, 10:44 AM   #1
redcamel
getDare Addict

Default Denial slavery

I thought this dare for BiEmily (see here). She found it an exciting idea, even if not suitable for her at the moment, so I thought to propose it as a dare for all the girls that love/hate denial and orgasm control.

How would you feel about such an idea: you are permanently denied, having allowed only one orgasm the last day of the month, but... you open a thread where:

1) GD guys can give you directives about your orgasm (how to masturbate, with or without penetration, naked, dressed, how dressed, complete, ruined... they can control any aspect of your orgasm and how you achieve it, with respect of your limits of course)

2) people are allowed to give you directives starting from the first day of the month, and at the end of each month all rules will be reset and the game will start again, no matter if you will actually orgasm or not

3) will be applied the rule of the first: nobody can give you directives that goes against previous given ones for the month (but, of course, they can save and give you them the following month, because at the end of each month all the directives are zeroed)

4) last, but not least, monthly orgasm is not guaranteed, because if at least two females claim your orgasm for them, you have to give it up to them and whish yourself to be more lucky the following month (of course the girls who stole your orgasm might tease you writing juicy reports telling how much they enjoyed your orgasm...)

This was the proposal for BiEmily. I could add some considerations:

- this could be a permanent rule, or it could be taken for a fixed time (but to be exciting and effective it should last at least six months, even if the right time appears to be one year)

- giving directives doesn't mean that somebody can take control of the whole masturbation/orgasming session; to avoid this, directives should be limited to specific aspects of the session, and one is allowed to add a further directive only after a week s/he has given the previous one

- even if I thought it for a feminine target (I admit, I love when the girls tease each other ), it doesn't mean that it isn't suitable also for males that love the thrill to leave their chances to orgasm at the mercy of GD people (maybe with some adaptations, like who can steal their orgasms)

- it would be be nice to announce here if you open a thread with this dare, so that anybody interested to partecipate could easily find you

Enjoy (I wish).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk