Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-18-2024, 08:36 AM   #1
joannasmith

Female 50F/ 52M - Couple into BDSM - AMA

Hi everyone,

As you would have already seen through my post, we have brought Slave Anita into our family as a full time 24/7 slave. We are excited to have her and in the process learned about the platform. As I get more used to what platform has to offer, both Kevin and I are open to answering any questions or experience you want to know about from us. So don't be shy and feel free to ask anything.

Dynamic Kev and Joanna
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 08:59 AM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

Have you had a live in slave before?

What does the contract look like?

How did this come about?

What is the difference between discipline and punishment?

Where do you draw the line between punishing a slave and abusing her?

Thank you

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 12:14 PM   #3
joannasmith

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Have you had a live in slave before?
We haven't had a long term 24/7 slave live with us before this, she is the first. But for short term, like a week, we have had 24/7 slave who joined us for various events and activities

What does the contract look like? It involves Anita submitting to Kevin and myself as a slave, her status is known to everyone we would want to tell, that includes our house helps and our children, who are aware about the lifestyle. This is a full TPE, with the fact of respecting her boundaries and limits, giving her a good life as a sub/ slave, elevating her role and confidence in life to be a better sub.

How did this come about? We have seen her performing and participating in some of the activities at the local BDSM group. We got into talking to her previous Master and Mistress about her training, how long she has been a sub, talking to her as well and that is when they asked if we want to have an experience of full time slave. Both Kevin and I discussed about it, what it means for us to have a slave a home, people who visit us, etc. and in the decided to ask Anita if she would be okay if we bring her to our home as a full time slave.

What is the difference between discipline and punishment? Discipline is about giving guidance on what is right vs. wrong in terms of behavior and the approach towards anything in life. There can be preventive disciplining and corrective method to it while punishment is given or more about retribution for which I know is wrong to do but still done.

Where do you draw the line between punishing a slave and abusing her? We don't believe in abusing our slave or any sub in the life. There are aspects of humiliation, degradation, etc. which can become border line and needs careful talking and communication with the sub, to make sure that they are part of the behavior training and not becoming abuse from DOMs. Punishing is important if a mistake is made but it also means that they are decided within the agreed boundary, by communicating with the sub on regular time if any of those are getting breached to make sure punishments don't move over to become abuse.

Thank you

Hopefully I was able to answer all the questions clearly.

Joanna
The following user says Thank You to joannasmith for this post:
Old 04-19-2024, 08:24 AM   #4
joannasmith

Female Hello

Hi everyone,

I have been enjoying reading some of the posts here and would love to see some questions or suggestions thrown our way too. We may be bit old for the platform, but I promise we are very understanding and love interacting with people

Thanks,
Joanna and Kevin

Last edited by joannasmith; 04-19-2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2024, 01:23 PM   #5
joannasmith

Default Bumping up

Hi everyone,

Bumping up the thread to see if you have any questions for both of us.

Thanks,
Joanna and Kevin

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
Old 04-21-2024, 01:33 PM   #6
LPV
getDare Saint

How is Anita working out?

What has she done for you this weekend?

What have you done to her.

Sam, RIP!
Old 04-21-2024, 01:41 PM   #7
MasterSlave85
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to MasterSlave85

Hi,
can you tell us a bit more how your Daily Life shows your BDSM Lifestyle? You are saying your household helpers know about it, your children also.
I was always facinated from the idea of 24/7, but never found somebody who actually lifes it.

Limits: familiy, public, cum eating, extrem pain (causing blood etc.) illegal.

KiK: MasterSlave85
MasterSlave85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 05:53 AM   #8
joannasmith

Quote:
How is Anita working out? I think she is settling in well and enjoying her time with us. She is still figuring out everything in the house, our lifestyle as we do not live 24/7 BDSM life but are active on the daily basis to incorporate some BDSM activity as needed. As for her, I think she is more used to 24/7 BDSM treatment, which we are trying to see on how to manage it out too

What has she done for you this weekend? For the weekend, we went out on both the days as we had prior engagements. On Saturday morning, it was waking up, going to the gym, which is where I introduced Anita to the Gym, gave her a walkthrough, introduced her to my personal trainer who will be taking her charge too. Post that it was more relaxing before we stepped our for evening meet and greet with some friends. She is introduced as a house/personal assistant/ manager to the broader group, which allows us to take her everywhere and not raise any eyebrows on us as well as her. On Sunday, it was more relaxed, where we meet as a family, with my children who came over, everyone had a light time, talked about their week after which Anita, myself and my daughter, we all went for some shopping. For Anita, we bought some lingerie and one outfit for now.

What have you done to her. For now, we are taking things slowly but that being said, we have introduced and shown her the BDSM room we have in place. Maybe to add the flavor, we have done 30 mins- 1 hour session daily, where we explore how her body is reacting to different spanking toys we have, how does she react to some body writing, 3 hole training and sexual experience, which happily she has been very good girl and doing everything well.
Hi,

These were really nice questions, something which made me reflect back too.

Thanks,
Joanna

Old 04-22-2024, 06:04 AM   #9
joannasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 View Post
Hi,
can you tell us a bit more how your Daily Life shows your BDSM Lifestyle? You are saying your household helpers know about it, your children also.
I was always facinated from the idea of 24/7, but never found somebody who actually lifes it.
Hi,

This is a very interesting question and something which has always been unique topic to discuss. We have started our BDSM journey about 20 years back, so been in this for a really long time, when Kevin and I were novice and just exploring. When we started, I was a sub and he was a dom from starting. Over the period of our journey, he has developed into a more experienced DOM while I have taken a Switch role, you can say only sub to Kevin but Domme to everyone else. This also probably complimented me as I grew in my professional journey and started leading larger teams.

For the daily life, we used to regular go to 1-2 BDSM activity sessions, have hosted interested females we have known through friends who wanted to experience the BDSM lifestyle and willing to join us after initial meets. We also have had an opportunity to regularly meet new females, of different age groups from 18-40, who we have had 3 months to even couple of years of BDSM relation, where we used to meet every week for session.

Given how we have the BDSM room at home, and the helpers at home and people we have hosted, all of them were made to sign NDAs to make sure none of the details go out as it is important for our privacy and anyone who visits us.

For the children, there was a time when our oldest son found his way to the BDSM room and saw everything which was inside, unattended for about 10-15 mins. It was our mistake where we forgot to lock the room before leaving the house. When we came to know about this, we talked about this with him, he was 15 at the time and told him we will share more once he is old enough. As all our children turned 18, which was very recently, we shared with them about our lifestyle, the room and at the moment about bringing Anita into the family. They are clearly taught on that this is a lifestyle and needs proper training. As they are of age, they can always come to us with questions, which they do lot of times either to me or to their dad.

Thanks,
Joanna

Old 04-22-2024, 09:09 AM   #10
LPV
getDare Saint

Do you still do sessions where you sub for Kevin? If so, does he treat you the same way in those sessions that he will Anita?

Can you give some examples of what you do in a typical session with him?

Thanks.

Sam, RIP!
Old 04-22-2024, 09:13 AM   #11
joannasmith

Quote:
Do you still do sessions where you sub for Kevin? If so, does he treat you the same way in those sessions that he will Anita?

Can you give some examples of what you do in a typical session with him?

Thanks.
Hi,

Yes, I do sub for Kevin from time to time, maybe once a month or so, depending on our interest and mood. Majority of my sessions revolve around some type of deepthroating, being anally stretched, teasing with bondage and sensory plays.

For Anita, the frequency of sessions will most likely be daily and will start to get more intense that what I do at the moment, as we think she has that ability to go thorough intense sessions at the moment.

Thanks,
Joanna

Old 04-22-2024, 10:03 AM   #12
LPV
getDare Saint

What do you look like?

What does Anita look like?

Do you think you will be attracted to each other?

Sam, RIP!
Old 04-26-2024, 08:59 AM   #13
Sissy-sarah-louise

Post number 8 in house outfit for full.time slave

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=23552

Please join my telegram channel
https://t.me/+fprXo5CL4CJlNTJk
Sissy-sarah-louise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 07:05 AM   #14
joannasmith

Quote:
What do you look like? It is always tricky to describe one self but let me take a crack at it. I am tall at 1.68m, 121 lbs, with blonde hair and I try to keep myself in shape by going to gym regularly, so very fit for a 50 year old. And if you want figure, I am 34B-26-36.

What does Anita look like? She is a petite girl with a curvy figure on her. She has been trained to stay fit but I feel there are areas where she can focus and look even sexier. She has a good skin and hair, telling me she liked taking care of herself and will only get better from here. For those, who are looking for some stats, here you go , 5'1" or 1.55 m and about 100 lbs, along with black/ grey eyes, black hair which falls unto her shoulder, perfect for us and 36DDD-28-32. I want her to continue going to gym, put on some fat and get her ass in shape, to push her figure to 36DDD-26-34, with a nice ass.

Do you think you will be attracted to each other? Yes, I do feel attracted to Anita, she is cute, very childlike innocence in some sense, understands her role, which make me attracted to her.
Hi all,

I have been busy with some office work and getting the slave feel better at home, which didn't leave enough time to be here.

Thanks,
Joanna

Advertisements
Kink Talk