Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-21-2018, 05:59 PM   #1
cc021

Default Females -- "Guess everyone's going to be seeing my underwear today..."

This one is relatively tame, but so exciting every time I do it (maybe because it used to embarrass me to the point of tears... sometimes still does if I take it too far lol).

Anyway ladies, this is about that moment some of us have had before... the moment when you reach behind you to adjust yourself, feel what's showing, and think to yourself "well, guess everyone I see today is going to know exactly what underwear I'm wearing." Unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to experience that genuine moment because when I don't plan to show my underwear, it doesn't show, and when I do plan it, it's not a surprise. But I've always been curious about what it feels like to be stuck out of the house and find out it's going to be an underwear-showing day and there's nothing you can do about it. I do know what it's like to have the trapped and exposed feeling of being in public with visible underwear, and anyone who accepts will get to share in that delightful shame.

Here's the thing: the goal of this dare is not to look slutty. No lace, nothing cute, absolutely no thongs. The goal is to get people to cringe and feel bad and embarrassed for you. That means cheap cotton full-coverage package panties, elastic waistband with a logo, big puffy cotton sticking out. Plain white, solid colors, generic design, maybe with flowers. Just the underwear you wouldn't want to be caught wearing on a date. Nerdy, functional underwear. The idea is that people will think you'd never want it to show, that you don't know it's showing and would be embarrassed if you did. They'll nudge their friends and laugh at you. They'll come up and tell you with a sympathetic look. This may make the dare easier or harder, for people to feel sorry for you rather than think you're a slut.

The dare is: wear an outfit that shows a noticeable and embarrassing amount of the underwear. My usual go-to is a big pair of jeans, because they stay up pretty well and stick out the back to show a lot of underwear when I move around, and especially sit, bend, or kneel. You need a short shirt or jacket. No belt/nothing in your purse that you could use to hide the underwear. You have to be out in the open with no safety net. If I'm feeling especially daring, I'll wear a loose denim mini that shows underwear out the top, because I can't pull it up too high to hide anything. Plus it's kind of a slutty thing to wear so I look extra embarrassing when people see my stupid period panties. Either way, pick an outfit that satisfies these rules and that will be your outfit of the day. Go out and do what you would normally do: work, classes, shopping, seeing friends. If someone says something, deal with it. You can fix it temporarily but if you have the outfit right, they'll be showing again soon after.

For some of you this dare would be nothing, easy to laugh off showing underwear. But if you're like me (and my previous dare partners), and the idea of everyone seeing your embarrassing underwear and laughing is mortifying, this dare is intense and a really rewarding rush. Respond if you're interested and we can discuss specifics, or just try it and tell me how it goes.
cc021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
cc021

Not sure if this is allowed but I'm taking my own dare. Sorry if that's against the rules but I can't help it!!! Lol I've been in my apartment all day doing chores & things, getting work done bc I don't have to be anywhere today. I only moved in a couple of months ago. I never lived on my own before and what's happening is after some time away from underwear challenges I'm starting to wear my old outfits that show my underwear when I'm at home. It gives me a little rush when I'm sitting or bending or reaching and I feel my underwear sticking out and I imagine people can see. I haven't actually been outside with my underwear showing in a really long time, since way before I moved here. But the outfits and my imagination are making me think about it more and more and even though I wasn't going to do it..... I think I'm going to do it today!!! I keep going back and forth because I'm debating whether I should get some errands done today, and if I go, should I change..... at first I didn't think I would but I've been thinking about it nonstop since I made that first post and now I think it's inevitable lol. I have a few things in mind that I could do, all are things I actually have to get done sometime... one involves being around a lot of people, one would be a place where I'd see people I have to see all the time (BIG RISK) and a few shopping errands I could do if I'm not overcome with shame and embarrassment. I have on a semi-revealing striped top that's low enough that the top of my bra (white) can be seen if I'm moving a lot. The top is also thin so you can see the outline of my bra. I'm actually a little nervous about wearing the top in public, I'm shy about even my bra being conspicuous (which is probably why these challenges are so exciting for me, I've always been really careful about never showing anything lol). I only got the top during a run to a thrift store for underwear-showing clothes, even though I haven't worn any of those clothes in public yet, just satisfying my weird obsession lol. Anyway the top is tight and short and rides up well, and you can see through it enough to know I'm not wearing a shirt under it (so nobody will mistake my underwear for an undershirt). I have one of my old starchy jeans that's a little tighter than it used to be but still leaves a ring of open space around my waist, and the more I move, the more they slide down in back. Bending or sitting makes them stick way out in the back (something I make sure of in all of my dare pants). Then I have these cringy attention-grabbing cotton Hanes bikini panties, obviously cotton and a little worn out, not briefs but still too big on me. Pretty bright red cotton but a little faded, with a white waistband that reads "Hanes" all the way around. I have the waistband set about at the level of my jeans, which makes the cotton puff out, and as I keep pulling up the jeans it tugs the undies up too, so every so often I have to push them down a little. So if I'm standing there, jeans just pulled up and top just pulled down, I'll be safe, but any kind of motion will pop the underwear into view, and bending or sitting will make them impossible to hide. My heart is racing, I have to go before I change my mind. I'll see if someone says something...
Old 09-26-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
FrenziedHazel

This is absolutely the cutest underwear kink I've heard of.

I wouldn't be seen dead in them myself, but good luck, I'm rooting for you. :-)
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
cc021

Lol thanks!!! I'm still out, on my phone now. The past hour and a half I've been in a stable environment where nobody can see anything but I definitely made a big fool of myself today I stopped shaking but I still have butterflies, especially when I think about certain moments I can't write about it now, I have to calm down before I leave. Can't get home without putting on another show Lol omfg this was such a bad idea
Old 10-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #5
captcrunch99
Baby Member

What happened? You cant just leave us hanging like that for so long
captcrunch99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk