Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-31-2018, 08:37 AM   #1
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Default Plumber's crack. Mild public exposure game

Believe it or not, this was a silly thought from a dream last night. Woke up, laughed about it, and decided i should post it as a dare to anyone willing.

Here are the basic rules:
Do you garden? Or at least weed your garden, or otherwise spend time outside doing something where bending over, crouching, kneeling, or being on all fours is a normal/acceptable position for a passer-by to see you in?

Wear a top that is a bit short, so that standing and wearing it straight, it already shows off a small bit of flesh between where it ends and your bottom's waist line begins.
For bottoms, wear something with a low waist, if possible, or that is loose on you (or both). Don't wear a belt. Lastly, aim for no underwear.

You can only pull your pants up when you need to stand. Otherwise, everything you do, no matter how much you have your ass hanging out in the air, you ignore it, and keep working.

Get a little sun. Scar a neighbor. Good for exhibitionists looking for a way to expose part of themselves without the people seeing them thinking it is strictly intentional. Good for people into humiliation, feeling the air... And the looks of strangers, on their backside, while pretending that they dont realize they're exposed, and just working in their garden.

It's silly, I know, but hopefully it amuses some people enough to consider it.
Obviously, this is a unisex dare/challenge, so while I, personally, don't have much interest in reports from men, they should not be encouraged from sharing such, for their own amusement and that of anyone who may be interested.

*edit
I know I'm bad at being succinct, but yes, it did take me that long to say "garden with your crack exposed and don't fix your pants"

Advertisements
Kink Talk